Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

ART3M1S 10-24-2007 03:04

When you rep me please leave your name typed correctly so I can find it using a google search.

ppl i need to rep back (I got it all ready for peping :))


My server:

Darkruler http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...60057&page=189
DuBflex http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...403657&page=42 sheep thing
Roidb*tch http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...66#post6563666
Shen http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...99#post6576799
Johnny http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...99#post6576799
Inuya http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...=225183&page=2

community forum:

blackangel http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=738 next time put in a one so it takes less time to find you.
Rumbling slum http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=737 next time leave ur full name -.-
Boh! http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=426534 penquin.
lil-player http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=723 red and silver thing
SickNasty http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=744 cat picture
~|DeathAngel|~ http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=705
Ibo http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...357179&page=11
Whiz http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...06#post6575406 below my post
nz_bich http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6559735 purple looking tao avvy
yexie http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=716
Mystic85 http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6486854 blood sword
Kingjr1992 http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=705
Daed http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=705
(~sexylilBunny~) http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=616
J http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6564304
xero http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6564304 <---give you full forum name typed crooecty plx (next time)

To find people who peped you use this :
site:bbs.conqueronline.com "insert name here"

WoodfordO 10-24-2007 03:08

11,000 replies :o popular thread alright lol

Im on 1559, will rep back whoever is on my list in 20 minutes :P

~*Ebony*Star*~ 10-24-2007 03:13

386!!@~

+Rep me and leave your name i WILL rep you back!!!!

~*IXLegacyXI*~ 10-24-2007 03:14

2609~

Anka 10-24-2007 03:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ART3M1S (Post 6579701)
When you rep me please leave your name typed correctly so I can find it using a google search.

ppl i need to rep back (I got it all ready for peping :))


My server:

Darkruler http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...60057&page=189
DuBflex http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...403657&page=42 sheep thing
Roidb*tch http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...66#post6563666
Shen http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...99#post6576799
Johnny http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...99#post6576799
Inuya http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...=225183&page=2

community forum:

blackangel http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=738 next time put in a one so it takes less time to find you.
Rumbling slum http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=737 next time leave ur full name -.-
Boh! http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=426534 penquin.
lil-player http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=723 red and silver thing
SickNasty http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=744 cat picture
~|DeathAngel|~ http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=705
Ibo http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...357179&page=11
Whiz http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...06#post6575406 below my post
nz_bich http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6559735 purple looking tao avvy
yexie http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=716
Mystic85 http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6486854 blood sword
Kingjr1992 http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=705
Daed http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=705
(~sexylilBunny~) http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=616
J http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6564304
xero http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6564304 <---give you full forum name typed crooecty plx (next time)

To find people who peped you use this :
site:bbs.conqueronline.com "insert name here"

Why I'm not on your list? I peped you at least 3-4 times... Weird...

ART3M1S 10-24-2007 03:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anka (Post 6579741)
Why I'm not on your list? I peped you at least 3-4 times... Weird...

pm me when i dont pep you -.- i jumped from 700 to 1400 in 2 days...


i just got neped in this thread ****!!!!:mad:

ART3M1S 10-24-2007 03:30

there :) fixed

When you rep me please leave your name typed correctly so I can find it using a google search.

ppl i need to rep back (I got it all ready for peping :))


My server:

Darkruler http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...60057&page=189
DuBflex http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...403657&page=42 sheep thing
Roidb*tch http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...66#post6563666
Shen http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...99#post6576799
Johnny http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...99#post6576799
Inuya http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...=225183&page=2

community forum:

blackangel http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=738 next time put in a one so it takes less time to find you.
Rumbling slum http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=737 next time leave ur full name -.-
Boh! http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=426534 penquin.
lil-player http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=723 red and silver thing
SickNasty http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=744 cat picture
~|DeathAngel|~ http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=705
Ibo http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...357179&page=11
Whiz http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...06#post6575406 below my post
nz_bich http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6559735 purple looking tao avvy
yexie http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=716
Mystic85 http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6486854 blood sword
Kingjr1992 http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=705
Daed http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=705
(~sexylilBunny~) http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=616
J http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6564304
xero http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6564304
anka http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...=1#post6579778


To find people who peped you use this :
site:bbs.conqueronline.com "insert name here"

Xerogravity 10-24-2007 03:32

Gawain
~|DeathAngel|~
~Craneses

Pep 160 rep points =D

Pep

Ibo 10-24-2007 03:35

Keep up the pepping, got almost my second shiny bar :cool:

Satine 10-24-2007 03:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ART3M1S (Post 6579785)
there :) fixed

When you rep me please leave your name typed correctly so I can find it using a google search.

ppl i need to rep back (I got it all ready for peping :))


My server:

Darkruler http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...60057&page=189
DuBflex http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...403657&page=42 sheep thing
Roidb*tch http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...66#post6563666
Shen http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...99#post6576799
Johnny http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...99#post6576799
Inuya http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...=225183&page=2

community forum:

blackangel http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=738 next time put in a one so it takes less time to find you.
Rumbling slum http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=737 next time leave ur full name -.-
Boh! http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=426534 penquin.
lil-player http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=723 red and silver thing
SickNasty http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=744 cat picture
~|DeathAngel|~ http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=705
Ibo http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...357179&page=11
Whiz http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...06#post6575406 below my post
nz_bich http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6559735 purple looking tao avvy
yexie http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=716
Mystic85 http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6486854 blood sword
Kingjr1992 http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=705
Daed http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=705
(~sexylilBunny~) http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...03676&page=616
J http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6564304
xero http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6564304
anka http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...=1#post6579778


To find people who peped you use this :
site:bbs.conqueronline.com "insert name here"

You should pep me too, Mister, 'cause I peped you ;)

kingjr1992 10-24-2007 04:03

1804

Elzor 10-24-2007 04:04

rep me, and ill return =D

kingjr1992 10-24-2007 04:07

Owe me:
itamouse
Hand
Rumbling_Slum
*Napoleon*
KrAzY
yexie
blessguy
ART3M1S
~*ViXeN*~
KaneTheDevil

I owe:
T.I.Marbury!!*
Xerogravity*
tudi~~*
Daed*
<>*
~sexylilBunny~*
Recost2*
j.c.demon*
elzor*
Visit: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=420808
*I have a post to rep them back.
**If I Have Not Rep You Back, PM Me With Your Name.

Xerogravity 10-24-2007 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elzor (Post 6579923)
rep me, and ill return =D

Gotcha elzor pep meh back or I r pk you ! :mad:

Elzor 10-24-2007 04:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xerogravity (Post 6579972)
Gotcha elzor pep meh back or I r pk you ! :mad:

yo can not pk me <.<
and ill pep when i can


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:25.