Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Help! How to recover old gears in Stone City WH (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767009)

akoy67 02-09-2018 02:52

Help! How to recover old gears in Stone City WH

Title says it all.
thanks.

~AEnur~ 02-09-2018 04:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by akoy67 (Post 11978588)
Title says it all.
thanks.

By going to sc? :confused:

akoy67 02-09-2018 05:20

But there's no more Stone City already. Has been taken out long time ago. But, in, VIP remote warehouse, it's still present and 1/3 of the contents can be viewed.

Luminazvi 02-09-2018 06:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by akoy67 (Post 11978592)
But there's no more Stone City already. Has been taken out long time ago. But, in, VIP remote warehouse, it's still present and 1/3 of the contents can be viewed.

Stone city is still there :confused::confused::confused: Go to desert, teleport to mystic castle. Use pathfind: other places - new desert. Then jump few maps till you reach the map which has water on the left side. There is no city, but there should be marking on the map, there are still guards and wh box there.

akoy67 02-09-2018 23:28

I went to the New Desert Maps and found 2 maps with sea/water on the left side. I didn't found the warehouse or any indication that the map is Stone City. so I went farther and land on Metzone, etc. Tried to go back to the Desert with water but failed. There's no portal to go back to preceding map. I was stuck there. Then I submitted a ticket to TQ.
Looking for a miracle, bought TP scroll from Shopping Mall but failed to function. Joined Arena, after the game I'm still in the Metzone.
Until I clicked on Kingdom War.
Voila! I'm free!
Still waiting for any GM to answer on my Stone City inquiry.

Returning 02-10-2018 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by akoy67 (Post 11978611)
I went to the New Desert Maps and found 2 maps with sea/water on the left side. I didn't found the warehouse or any indication that the map is Stone City. so I went farther and land on Metzone, etc. Tried to go back to the Desert with water but failed. There's no portal to go back to preceding map. I was stuck there. Then I submitted a ticket to TQ.
Looking for a miracle, bought TP scroll from Shopping Mall but failed to function. Joined Arena, after the game I'm still in the Metzone.
Until I clicked on Kingdom War.
Voila! I'm free!
Still waiting for any GM to answer on my Stone City inquiry.

Stone city is there, you're just not finding it apparently. Friend just went there today to get some stuff out of the warehouse. Use the ArroyoScroll and then either go to the map before the metzone, cross the bridge, and then bottom right keep going until you get to stone city. OR the easiest way, use the scroll and die to the mobs (might need to take off gear). GL. Scroll is on the 4th page of bound cp mall cost 5.

akoy67 02-10-2018 03:11

Thanks to everyone. Just found the Stone City warehouseman in the middle of the desert (with the big blue sea in the left side).
But first, I used Arroyo Scroll and it teleported me to a wooden bridge in Apes (sort of) area. I roamed and find different kinds of apes I never seen before. I left the area and luckily, I teleported back to TC with a TP scroll. Then I returned to the New Desert City Map and found what I was looking for.
Thanks!

DIRTY~XII 02-10-2018 18:05

vip6 scrub