Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

HaZarDouS 01-12-2008 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pejasus (Post 7236985)
porn is bad

hentai is good?

kingjr1992 01-12-2008 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pejasus (Post 7236985)
porn is bad

if porn is bad, sex is good.

yexie 01-12-2008 13:49

uhgabuhga.

HaZarDouS 01-12-2008 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 7237096)
uhgabuhga.

sdhrhwrhrr?

SickNasty 01-12-2008 13:55

im still under 24 hour rule, hey guys

KrAzY 01-12-2008 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 7237096)
uhgabuhga.

huh ? :confused:

HaZarDouS 01-12-2008 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 7237167)
huh ? :confused:

shes being retarded =[

SirGawain 01-12-2008 14:20

KrAzY
kingjr1992
Irratation
Pejasus
Giant
JesusYY
JesusYY




i repped those children.
btw... i got 1119 rep... in case anyone cared.


hurricane-chris 01-12-2008 14:22

Rep Me 700 Left Then 10 K ! Yey

JesusYY 01-12-2008 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirGawain (Post 7237258)
KrAzY
kingjr1992
Irratation
Pejasus
Giant
JesusYY
JesusYY




i repped those children.
btw... i got 1119 rep... in case anyone cared.


I'll get you back as soon as I'm out of rep jail. =]

Tanzeh 01-12-2008 14:39

Hey guys ^^ I just came by to say
I quit the rep and nep game, I'll be unsubscribing from this thread

Have a nice day.

Irratation 01-12-2008 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 7237331)
Hey guys ^^ I just came by to say
I quit the rep and nep game, I'll be unsubscribing from this thread

Have a nice day.

just do wot i do don't worry about it n just post

SchoneVoske 01-12-2008 14:41

I'm gonna pull a yexie..

Hi guys.. bye guys.. ;)

:D <3

Pejasus 01-12-2008 14:44

:( im sad

Irratation 01-12-2008 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 7237338)
I'm gonna pull a yexie..

Hi guys.. bye guys.. ;)

:D <3

not u too

fireTama 01-12-2008 14:49

Wooottttt i just got repped and BANG couple bars more yay :rolleyes: This is the moment i start to realize i fail at life :(

<-XeneX-> 01-12-2008 14:52

Rept :cool:

eats..

Pejasus 01-12-2008 14:54

my avatar isnt hentai durdurdur

Irratation 01-12-2008 14:59

i dunno this dur u speak of but i do know duh:p

Anka 01-12-2008 15:03

Why quit when it's so much fun? :)

Irratation 01-12-2008 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anka (Post 7237457)
Why quit when it's so much fun? :)

cos we have another thread but tanzy is a different story

does it matter wot link i put up for my city??

KrAzY 01-12-2008 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 7237331)
Hey guys ^^ I just came by to say
I quit the rep and nep game, I'll be unsubscribing from this thread

Have a nice day.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :(

Pejasus 01-12-2008 15:06

because today is bull**** for me kthnxbye?

Irratation 01-12-2008 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 7237470)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :(

that's wot i told her n she said she's pretty much quitting forums all together:(

yexie 01-12-2008 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 7237338)
I'm gonna pull a yexie..

Hi guys.. bye guys.. ;)

:D <3

:eek::eek::eek:

Irratation 01-12-2008 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 7237478)
:eek::eek::eek:

she's on the other thread lol but they all got quiet as soon as i posted again:rolleyes:

JesusYY 01-12-2008 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 7237331)
Hey guys ^^ I just came by to say
I quit the rep and nep game, I'll be unsubscribing from this thread

Have a nice day.

