Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Recycle Bin (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Conquer Online 3 information [Official] (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=735172)

Planes v1.0b 11-24-2012 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11763633)
No idea. He was arguing about some kanasai guy on his server. I disagreed with his random accusations. He made a site about that kanasai guy with "evidence" that he pays of GM's to do things (which was obviously bs). After our little argument, I was put on there too saying I was bought off too. Kinda weird really. He's been stalking me ever since.

Oh and thanks to that avatar I started watching natsume Yijincho :p Quite fun.

Oh, maybe I will visit the link in his signature then I didn't bother because i figured there wouldn't be anything good in it.

And yeah Natsume Yuujinchou is one of my favorites, I really hope they do another season when the light novels get far enough to have another, and only when. I would be severely disappointed if they did one with fillers.

EDIT: Nvm the link in his signature is a youtube video :(

~*panda*~ 11-24-2012 11:28

Indeed, he removed it from his siggy a month ago or something. Was quite the long one. I love my fair share of conspiracy theories, but that one took the cake :p

LetsBlaze#2 11-24-2012 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11763627)
Not really, just happened to check it. that was at 15:49 my time. First time I checked today. Unlike you, being on the forums at 07:34 lol.

So, how's the new website about me progressing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b (Post 11763629)
Panda has a fan, what did you do to get this one?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11763633)
No idea. He was arguing about some kanasai guy on his server. I disagreed with his random accusations. He made a site about that kanasai guy with "evidence" that he pays of GM's to do things (which was obviously bs). After our little argument, I was put on there too saying I was bought off too. Kinda weird really. He's been stalking me ever since.

Oh and thanks to that avatar I started watching natsume Yijincho :p Quite fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b (Post 11763637)
Oh, maybe I will visit the link in his signature then I didn't bother because i figured there wouldn't be anything good in it.

And yeah Natsume Yuujinchou is one of my favorites, I really hope they do another season when the light novels get far enough to have another, and only when. I would be severely disappointed if they did one with fillers.

EDIT: Nvm the link in his signature is a youtube video :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11763638)
Indeed, he removed it from his siggy a month ago or something. Was quite the long one. I love my fair share of conspiracy theories, but that one took the cake :p

No life

~Ahmed~ 11-24-2012 22:24

Nice presentation, guys. I think I lost interest in co3.

JimmySingh*new 11-25-2012 02:23

^lol. sorry panda tends to stray off topic i believe

~*panda*~ 11-25-2012 05:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 (Post 11763673)
No life

Says the guy that devotes a siggy to the people that pwnd him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ (Post 11763685)
Nice presentation, guys. I think I lost interest in co3.

Bet you'll join right up when it comes out ;D.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmySingh*new (Post 11763695)
^lol. sorry panda tends to stray off topic i believe

Bet I'm still one of the people with the highest amount of posts in community tho ;).

.Will. 11-25-2012 07:28

Good job there, if there'll be any updates as regards the CO3, I'll update the thread here.

LetsBlaze#2 11-25-2012 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Will. (Post 11763726)
Good job there, if there'll be any updates as regards the CO3, I'll update the thread here.

he has nothing better to do. CO is his life, he doesn't play it, he loves to log on forums daily

~*panda*~ 11-25-2012 08:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanAlanAlan! (Post 11763722)
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool hi nerd

Ty broer. U still ***9829; me :(?

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 (Post 11763724)
lol copy me bro

life ACHIEVEMENT - go do something better

Hey, you said it was a life achievement :o so I claimed it as one. Funny how you don't even notice we're messing with you. Maybe you are just that daft.

Quote:

Thanks. I prefer putting all info together instead of having to read 56456 threads that get created because of it. Unlike the few noisy haters on this thread, there are quite a few people anticipating 3.0 as a new start :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 (Post 11763731)
he has nothing better to do. CO is his life, he doesn't play it, he loves to log on forums daily

So, spending 20ish minutes a day on a forum is my entire life? :|

I'm quite sure it did take you way longer to create your signature and website about me. I mean, you actually spend time creating a website for someone you hate online. If that is not the epitome of an obsessed no life hater, then what is?

lipase 11-25-2012 08:39

this seems interesting. Problem is its Tq who make the game means they will destroy it like co 2.0
maybe 3-4 years classic if we lucky then they start get greedy and add stuff like dbs/cps. People get mad and quit and whos laughing in the end? Its Tqqqqq

AlanAlanAlan! 11-25-2012 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11763732)
Ty broer. U still ***9829; me :(?

Yes sister

feardrake 11-25-2012 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 (Post 11763731)

you just seem to be describing yourself. also please change your avatar, every time I see it I want to barf.

On topic: panda, is natsume any good?

LitasLTL 11-25-2012 10:21

Quote:

Will will let us know if there will be updates. Will you Will?

~*panda*~ 11-25-2012 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipase (Post 11763734)
this seems interesting. Problem is its Tq who make the game means they will destroy it like co 2.0
maybe 3-4 years classic if we lucky then they start get greedy and add stuff like dbs/cps. People get mad and quit and whos laughing in the end? Its Tqqqqq

Indeed, but It'll be fun for the time it lasts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanAlanAlan! (Post 11763735)
Yes sister

***9829;

Quote:

Originally Posted by feardrake (Post 11763748)
you just seem to be describing yourself. also please change your avatar, every time I see it I want to barf.

On topic: panda, is natsume any good?

Yea it's pretty good. It has a casual feel about it, probably because it has like 50+ episodes total. It's a nice change for me, no rushing characters n stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LitasLTL (Post 11763751)
Will will let us know if there will be updates. Will you Will?

I'm willing to bet that Will will, wouldn't you Will?

Whisker_Bizkit 11-25-2012 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micdeath (Post 11763589)
It was a much longer time than a month before they introduced potency and CP after CO2.0 was released. Much longer.

^ This; They added Potency, Lottery and CP's in jan-Feb of 2006 if I am not Mistaken

I Am Looking Forward to it. I missed out on 1.0 as 2.0 had already been released. Since I excelled in the PVP aspect I wanna See if I am still a Contender. If a Lottery/Bulking/Any other Pay to Win system is put into place then its going to be a Waste of time. As they Said They Anticipate it to Be F2P so I have to Assume there will be Some Form of Buying gears or Upgrades.
Still. Looking Forward To it.