Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   spear and shield (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=766223)

corvin74 11-15-2017 07:24

spear and shield

At what level can you equip a spear and a shield

USER1_74 11-15-2017 07:34

40 or 70 not sure

Quote:

Originally Posted by corvin74 (Post 11975420)

ofc you have to be pure warrior

corvin74 11-15-2017 07:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by USER1_74 (Post 11975421)
ofc you have to be pure warrior

s not until 2nd reborn

PsAiKoW 11-15-2017 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by corvin74 (Post 11975422)
s not until 2nd reborn

yep, only 2nd rb war-war-war can use 2hand + shield

King_Kai 11-15-2017 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by corvin74 (Post 11975422)
s not until 2nd reborn

IF ur planning to use shield for pvp, best u go pure watertao and get that 50k hp azure shield + healing properties + the mellee water tao patch thats to come + some decent magic attk if u choose.. for that xtra zapping points in arena events.

ignore the upcoming backlash, water taos are the coming OP match maker chars. def or attk water tao - mellee or magic! 300pct speedgun is really OP!

either u can break the watertao defence, and ur team manage to overcome the team, or sitback for a long duel and hope u own by points. or U Kill their water tao defence (using attk water tao + attk chars, if skilled enough) and strap in for the quick kill of a non water backed team.

high perfection on a pure water nice.

Zenraiden 11-15-2017 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by corvin74 (Post 11975420)

listen to everyone except king kai

trunks006 11-15-2017 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zenraiden (Post 11975433)
listen to everyone except king kai

youre a man without a contions

PsAiKoW 11-16-2017 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Kai (Post 11975429)
IF ur planning to use shield for pvp, best u go pure watertao and get that 50k hp azure shield + healing properties + the mellee water tao patch thats to come + some decent magic attk if u choose.. for that xtra zapping points in arena events.

ignore the upcoming backlash, water taos are the coming OP match maker chars. def or attk water tao - mellee or magic! 300pct speedgun is really OP!

either u can break the
watertao defence, and ur team manage to overcome the team, or sitback for a long duel and hope u own by points. or U Kill their water tao defence (using attk water tao + attk chars, if skilled enough) and strap in for the quick kill of a non water backed team.

high perfection on a pure water nice.

If u ignore the grey parts, it makes total sense :)

King_Kai 11-16-2017 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsAiKoW (Post 11975445)
If u ignore the grey parts, it makes total sense :)

That was beeautiful man LOL, but uhm intead of flamming my idea why not give reasons why a high m-attk high p-attk imm build pure water cant work.

and why is tq adding physical attk capabilities to the water tao in the upcoming patch if the Idea wasnt a good one?

And why are somany people complaining about the 50k hp azureshield being OP?

And why are somany passed firetao users going pure water for the shield?

All I did was converted my firetao to purewater with my 35k m-attk and equipped a spear in alt with ring and alt sdg set gears.
30k p-attk ontop of stigged speedgun on a stunned enemie while under ur 50k hp azure shield for that OP defence, spamming vf and mellee for speedgun WILL takeout any char PERIOD.

if not u can just zap and make points.

plox explain why this dont work? it does for me everyday!

~AEnur~ 11-16-2017 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Kai (Post 11975455)
That was beeautiful man LOL, but uhm intead of flamming my idea why not give reasons why a high m-attk high p-attk imm build pure water cant work.

and why is tq adding physical attk capabilities to the water tao in the upcoming patch if the Idea wasnt a good one?

And why are somany people complaining about the 50k hp azureshield being OP?

And why are somany passed firetao users going pure water for the shield?

All I did was converted my firetao to purewater with my 35k m-attk and equipped a spear in alt with ring and alt sdg set gears.
30k p-attk ontop of stigged speedgun on a stunned enemie while under ur 50k hp azure shield for that OP defence, spamming vf and mellee for speedgun WILL takeout any char PERIOD.

if not u can just zap and make points.

plox explain why this dont work? it does for me everyday!

R.I.P. English........................................... ....................................

King_Kai 11-16-2017 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ (Post 11975459)
R.I.P. English........................................... ....................................

please do take the time to realize that noone will adress the topic but instead are trying to take poor jabs at me........ u are no different.

poor character you have!

mind u, If i do flame I will send u back to the carcaus mountains where ur family came from and make u realize that ur lack of melonin is the result of a curse from The Almighty God himself, so do continue and act wickedly, its expected of you.

have a nice day. :)

Vintage 11-16-2017 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Kai (Post 11975464)
please do take the time to realize that noone will adress the topic but instead are trying to take poor jabs at me........ u are no different.

poor character you have!

mind u, If i do flame I will send u back to the carcaus mountains where ur family came from and make u realize that ur lack of melonin is the result of a curse from The Almighty God himself, so do continue and act wickedly, its expected of you.

You just roasted that guy so hard, wow lmao..

~AEnur~ 11-16-2017 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Kai (Post 11975464)

poor character you have!

You think too much of yourself. In fact, the only difference between you and a primate is that you........uhmm...sorry there is no difference. Such a pity....but oh wait...such a joy!!! Now I have my own monkey to play with!!!
"Kingie" wants a banana? xoxoxo :D:D

AzNtHuGsTa 11-16-2017 22:55

Hey, you know what else is a great pro build? Monk with blade sword on alt, so you can wwk fb. This was my idea first not Karyns.

PsAiKoW 11-17-2017 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Kai (Post 11975455)

U have to sacrifice too much to be both matt and patt..
If u want both + immunity and hp, u cant have good break or p-strike or m-strike and full sdg and spg/stg without 2 sets
So by going both matt and patt u will do less dmg in both compared to focusing on one