Cya around the forums =]

Pejasus 01-12-2008 15:11

Thnx yexie =)

JesusYY 01-12-2008 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 7237477)
that's wot i told her n she said she's pretty much quitting forums all together:(

Never heard of someone quitting the forums o.O

HaZarDouS 01-12-2008 15:15

RFLAEJTG IPAJHGT powkw[prf KW#[Rq
e]K RFwokrf l
qeop QE OR[QW
er[QKRF
w[pk rf
W[PTK wrkw
]RK wpor WO[PRKfkWGOK
TFwktgo[ekgEOWK Gw[pkfoEJG
K wprkfeogjepgjt wpOTJGwk
t[ WTGPEJGPEOJKGOEAK F
wfoW***[PWK FWOPGTKw [ptkgW
[PT Kw
t[ojwOTGJw[pfk[FOMWSPFWFAOJGHE GJTpowtgj
A GAEIGJTAPEGJTAWR JrfjwS POajw rfOTPJAARAWR A RAW RAPWJ REAJT AE TGAET JGAEIGY HAEDI;GLJ EA; LGAET A JTIA JAIEJT AGHEFINMAISGHE\IADNGFAKLNFA;SNDANDA DANDNY EWNRAWNRATISNEITNANFG ASI DFT AISDF AITN AEG NAF NAETNAEGI ATGAEGA FAET AEG AETNAENG AG EIGAE EANGA AWEG A TAWE GA***AEJTG AEDG EAJG AEDJG EAOG AE AEG AEG EA AE JEA SFJ ISFA S SIFR AIFSAO GFAWSSF AW AS FSAF A A NF AS D AW DASDF SFRTAEG SF AF AS FA G AWEHEGHALKJ TGAKLNLKWRFAKWLR LKAW;SNG WEG AWT LAEGAE LKGTELKATLKEANT;LAMT

JesusYY 01-12-2008 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 7237545)
RFLAEJTG IPAJHGT powkw[prf KW#[Rq
e]K RFwokrf l
qeop QE OR[QW
er[QKRF
w[pk rf
W[PTK wrkw
]RK wpor WO[PRKfkWGOK
TFwktgo[ekgEOWK Gw[pkfoEJG
K wprkfeogjepgjt wpOTJGwk
t[ WTGPEJGPEOJKGOEAK F
wfoW***[PWK FWOPGTKw [ptkgW
[PT Kw
t[ojwOTGJw[pfk[FOMWSPFWFAOJGHE GJTpowtgj
A GAEIGJTAPEGJTAWR JrfjwS POajw rfOTPJAARAWR A RAW RAPWJ REAJT AE TGAET JGAEIGY HAEDI;GLJ EA; LGAET A JTIA JAIEJT AGHEFINMAISGHE\IADNGFAKLNFA;SNDANDA DANDNY EWNRAWNRATISNEITNANFG ASI DFT AISDF AITN AEG NAF NAETNAEGI ATGAEGA FAET AEG AETNAENG AG EIGAE EANGA AWEG A TAWE GA***AEJTG AEDG EAJG AEDJG EAOG AE AEG AEG EA AE JEA SFJ ISFA S SIFR AIFSAO GFAWSSF AW AS FSAF A A NF AS D AW DASDF SFRTAEG SF AF AS FA G AWEHEGHALKJ TGAKLNLKWRFAKWLR LKAW;SNG WEG AWT LAEGAE LKGTELKATLKEANT;LAMT

I wonder if any of that has any meaning what so ever.

Irratation 01-12-2008 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusYY (Post 7237534)
Never heard of someone quitting the forums o.O

i have n i quit this thread n got drug back

kingjr1992 01-12-2008 15:31

I'm back.

StRaWny- 01-12-2008 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 7237470)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :(

I would rep you man but It say I have to spread teh rep before giving back to you :(

KrAzY 01-12-2008 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by StRaWny- (Post 7237668)
I would rep you man but It say I have to spread teh rep before giving back to you :(

lol sok np :)

ArrowsUnited 01-12-2008 15:48

my pepgun cooled down a bit

Giant 01-12-2008 15:51

Hi

HaZarDouS 01-12-2008 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjr1992 (Post 7237630)
I'm back.

welcome back.

SchoneVoske 01-12-2008 15:57

I'm not goin anywhere.. lol... I just meant that I was just poppin in to say hi and bye.. since I have company and i'm trying to entertain a few people who don't get along.. LOL!! It's like 1st grade in my living room!! hahaha <3

Borny 01-12-2008 15:59

Night all ! :)

hazard you owe me rep :x


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:38.