Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Diablo III (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=730682)

Jaxx. 05-14-2012 18:11

Diablo III

Never played the series before, but there is such a **** storm over this game and how epic its going to be. Done some brief googling and it kinda looks good.

It looks like LoL but I've never played that game before. Also in diablo III you do quests and you can invite friends to do them with which is cool.

Has anyone else played the series before, its apparently very similar.

The price is rather high.

~Ahmed~ 05-14-2012 18:26

There are high expectations for this game. But personally, I don't find it attractive in the slightest, maybe because I don't like this genre.

Waiting other titles like assassins creed & ghost recon.

trunks006 05-14-2012 18:30

Ill be on tonight for launch

Dr.ProfMaster 05-14-2012 18:31

Never played diablo? whats wrong with you ffs

yang3617 05-14-2012 19:48

Diablo was an awesome game. Old school ARPG. Had a Baldur's Gate feel to it.

Diablo 2 was also awesome. There's a lot to do for PVM and PVP. Once you get to higher levels, the PVM dynamic is almost gone except to level and MF items. The game was ruined thanks to bots. Surprisingly, it lived through other hacks like item dupes. Anyways, I quit because it wasn't fun anymore when I had every item that I wanted for 2 Sorc, 1 Paly, 1 Necro, 1 Barb, 2 Zons, 1 Asn. By the time I left, there were tons of websites that just sold characters and items for cash.

D3 will probably go through the same route that D2 went, but with better graphics and newer players.

Jaxx. 05-14-2012 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ (Post 11705719)
There are high expectations for this game. But personally, I don't find it attractive in the slightest, maybe because I don't like this genre.

It kinda reminds me of CO with the whole idea of upping your gear with magic and stones. Not thats exclusive to CO.

Ghost recon, never saw the appeal of that game, I always sense that that game always turns out to be rubbish. I dont see it doing to well.

P.S L85 A2 with red dot, very nice, I like.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.ProfMaster (Post 11705723)
Never played diablo? whats wrong with you ffs

Sorry master, forgiveness, please !!one

Quote:

Originally Posted by trunks006 (Post 11705722)
Ill be on tonight for launch

I dislike you very much, but wouldnt mind hearing some feedback from you:)

~Ahmed~ 05-14-2012 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanillaCoke (Post 11705766)
I've never played the series either, but there are a lot of people really excited about it. I'm considering actually looking into it.

Word of mouth, best propaganda ever!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx. (Post 11705788)
It kinda reminds me of CO with the whole idea of upping your gear with magic and stones. Not thats exclusive to CO.

Ghost recon, never saw the appeal of that game, I always sense that that game always turns out to be rubbish. I dont see it doing to well.

P.S L85 A2 with red dot, very nice, I like.

Cbf to start another mmorpg, specially if it is like co.

You saw gameplay trailers of ghost recon? PC version should be out by the end of May.

Deathclaw 05-15-2012 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by yang3617 (Post 11705753)
Diablo was an awesome game. Old school ARPG. Had a Baldur's Gate feel to it.

Diablo 2 was also awesome. There's a lot to do for PVM and PVP. Once you get to higher levels, the PVM dynamic is almost gone except to level and MF items. The game was ruined thanks to bots. Surprisingly, it lived through other hacks like item dupes. Anyways, I quit because it wasn't fun anymore when I had every item that I wanted for 2 Sorc, 1 Paly, 1 Necro, 1 Barb, 2 Zons, 1 Asn. By the time I left, there were tons of websites that just sold characters and items for cash.

D3 will probably go through the same route that D2 went, but with better graphics and newer players.

It is like D2 except that they simplified it for the casual players.

Farau 05-15-2012 00:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ (Post 11705719)

**** you dickwad, stupid new***. Never experienced D2, hence you're a ****ing ***got.

trunks006 05-15-2012 00:19

so far 20 mins in, can't login

edit: im in!

edit2: damnit, timed out at retrieving hero list :(

thehempknight 05-15-2012 01:02

I'll prolly pick it up when it goes on sale. I'm definitely not going to get super into it or want to farm for months, so no rush.

I was mad into Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear back in the day. I wish they'd go back to that style of game, and stop doing all this CoD arcade bs.

Infamous~ 05-15-2012 01:04

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...81061321_n.jpg

mwah 05-15-2012 01:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx. (Post 11705713)
Never played the series before, but there is such a **** storm over this game and how epic its going to be. Done some brief googling and it kinda looks good.

It looks like LoL but I've never played that game before. Also in diablo III you do quests and you can invite friends to do them with which is cool.

Has anyone else played the series before, its apparently very similar.

The price is rather high.

Jaxx, this is bad. Even i've played D2.

Epitome of life's tough decisions: Ace exams or play D3. oh god :(

Farau 05-15-2012 01:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwah (Post 11705937)
Jaxx, this is bad. Even i've played D2.

Epitome of life's tough decisions: Ace exams or play D3. oh god :(

The choice is pretty obvious...

~Ahmed~ 05-15-2012 02:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11705930)
I was mad into Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear back in the day. I wish they'd go back to that style of game, and stop doing all this CoD arcade bs.

Tactical first person shooters are always fun at first, but they get boring after that. However, future soldier seems to have the potential to last MUCH longer.

Speaking of rainbow six, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqHR18sNmQc