Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Fire/Water (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=305)
-   -   Mint<3 aka Liz (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=694506)

Undertow 08-07-2010 18:40

Mint<3 aka Liz
 
I hear you play here now.
Came Royalty.
kk ty pp np

Red~ 08-07-2010 20:38

Nate
I heard you left this server.
Go back to Royalty.
kk ty pp np.

Undertow 08-07-2010 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red~ (Post 11280329)
Nate
I heard you left this server.
Go back to Royalty.
kk ty pp np.

I here only get Liz kk ty.

silwan 08-07-2010 23:08

Is Royalty so great? I know what Classic server is but ... Did Arabs invaded even classic server ?

I miss Minty :((((( Janix, Undertow u too lol and Love2Hate times...

<Light> 08-08-2010 03:22

Water is better! =p

silwan 08-08-2010 07:11

Water? U mean Fire is better :P

<Light> 08-08-2010 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by silwan (Post 11280697)
Water? U mean Fire is better :P

=o no men i really mean water is better =p

silwan 08-08-2010 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 11280732)
=o no men i really mean FIRE is better =p

Totally agree with u =]

Pusher 08-08-2010 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertow (Post 11280256)
I hear you play here now.
Came Royalty.
kk ty pp np

I see you're enjoying your ninja that got bot leveled up on Royalty :D

Red~ 08-08-2010 13:24

Nate...to be completely honest, you have no shot with Mint/Liz. She is a girl, remember you prefer men who pretend to be girls.

<Light> 08-08-2010 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by silwan (Post 11280898)
Totally agree with u that water is better =]

Yeh i also agree with you xD

Undertow 08-08-2010 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by silwan (Post 11280429)
Is Royalty so great? I know what Classic server is but ... Did Arabs invaded even classic server ?

I miss Minty :((((( Janix, Undertow u too lol and Love2Hate times...

Its all on Royalty meng came. Vary fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusher (Post 11280935)
I see you're enjoying your ninja that got bot leveled up on Royalty :D

Yas ty I enjoy lots. 2 dps well spent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red~ (Post 11280937)
Nate...to be completely honest, you have no shot with Mint/Liz. She is a girl, remember you prefer men who pretend to be girls.

Ur right. I have to try tho?

Red~ 08-08-2010 21:17

Sometimes Nate, it is better to not try... as is in this case. Don't want your fragile heart to be broken again.

Undertow 08-10-2010 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red~ (Post 11281249)
Sometimes Nate, it is better to not try... as is in this case. Don't want your fragile heart to be broken again.

First Tiny, then Akea...who divorced me for GhostBuster of all people.. :(

Nipplesmagee 08-13-2010 18:15

stop recruiting too many of u left already >:(
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertow (Post 11283399)
First Tiny, then Akea...who divorced me for GhostBuster of all people.. :(

I still love ya hun :). stop taking the help im gonna need....lol...mint whisper me sweetie =P


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:24.