Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Aquarius/Aries (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Aqua's Official Argument Thread (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=608956)

Royalite 02-27-2009 19:04

Aqua's Official Argument Thread

~Rules~

1: You may argue with each other BUT breaking forum rules WILL earn you an infraction NOT a warning.

2: Posts deemed to be highly offensive such as bringing the ancestory of the previous posters parents into question, or racism WILL BE DELETED and the poster infracted and quite probably banned.

3: No one who posts has the right to argue with anyone who hasn't posted here. Such posts will be deleted.

4: Pictures are allowed as long as they are within forum rules and don't bypass the filter, (no bad words/nudity etc). RL pictures will be deleted without warning.

5: Arguments can not be cyclical such as:
Poster A: you suck
Poster B: no you suck more

6: Arguments outside of this thread and in other threads will lead to deletion of the stray posts and temporary closure of this thread for 24 hrs. Any continued arguments after this threads closure will result in another 24 hrs being added to the closure time until the arguments cease.

7: Any post can be requested to be deleted for any reason. However, this is at the mods discretion to avoid abuse.

8: This is a test and any problems that arise will justify the closing of this thread.

9: Constant harassment of a poster in this thread will be deleted.

Enjoy!

bahana 02-27-2009 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royalite (Post 10074232)
~Rules~

1: You may argue with each other BUT breaking forum rules WILL earn you an infraction NOT a warning.

2: Posts deemed to be highly offensive such as bringing the ancestory of the previous posters parents into question, or racism WILL BE DELETED and the poster infracted and quite probably banned.

3: No one who posts has the right to argue with anyone who hasn't posted here. Such posts will be deleted.

4: Pictures are allowed as long as they are within forum rules and don't bypass the filter, (no bad words/nudity etc). RL pictures will be deleted without warning.

5: Arguments can not be cyclical such as:
Poster A: you suck
Poster B: no you suck more

6: Arguments outside of this thread and in other threads will lead to deletion of the stray posts and temporary closure of this thread for 24 hrs. Any continued arguments after this threads closure will result in another 24 hrs being added to the closure time until the arguments cease.

7: Any post can be requested to be deleted for any reason. However, this is at the mods discretion to avoid abuse.

8: This is a test and any problems that arise will justify the closing of this thread.

9: Constant harassment of a poster in this thread will be deleted.

Enjoy!

:(:confused:

Conondrum 02-27-2009 19:29

How do we start an argument with this set of rules?
We need some space.. Maybe someone to pick on :p

Edit: Got an idea.. Since I can't target anyone in particular, I'm gonna try go the other way around.
SOMEONE SUCKS!! :p

Now bring something back to me so we can get this thing going :D

Royalite 02-27-2009 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conondrum (Post 10074421)
How do we start an argument with this set of rules?
We need some space.. Maybe someone to pick on :p

Edit: Got an idea.. Since I can't target anyone in particular, I'm gonna try go the other way around.
SOMEONE SUCKS!! :p

Now bring something back to me so we can get this thing going :D

modified dark's posts... well see how it goes. if it needs adjustment we'll take it from there!

Lady-Royale 02-27-2009 19:46

I SUCK damn i targeted myself that is not good at all.:(

Conondrum 02-27-2009 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royalite (Post 10074498)
modified dark's posts... well see how it goes. if it needs adjustment we'll take it from there!

Don't worry, I've posted.. Won't be long before some of my forum enemies joins the "battle" :cool:
Then again.. One of them lives in opposite land, so that person probably just stays in the background while building up heat enough to make even the biggest steam-engine envious :D

~Death~God~ 02-27-2009 19:58

this thread sucks ballz

Royalite 02-27-2009 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Death~God~ (Post 10074580)
this thread sucks ballz

the first!

ThePheonix 02-28-2009 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady-Royale (Post 10074517)
I SUCK damn i targeted myself that is not good at all.:(

u are emo :) have a nice day lolz

*~panda~* 02-28-2009 03:48

what in teh effin **** world is this ><

Jahn 02-28-2009 09:58

wow way to **** up the only fun thing on this forums gratz ice cream

*~panda~* 02-28-2009 10:08

no nudity! the only reason i came here for :cool:

meena jane 02-28-2009 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady-Royale (Post 10074517)
I SUCK

Agreed.

meena jane 02-28-2009 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Death~God~ (Post 10074580)
this thread sucks ballz

Agreed.

Conondrum 02-28-2009 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by meena jane (Post 10077594)
Agreed.

But you blow :p