Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

LiLAnGeL698607 11-30-2007 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by itamouse (Post 6884987)
Oooo, more chocolate!!!
"OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM"



*5 minutes pass*
omg, i gotta go to the bathroom, STAT!!!

*RUNS*


ROFL

JennYp 11-30-2007 10:45

omg i passed sick :eek:

Tecuh 11-30-2007 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6884990)
of course i am still waiting to see the day u pass valk =P

I do not care about passing Valkyrie. I just don't want to fall out from the top 30.

HaZarDouS 11-30-2007 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6885008)
I do not care about passing Valkyrie. I just don't want to fall out from the top 30.

you wont :eek:

blessguy 11-30-2007 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6885008)
I do not care about passing Valkyrie. I just don't want to fall out from the top 30.

u can disappear for a month and stilll be there and ud have me reepping u all the time so ud still be up there =P

itamouse 11-30-2007 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6884975)
Then you shall pep me too.

i did!!


*goes on pep spree before i leave for lunch* :D

Tecuh 11-30-2007 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6885016)
u can disappear for a month and stilll be there and ud have me reepping u all the time so ud still be up there =P

Will not take a month till 30 top people have all 20k

LiLAnGeL698607 11-30-2007 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6885028)
Will not take a month till 30 top people have all 20k


only have 8k to go and ill be at 20k ^^

HaZarDouS 11-30-2007 10:52

i only have 15,937 rep points.. only one person repped me today..

ty mettear i atleast know someone loves me...

Valkyrie 11-30-2007 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6884990)
of course i am still waiting to see the day u pass valk =P

I won't mind him passing me but I mind YOUpassing me

Tecuh 11-30-2007 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6885054)
only have 8k to go and ill be at 20k ^^

Exactly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6885068)
i only have 15,937 rep points.. only one person repped me today..

ty mettear i atleast know someone loves me...

Quit being emo.

Valkyrie 11-30-2007 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6885068)
i only have 15,937 rep points.. only one person repped me today..

ty mettear i atleast know someone loves me...

nobody loves you.

such a sad world :(

itamouse 11-30-2007 10:54

WOW, i was only able to rep like 3 people here, everyone else i have to spread more.... ><

Tecuh 11-30-2007 10:54

Hmm.. I did not manage to get the post number 38,000

LiLAnGeL698607 11-30-2007 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6885068)
i only have 15,937 rep points.. only one person repped me today..

ty mettear i atleast know someone loves me...


EMO

go listen to sugarcult u emo


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:40.