Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Lion (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Counting Game.... (stolen from Turquoise forums :D) (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=69499)

donkey132 08-15-2005 18:19

Quote:

Originally posted by Delusion
3767
someone hates bibo

3768 is it me? :o

Kamikazed 08-15-2005 18:42

Quote:

Originally posted by Delusion
3767
someone hates bibo

3769

f!nAlE 08-15-2005 23:09

3770 :)

GarY 08-15-2005 23:42

3771...!


...Nazuke

f!nAlE 08-15-2005 23:51

3772

Wild81 08-16-2005 02:23

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||

= 3773 X |

f!nAlE 08-16-2005 02:49

3774

TrueLies 08-16-2005 09:17

Furst Post! Yay! <<;;

Free, Sevun, Sevun, Fife!

3775

DarK StormZ 08-16-2005 09:25

Quote:

Originally posted by TrueLies
Furst Post! Yay! <<;;

Free, Sevun, Sevun, Fife!

3775

yay she has a forum account oO;

TrueLies 08-16-2005 09:47

Quote:

yay she has a forum account oO;
yay!!! and you didn't write a numba. fool :p

free sevun sevun cix!!!

DarK StormZ 08-16-2005 09:49

Quote:

Originally posted by TrueLies
yay!!! and you didn't write a numba. fool :p

free sevun sevun cix!!!

free c-vun c-vun c-vun

owww my feelings

TrueLies 08-16-2005 09:52

Quote:

free c-vun c-vun c-vun

owww my feelings
;o!! -puts bandaid on feelings- all better? :p ^-^

free sevun sevun ate!

DarK StormZ 08-16-2005 09:56

Quote:

Originally posted by TrueLies
;o!! -puts bandaid on feelings- all better? :p ^-^

free sevun sevun ate!

o.O If you were a guy... I would have harassed you for talking as much girly for years ^ ^


Once upon a time there was three little pig in the seven worlds. They all had seven cookies each. nine wolves ate them all and the pigs included... TeH 3nD

TrueLies 08-16-2005 10:04

Quote:

Originally posted by DarK StormZ
o.O If you were a guy... I would have harassed you for talking as much girly for years ^ ^


Once upon a time there was three little pig in the seven worlds. They all had seven cookies each. nine wolves ate them all and the pigs included... TeH 3nD

o.o i'ma nawt a guy. wtforknuts. ;xx :mad:
if i seem girly... it's cosh i am a girl? :D

three guys + seven girls + eight nights in a secluded hotel = zero unsatisfied costumers ^-^

DarK StormZ 08-16-2005 10:07

Quote:

Originally posted by TrueLies
o.o i'ma nawt a guy. wtforknuts. ;xx :mad:
if i seem girly... it's cosh i am a girl? :D

three guys + seven girls + eight nights in a secluded hotel = zero unsatisfied costumers ^-^

3781 -.-


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:45.