Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

HaZarDouS 11-17-2007 04:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6778141)
Why dont u make ur list like mine, Type in the name highlight it then url it.

? i asked you how to do it the other day, but you didnt tell me lol.

BoReD~ 11-17-2007 04:16

rep me and i rep you back leave your name in the rep msg and quote this post telling me you reped me and tell me the page # you posted on thank you

HaZarDouS 11-17-2007 04:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoReD~ (Post 6778152)
rep me and i rep you back leave your name in the rep msg and quote this post telling me you reped me and tell me the page # you posted on thank you

SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME AND IM GONA MAKE A ARMY OF ACCOUNTS AND NEP YOU.

Valkyrie 11-17-2007 04:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6778163)
SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME AND IM GONA MAKE A ARMY OF ACCOUNTS AND NEP YOU.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoReD~ (Post 6778152)
rep me and i rep you back leave your name in the rep msg and quote this post telling me you reped me and tell me the page # you posted on thank you

I did it for him :o

Tecuh 11-17-2007 04:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6778022)
someone nepped you pretending to be me? >.>

It seems to be so.

SickNasty 11-17-2007 04:21

6634

Valkyrie 11-17-2007 04:21

2209

SickNasty 11-17-2007 04:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6778187)
2209

did u forget the 1?

Craneses 11-17-2007 04:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6778147)
? i asked you how to do it the other day, but you didnt tell me lol.

lol i did =O k wait ill make a post on how to do it..

trigeki 11-17-2007 04:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6778185)
It seems to be so.

I love it when people pep/nep me pretending to be someone else like I can't already tell who it's from without them telling me

Valkyrie 11-17-2007 04:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by trigeki (Post 6778194)
I love it when people pep/nep me pretending to be someone else like I can't already tell who it's from without them telling me

lol that is what I like about being a mod.

SickNasty 11-17-2007 04:24

i want moar peps!

Valkyrie 11-17-2007 04:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickNasty (Post 6778192)
did u forget the 1?

I just pretend it is not there :)

SickNasty 11-17-2007 04:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6778211)
I just pretend it is not there :)

if i did that i would only have 634 pep. but its a 6 that im taking out :o

HaZarDouS 11-17-2007 04:32

hm whoever just repped me saying "rep me back" gave me a grey box and didnt leave a name so i cant rep you backk :( sorry.

@~valk - did you nep bored? lol
@~valk again - are you a girl or a boy? everyone says your a girl but i thought you was a boy. (i know its not important but im curious >.>)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:13.