Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

LiLAnGeL698607 11-05-2007 13:20

Again Ppl I can Not stress enough to u Leave da page number ur on if u rep me...Cos ill look for a lil bit but i dont find ya then i cant rep ya :) and for those that just peped me ill be reppin again in like 8 hrs so ill get ya then :D

SickNasty 11-05-2007 13:20

3255, thanks guys


i want moar

Borny 11-05-2007 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6669037)
Again Ppl I can Not stress enough to u Leave da page number ur on if u rep me...Cos ill look for a lil bit but i dont find ya then i cant rep ya :) and for those that just peped me ill be reppin again in like 8 hrs so ill get ya then :D

I'm on all pages anyways :D :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickNasty (Post 6669038)
3255, thanks guys


i want moar

I rep'd joo O.o did joo rep back alrdy? don't think so :p

LiLAnGeL698607 11-05-2007 13:22

I kno that :p im talkin about da 1s that dont spam :)

Proficey 11-05-2007 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borny (Post 6669020)
I'm glad you enjoyed your break.

now back to serious business ! : forum spamming :rolleyes:;)

Ahh, yes.
Ok, I shall get back to business then.
Although, I could use a soda right about now as a refreshment.:p

C-dot 11-05-2007 13:23

Spam spam!


Im cccccold :(

Namra 11-05-2007 13:23

i am now on 1200 ... just wanna reach the 6th shiny bar >=D

Borny 11-05-2007 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proficey (Post 6669054)
Ahh, yes.
Ok, I shall get back to business then.
Although, I could use a soda right about now as a refreshment.:p

okay you have the permission to go get yourself a soda :rolleyes:

*sigh* misses the good 'ol days with employees who could go on for days wihtout whining * :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namra (Post 6669067)
i am now on 1200 ... just wanna reach the 6th shiny bar >=D

lol first reach the 5th :p

Proficey 11-05-2007 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6669051)
I kno that :p im talkin about da 1s that dont spam :)

Hiya.
+ Rep plox!
Your patrionage will be greatly accepted. :p

SickNasty 11-05-2007 13:25

i cant rep, my 24 hours aint up.

Proficey 11-05-2007 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namra (Post 6669067)
i am now on 1200 ... just wanna reach the 6th shiny bar >=D

LMAO! Nice avatar! It's quite funny and yet sad.

C-dot 11-05-2007 13:26

Where's all our powerhouse repers :P

Borny 11-05-2007 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6669051)
I kno that :p im talkin about da 1s that dont spam :)

oh than you're definately not talking about me ! :D :p :rolleyes:

LiLAnGeL698607 11-05-2007 13:26

Atm da moment im all reped out...Im still under da 24 hr rule i cant rep again til 10 pm :( But nevra fear i got u down i will get u back :D

Valkyrie 11-05-2007 13:27

see ya later all


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:40.