Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   reincarnation (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=713526)

duracell 02-14-2011 18:18

reincarnation

I am a pure fire and if i go nin-war-fire would i have to relevel all of my fire skills? :confused:

IluminatI 02-14-2011 19:17

pretty much

chaosknightray 02-14-2011 19:20

Basically, when you Reincarnate, you would lose all skills you normally would if you RB'ed into that class from your current one. So right now, since your a Pure Fire, Reincarnating once brings you to Fire-Fire-Nin which loses most Fire skills and losing skill means the epiphany for them would be eliminated too.

kirby8787 02-14-2011 20:01

u will only have to relevel them to 50pct read the guide next timee

FestivusMiracle 02-14-2011 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirby8787 (Post 11470425)

isnt that just for the previous life?, so since he wouldnt be able to use/level his fire skills as a ninja once he reincarnated to war then fire, he would have to level them all over again, at least that was my understanding of how epiphany works, could be wrong though.

kirby8787 02-15-2011 03:07

nope i was pre ninja then went wated-war-monk and as i wanted for mentor exp as water i lvled my water spells that id keep and only had to relevel them half way as a warrior and monk

Draconan 02-15-2011 08:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by duracell (Post 11470371)
I am a pure fire and if i go nin-war-fire would i have to relevel all of my fire skills? :confused:

I went from pure fire to Monk-War-Fire. Cure and Meditation will epiphany as long as you epiphany every incarnation. I wouldn't bother with meditation since how fast it raises is dependant on your max mana, it is easier to relevel from scratch than to epiphany when you only have 800 mana. Thunder and fire since they need to be relearned would have to be raised from scratch every incarnation. All other Fire skills will have to be learned from scratch. there is your long answer ;)

Short answer.....

Yes.

Note regarding Meditation: after going monk to 110 I had meditation in the high 30% elementary which stayed after I reincarnated. because of this I raised my meditation to level 1 as warrior before I reincarnated, it did not epiphany back up to level 2, but did epiphany to level 1 as soon I did my first meditation as a fire.

Mikeyy 02-15-2011 11:29

you will lose everything, including foh, bomb :(

i just made my fire, monk-war-fire and had to re lvl all the skills >_>

DETONATOAREA 02-15-2011 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirby8787 (Post 11470600)
nope i was pre ninja then went wated-war-monk and as i wanted for mentor exp as water i lvled my water spells that id keep and only had to relevel them half way as a warrior and monk

you mean stig and cure? Those are kept, but tornado, fire of hell, fire meteor etc cannot be passed on to any class and that means they will not epiphany if you were fire-fire-ninja for example.

Instead, the Fire (zap) and Thunder will be kept. And that's about it.

Kairn 02-15-2011 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirby8787 (Post 11470425)

you're wrong. read the guide next timee