Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Boh 10-28-2007 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cagd (Post 6606758)
I woke up at 5:00am oh i did change the time :P

Wooooow. Early :rolleyes:

Satine 10-28-2007 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cagd (Post 6606758)
I woke up at 5:00am oh i did change the time :P

Wo0t? Time changed??? :confused::confused::confused:

Anka 10-28-2007 01:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boh (Post 6606748)
I woke up at 7:30 am -.-
Forgot to change the time -_-

Is it one of those days of the year when time changes? Ooo...

LiL-Player 10-28-2007 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satine (Post 6606765)
Wo0t? Time changed??? :confused::confused::confused:

2903.

yes it did they went back 1 hour :)

Tecuh 10-28-2007 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satine (Post 6606765)
Wo0t? Time changed??? :confused::confused::confused:

Not sure if they do it in every single country but at least we do in Finland.
I think it's only Europe

Boh 10-28-2007 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiL-Player (Post 6606774)
2903.

yes it did they went back 1 hour :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6606776)
Not sure if they do it in every single country but at least we do in Finland.
I think it's only Europe



What they said. :D

Lómion 10-28-2007 01:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boh (Post 6606748)
I woke up at 7:30 am -.-
Forgot to change the time -_-

I woke up at 6 am instead of 7 >.< forgot to change the time also x)

Tecuh 10-28-2007 01:25

I did not forget to change the time.

Boh 10-28-2007 01:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lómion (Post 6606788)
I woke up at 6 am instead of 7 >.< forgot to change the time also x)

I hate when that happens xD
I feel so stupid then. :(

Tecuh 10-28-2007 01:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boh (Post 6606791)
I hate when that happens xD
I feel so stupid then. :(

Well. I think it's okay as long as you don't accidentally go to school one hour early :p
Since it's not always sunday when the time rollback happens (I think).

Boh 10-28-2007 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6606796)
Well. I think it's okay as long as you don't accidentally go to school one hour early :p
Since it's not always sunday when the time rollback happens (I think).

Hahah, I came one hour late once. :D
I think the time always rollback on a sunday. :confused:

Tecuh 10-28-2007 01:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boh (Post 6606802)
Hahah, I came one hour late once. :D
I think the time always rollback on a sunday. :confused:

Well. Then it must be the time roll-forward? which is on Monday morning.

Satine 10-28-2007 01:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boh (Post 6606802)
I think the time always rollback on a sunday. :confused:

It's a fact (and thanx God for it).

Boh 10-28-2007 01:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6606808)
Well. Then it must be the time roll-forward? which is on Monday morning.

Probably. =O

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satine (Post 6606810)
It's a fact (and thanx God for it).

Haha xD
Great :p

Satine 10-28-2007 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boh (Post 6606813)
Haha xD
Great :p

Imagine if today was Monday, and I was actually late for work :( A nightmare and I don't wanna nightmares :(


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:03.