Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

LiLAnGeL698607 11-18-2007 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backsosoon (Post 6789755)
ThePlaypen lol how long ago was that? you tell me. :rolleyes: play for fun? I don't know about that anymore

Im not being smart or tryin to fight....But wat does that quote mean it doesnt prove that he is bad....It just shows how much he was spent on da game.......I hate to break it to but Most of da serious players spend alot of money on this game......there is a guy in muh server that bulks just about every few days....Does that make him an *******...No....it just means that he is rich irl and has the moeny to spend it on watever he wants

so spendin money on co doesnt = Bad person

Valkyrie 11-18-2007 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6789813)
You meaneh.


:(:(



EDIT: Have you been around long enough to know who I'm talking about when I say GFO? :eek: I think there's a very few amount of people who can. =x

is that question directed to me?

no I don't know what GFO but I could guess:

a.Guild force organisation
b.Girlfriend Organisation (lol?)
c. GTFO (did you miss the T?)

Backsosoon 11-18-2007 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6789795)
Like I said, back when I used to play on Emerald. I'm more of a veteran to Conquer than my forum account shows. I've been around. Unless you can tell me who GFO is, you can't surpass my seniority. Cuz I pwn. :cool:

Yes I use to level with him along with Alvin and Kairi and Stonepimp and Grandfatherolo and Starlene I think that's how you spell it by Tombat at Tiger cave. dose that surpass your seniority?

Valkyrie 11-18-2007 12:04

12874

Backsosoon 11-18-2007 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6789825)
Im not being smart or tryin to fight....But wat does that quote mean it doesnt prove that he is bad....It just shows how much he was spent on da game.......I hate to break it to but Most of da serious players spend alot of money on this game......there is a guy in muh server that bulks just about every few days....Does that make him an *******...No....it just means that he is rich irl and has the moeny to spend it on watever he wants

so spendin money on co doesnt = Bad person

never said spending money on co make you a bad person right?

SickNasty 11-18-2007 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6789843)
12874

i pepped you

0 cooL 11-18-2007 12:05

Omg i hate people that complain about db buyer

Valkyrie 11-18-2007 12:06

:mad:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 0 cooL (Post 6789853)
Omg i hate people that complain about db buyer

can I complain about oreos?

oreos are one dollar worth

0 cooL 11-18-2007 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6789856)
:mad:

can I complain about oreos?

oreos are one dollar worth

no theres a 5 for 5 sale at wal-mart >=O

TehPandaKing 11-18-2007 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backsosoon (Post 6789838)
Yes I use to level with him along with Alvin and Kairi and Stonepimp and Grandfatherolo and Starlene I think that's how you spell it by Tombat at Tiger cave. dose that surpass your seniority?

Hahahahaha. Someone's done some research, I see. Y'see, you leveled along with him and GrandfatherOlo? They're the same person. That's ironic, eh? So, tell me. Who was his wife during his entire time on Conquer? She was just as well-known as he was.

P4L3_PWNR 11-18-2007 12:10

*complains about pw retreival system not working and random pw changes* some1 pep me plz i r depressed and short 20 dbs and 3 socs atm #02

Backsosoon 11-18-2007 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6789878)
Hahahahaha. Someone's done some research, I see. Y'see, you leveled along with him and GrandfatherOlo? They're the same person. That's ironic, eh? So, tell me. Who was his wife during his entire time on Conquer? She was just as well-known as he was.

lol if I remember it's Holymage, try to guess who I am then. :p

correction
Quote:

Originally Posted by Backsosoon (Post 6789838)
Yes I use to level with Grandfatherolo along with Alvin, Kairi, Stonepimp and Starlene, (I think that's how you spell Starlene name) by Tombat at Tiger cave. dose that surpass your seniority?


Unprofessional 11-18-2007 12:12

Rawr, repping time.

Sum0 11-18-2007 12:15

pep plx ty o.o

0 cooL 11-18-2007 12:16

:):mad::):mad::):mad::):mad::)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:55.