Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   TQ need to fire their marketing team (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=764576)

Kairn 08-11-2017 14:31

TQ need to fire their marketing team
 
Wtf is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FrGZTeNMuE

EternalDragonX 08-11-2017 14:41

just their marketing team? dont you mean all their freakin' staff?

Kairn 08-11-2017 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by EternalDragonX (Post 11968639)
just their marketing team? dont you mean all their freakin' staff?

Yea, true enough lol

trunks006 08-11-2017 16:39

literally no idea what that was

Jesserina 08-12-2017 01:26

Worst marketing i've ever seen

Fawa 08-12-2017 01:56

:confused:

DIRTY~XII 08-12-2017 15:22

off topic but did anyone ever see that legit documentary made on a CO player from Macedonia named Reddah or Reddak or some ****e?

Basically some euroscum king that took out a **** load of loans and scammed a hella amount of people, putting his family into debts and constantly having to look over his shoulder, in order to run a buck off the game.
The e-Grind and obvious addiction problems made for a pretty entertaining documentary.

Shady eastern euros!:rolleyes: 10/10 would watch again.

Mucle 08-12-2017 18:31

what the hell they evne mean from 40 to 100?

*~BeLLaDonna~* 08-12-2017 19:59

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mucle (Post 11968696)
what the hell they evne mean from 40 to 100?

Hello Mucle =)

They tried to clarify a lil later...

Returning 08-12-2017 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mucle (Post 11968696)
what the hell they evne mean from 40 to 100?

I took it as a ****ty meme attempt at the 0 to 100 song

Alek3 08-12-2017 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by DIRTY~XII (Post 11968693)
off topic but did anyone ever see that legit documentary made on a CO player from Macedonia named Reddah or Reddak or some ****e?

Basically some euroscum king that took out a **** load of loans and scammed a hella amount of people, putting his family into debts and constantly having to look over his shoulder, in order to run a buck off the game.
The e-Grind and obvious addiction problems made for a pretty entertaining documentary.

Shady eastern euros!:rolleyes: 10/10 would watch again.

I'd be interested in watching this if you can find it lmao

Kachun 08-13-2017 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by alek3 (Post 11968705)
i'd be interested in watching this if you can find it lmao

+1

Promethean 08-13-2017 01:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alek3 (Post 11968705)
I'd be interested in watching this if you can find it lmao

Also registering my interest.

Mr.Nudge 08-13-2017 12:10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2234050/?ref_=adv_li_tt

Kairn 08-13-2017 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Nudge (Post 11968726)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2234050/?ref_=adv_li_tt

Any links to where we can watch it?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:08.