Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Tecuh 11-05-2007 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borny (Post 6668434)
hey :)

3.3k posts :p

I have more.

Proficey 11-05-2007 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borny (Post 6668434)
hey :)

3.3k posts :p

Gratz!
Now share some with me . ^^

Borny 11-05-2007 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6668447)
I have more.

I'm getting there :p ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proficey (Post 6668448)
Gratz!
Now share some with me . ^^

ty lol sure I'll share if twas possible ;)

d0m1n4tr1x 11-05-2007 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6668417)
hi.

I gave u rep yesterday, cant remember wether u gave me back or not xD, sorry if you did, i didnt see it ^_^

Boh 11-05-2007 12:13

Rep cake. :eek:

Borny 11-05-2007 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by d0m1n4tr1x (Post 6668464)
I gave u rep yesterday, cant remember wether u gave me back or not xD, sorry if you did, i didnt see it ^_^

still can't rep you :( will do as soon as I can :p ;)

how much rep joo got? :)

Proficey 11-05-2007 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6668447)
I have more.

Damn, mine is nothing compared to your customized avatars. :o
I wish I knew how to customize them.

Even if I knew how, I wouldn't really bother... cuz I'm too lazy. :p

Tecuh 11-05-2007 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proficey (Post 6668471)
Damn, mine is nothing compared to your customized avatars. :o
I wish I knew how to customize them.

Even if I knew how, I wouldn't really bother... cuz I'm too lazy. :p

They are not that special.

Proficey 11-05-2007 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by d0m1n4tr1x (Post 6668464)
I gave u rep yesterday, cant remember wether u gave me back or not xD, sorry if you did, i didnt see it ^_^

No rep for me? :(

Valkyrie 11-05-2007 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by d0m1n4tr1x (Post 6668464)
I gave u rep yesterday, cant remember wether u gave me back or not xD, sorry if you did, i didnt see it ^_^

no I owe you.Thanks for reminding.Lately its been difficult to search for someone to return the rep to so the least I could do was to search through the last 30 pages :p

d0m1n4tr1x 11-05-2007 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proficey (Post 6668484)
No rep for me? :(

I was about to give u some and the 24 hours thing came up :(, i will tomorrow though :D

Proficey 11-05-2007 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6668478)
They are not that special.

Yeah they're cool. Any avatar that isn't a regular ol' dull picture like mine, is considered 'cool' to me. ;)

Valkyrie 11-05-2007 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boh (Post 6668468)
Rep cake. :eek:

Rep me plx

want oreos?

Tecuh 11-05-2007 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proficey (Post 6668502)
Yeah they're cool. Any avatar that isn't a regular ol' dull picture like mine, is considered 'cool' to me. ;)

^^

Proficey 11-05-2007 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by d0m1n4tr1x (Post 6668500)
I was about to give u some and the 24 hours thing came up :(, i will tomorrow though :D

w00t! Thank you.
I'm done for the day too, or else I'd have rep'ed everyone here. xD


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:15.