Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

TehPandaKing 12-09-2007 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6969400)
I know she is...I keep trying to tell her Do not worry about me...Im okay :( but she wont listen

Yeah, she's stubborn like that. xD

She worries about others before herself at all times, unfortunately. =/ It's usually a good thing, but not all the time. =/

LiLAnGeL698607 12-09-2007 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6969429)
Dude just at the start of the thread put "OFF TOPIC"


U be nice as well :mad:

LiLAnGeL698607 12-09-2007 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6969432)
Yeah, she's stubborn like that. xD

She worries about others before herself at all times, unfortunately. =/ It's usually a good thing, but not all the time. =/


Sigh...I just wish i could make her understand...that i really dont care I just want her to be happy

TehPandaKing 12-09-2007 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6969429)
Dude just at the start of the thread put "OFF TOPIC"

Them baggy sweat pants, and the Reeboks with the straaaaaaaaaaaaps.

trent28o^^ 12-09-2007 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6969412)
:eek: its you how have u been

:p I'm good...getting ready for finals.

LiLAnGeL698607 12-09-2007 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6969444)
:p I'm good...getting ready for finals.


that is good...Every1 is getting ready for finals :p
besides me :D and that is because Im a retarded
College drop-out :(

trent28o^^ 12-09-2007 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6969456)
that is good...Every1 is getting ready for finals :p
besides me :D and that is because Im a retarded
College drop-out :(

you aren't retarded...












































only your musical preferences are. :p

GOD†PHISH 12-09-2007 18:46

hola ppl :D

LiLAnGeL698607 12-09-2007 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6969463)
you aren't retarded...
only your musical preferences are. :p

Actually I think my music preferences are better then most..Bc I will listen to just about nething...Besides rap...I dont really have a favorite type of music...I have favorite artist :D

C.O RAZOR 12-09-2007 18:54

ehhh 1,876 atm :D

trent28o^^ 12-09-2007 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6969501)
Actually I think my music preferences are better then most..Bc I will listen to just about nething...Besides rap...I dont really have a favorite type of music...I have favorite artist :D

classical?

LiLAnGeL698607 12-09-2007 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6969563)
classical?


Yea...when I said nething..I meant it...Just dont make me listen to rap :(

KittyCat 12-09-2007 19:05

10500

PoonD 12-09-2007 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD†PHISH (Post 6969352)
i c u

if u c me then rep me!!!!

THAT IS TO ALL OF U!

JennYp 12-09-2007 19:07

I am back people :)




























I think im falling


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:54.