Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Sum0 11-21-2007 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6813663)
Oh, believe me, she'll be mine sooner or later. One day she'll wake up and see your shimmer is nothing compared to my shine. Enjoy your last days though. =]

What happened with lindz :p?

*ItamousE* 11-21-2007 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nath92~v.3 (Post 6813591)
+1 post :D

41 more to go! :eek:

TehPandaKing 11-21-2007 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6813668)
What happened with lindz :p?

I don't want Lindsey. I want Jen. And I always get what I want. You had better stop posting and get your goodbyes in with her before it's too late. ^^

Nath92~v.3 11-21-2007 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ItamousE* (Post 6813675)
41 more to go! :eek:

38 :(

*ItamousE* 11-21-2007 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6813663)
Oh, believe me, she'll be mine sooner or later. One day she'll wake up and see your shimmer is nothing compared to my shine. Enjoy your last days though. =]

fight fight fight!!!


*p0ps p0pc0rn*

SchoneVoske 11-21-2007 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ItamousE* (Post 6813720)
fight fight fight!!!


*p0ps p0pc0rn*


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH popcorn!!!!! :D

*ItamousE* 11-21-2007 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nath92~v.3 (Post 6813706)
38 :(

getting there!! xD


btw, what'cha do to get bannededed? O.o

Sum0 11-21-2007 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6813683)
I don't want Lindsey. I want Jen. And I always get what I want. You had better stop posting and get your goodbyes in with her before it's too late. ^^

Keep dreaming pls o.o"

*ItamousE* 11-21-2007 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6813728)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH popcorn!!!!! :D

STEP AWAY FROM MEH POPCORN!!! *shakes fist*

TehPandaKing 11-21-2007 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6813732)
Keep dreaming pls o.o"

God damn your laziness! xD Guys are supposed to fight for their girl. Now you made me lose the bet to Jen. :(
You were supposed to flip out on me so I could prove I could piss you off. But now you made me lose. :(

SchoneVoske 11-21-2007 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ItamousE* (Post 6813734)
STEP AWAY FROM MEH POPCORN!!! *shakes fist*

***sneaks around and steals 4 pieces of popcorn!!***


WOOOOOOOOOT! WHO IS THE MOUSE NOWWWWWWWW BABY??? :D:D:D hehehe

JennYp 11-21-2007 15:29

:confused:

*ItamousE* 11-21-2007 15:31

eep's!

it's 4:30pm, time to clock out and head on home :D

i'll be back at work friday :)
everyone have a happy and safe thanksgiving <3

SchoneVoske 11-21-2007 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by *ItamousE* (Post 6813755)
eep's!

it's 4:30pm, time to clock out and head on home :D

i'll be back at work friday :)
everyone have a happy and safe thanksgiving <3


You too!!! (one more hour for me)

Take care~!

Valkyrie 11-21-2007 15:33

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...5682131376.gif

:o


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:24.