Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

KrAzY 12-06-2007 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6939505)
Forums is not relaxing...come on Mr...were going to go get some sweet oil...K pweese *sniffles*

sure it is it's more relaxing then starin at the ceiling layin down bored :p

-First~Strike- 12-06-2007 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by anatomy (Post 6939540)
360 :)

That's 2 people I've given their 5th bar to today.:cool:

anatomy 12-06-2007 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6939564)
sure it is it's more relaxing then starin at the ceiling layin down bored :p

I'd be out in 5 min seriously (fast but light sleeper, bad combo)

Tr!x!e 12-06-2007 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6939564)
sure it is it's more relaxing then starin at the ceiling layin down bored :p

Ok...your still green...Ill be there in about an hour...gosh danggit...and your laying down...Ill clean and make some soup....

anatomy 12-06-2007 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6939568)
That's 2 people I've given their 5th bar to today.:cool:

*GASPS* woot! :)

-First~Strike- 12-06-2007 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by anatomy (Post 6939576)
*GASPS* woot! :)

Do NOT return the favor. >.>

KrAzY 12-06-2007 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by anatomy (Post 6939570)
I'd be out in 5 min seriously (fast but light sleeper, bad combo)

that's the problem i don't sleep i just lay there restless staring at the ceiling lol i gotta do something to pass the time.:)

anatomy 12-06-2007 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6939581)
Do NOT return the favor. >.>

aww too late, Its my pleasure :D

Edit: not cuz i have to

SchoneVoske 12-06-2007 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6939573)
Ok...your still green...Ill be there in about an hour...gosh danggit...and your laying down...Ill clean and make some soup....

I will MORE than gladly offer my stove and my house for you to clean and cook soup if I can go lay down for a while... heheheheh <3


KRAZY -- You need to rest.... rest = close ur eyes and relax... = NOT being on these forums where you and I discuss those other topics that infuriate us! :D

-First~Strike- 12-06-2007 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by anatomy (Post 6939589)
aww too late, Its my pleasure :D

DAMMIT! I only want rep from people that give it to me based on my ideas and such that I express in my posts. I really don't want it period just because they took away the nep system and their for people can't comment negatively based on my comments either. :( How much rep did you get from my pep?

SchoneVoske 12-06-2007 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6939604)
DAMMIT! I only want rep from people that give it to me based on my ideas and such that I express in my posts. I really don't want it period just because they took away the nep system and their for people can't comment negatively based on my comments either. :( How much rep did you get from my pep?

You make me laugh in your posts.. is that a reason to pep u?? ;)

9017 posts for me :(

anatomy 12-06-2007 11:38

Ok lets say I didnt, but I did >.>

anatomy 12-06-2007 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6939604)
DAMMIT! I only want rep from people that give it to me based on my ideas and such that I express in my posts. I really don't want it period just because they took away the nep system and their for people can't comment negatively based on my comments either. :( How much rep did you get from my pep?

360+40=400
And I read what you wrote >.> its cool <.< :rolleyes:

-First~Strike- 12-06-2007 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by anatomy (Post 6939627)
360+40=400
And I read what you wrote >.> its cool <.< :rolleyes:

What's cool? o.0



@SchoneVoske:

I guess. I'd rather you not...But I guess?

KrAzY 12-06-2007 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6939596)
I will MORE than gladly offer my stove and my house for you to clean and cook soup if I can go lay down for a while... heheheheh <3


KRAZY -- You need to rest.... rest = close ur eyes and relax... = NOT being on these forums where you and I discuss those other topics that infuriate us! :D

LOL well nobody shoulda known i was sick anyway i have been ill for over 3 weeks and haven't said a word..Now trace spilled it :(

Now everyone gonna hound me to go lay down lol


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:03.