Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

LiLAnGeL698607 11-03-2007 02:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6649903)
I'm not a spammer.

I am :p Acutally i have no life to speak of :( So i spam da forums

*edit* Correction i have a life :) talkin to my guy

Tecuh 11-03-2007 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6649953)
I am :p Acutally i have no life to speak of :( So i spam da forums

*edit* Correction i have a life :) talkin to my guy

Yeah yeah.

Oblivinator 11-03-2007 03:13

I just thought about something. What if the thread starter decided to delete this thread? Oh what a tragedy that would be! So many posts would be gone lol. Over 15k posts on this thread O.O.

Tecuh 11-03-2007 03:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oblivinator (Post 6649990)
I just thought about something. What if the thread starter decided to delete this thread? Oh what a tragedy that would be! So many posts would be gone lol. Over 15k posts on this thread O.O.

My post count would lower by 700 posts.

LiLAnGeL698607 11-03-2007 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oblivinator (Post 6649990)
I just thought about something. What if the thread starter decided to delete this thread? Oh what a tragedy that would be! So many posts would be gone lol. Over 15k posts on this thread O.O.

:eek:

d0m1n4tr1x 11-03-2007 03:39

im at 3998 xD got 1 rep left today for the person who gets me over 4k ^_^ if i already repped u ill jsu rep some random dude instead :D

LiLAnGeL698607 11-03-2007 03:40

darn :p tomorrow if ya need it i can give it to ya :D

BoReD~ 11-03-2007 03:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by d0m1n4tr1x (Post 6650072)
im at 3998 xD got 1 rep left today for the person who gets me over 4k ^_^ if i already repped u ill jsu rep some random dude instead :D

done if you can rep me back plz do and im on a lab top right know so i have ****ty typing lol ok well plz rep back

d0m1n4tr1x 11-03-2007 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoReD~ (Post 6650087)
done if you can rep me back plz do and im on a lab top right know so i have ****ty typing lol ok well plz rep back


there ya go, got you your 3rd shiny XD and ty ^^

BoReD~ 11-03-2007 03:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by d0m1n4tr1x (Post 6650095)
there ya go, got you your 3rd shiny XD and ty ^^

woot ty :D

LiLAnGeL698607 11-03-2007 03:57

i want a shiny :(

*edit* but im just about to get my last dark bar

Winduu 11-03-2007 04:04

rep me i rep JOO back if u want free rep :cool:

Tecuh 11-03-2007 04:39

Ok.

Elzor 11-03-2007 05:14

hi everybody, i almost got 2k rep.. rep please <3

BananaMuffins 11-03-2007 05:15

I gave all teh rep i culd


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:43.