Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   So... (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=724128)

DETONATOAREA 10-18-2011 04:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11616311)
That's no way to treat a lady.

Wester can be a tranny for all i care, if he/she/it tries to get any closer than i allow, the frying pan is my weapon of choice.

Erikuasu 10-18-2011 05:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.3 (Post 11616218)
To answer your questions - yes I did kill myself. And by that I mean I gained a life.

We do have mind link, but I don't use it on my end, or else you would explode. Deto, I would make you squirm while eating you. And yes, I do mean that oh so very sexually.

And Zak, I missed you. I see you're still attempting to take my throne. It's been a year - not so much progress.

I told deto I died once she said I was full of ****.

Dont you mean if you used yours you would explode sense you dont use it and I use mine.

Wester thats not Zak.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11616314)
Wester can be a tranny for all i care, if he/she/it tries to get any closer than i allow, the frying pan is my weapon of choice.

You hit me with that pan before then you brought out the chains and whips. Remember? We should do that again sometime.

DETONATOAREA 10-18-2011 06:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11616350)
I told deto I died once she said I was full of ****.

Dont you mean if you used yours you would explode sense you dont use it and I use mine.

Wester thats not Zak.



You hit me with that pan before then you brought out the chains and whips. Remember? We should do that again sometime.

Uhh i didn't say you were full of ****. I said you're typing here so you can't be dead.
Same with Wester. When he's not typing for over a month, he might be considered dead (i was considered dead when i only went away for 2 weeks O_o)

Ah yes, i enjoyed cracking the whip while watching you struggle in chains.

Erikuasu 10-18-2011 07:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11616355)
Uhh i didn't say you were full of ****. I said you're typing here so you can't be dead.
Same with Wester. When he's not typing for over a month, he might be considered dead (i was considered dead when i only went away for 2 weeks O_o)

Ah yes, i enjoyed cracking the whip while watching you struggle in chains.

Youre still saying im full of ****. Listen to what I said I died once. Hence im no longer dead and that is why im here typing. Never said I was dead and typing.

So dirty. We should switch it up next time. Hopefully you wont cry.

DETONATOAREA 10-18-2011 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11616368)
Youre still saying im full of ****. Listen to what I said I died once. Hence im no longer dead and that is why im here typing. Never said I was dead and typing.

So dirty. We should switch it up next time. Hopefully you wont cry.

If you died once, you should be dead by now. There is no dying more than once.

I'm not switching places. I'm not a masochist.

Erikuasu 10-18-2011 07:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11616371)
If you died once, you should be dead by now. There is no dying more than once.

I'm not switching places. I'm not a masochist.

Thats what you think.

Of course you are. You just dont know it yet.

DETONATOAREA 10-18-2011 07:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11616372)
Thats what you think.

Of course you are. You just dont know it yet.

More like you're suggesting reincarnation, but idk how much information the brain of a child could handle if all the mind's material from your previous life gathered into your brain when you were completely formed.

I don't want to trade my place.

Erikuasu 10-18-2011 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11616373)
More like you're suggesting reincarnation, but idk how much information the brain of a child could handle if all the mind's material from your previous life gathered into your brain when you were completely formed.

I don't want to trade my place.

The brain doesnt grow that much (it stops around age 3 or so). But it does bridge connections as you age (most basic way to put it). So the knowledge of a past life could be locked out till youre older.

You will when I make you.

DETONATOAREA 10-18-2011 07:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11616379)
The brain doesnt grow that much (it stops around age 3 or so). But it does bridge connections as you age (most basic way to put it). So the knowledge of a past life could be locked out till youre older.

You will when I make you.

Rather die.

Erikuasu 10-18-2011 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11616381)
Rather die.

Fine by me.

DETONATOAREA 10-18-2011 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11616382)
Fine by me.

Just make sure to scatter my ashes.

Erikuasu 10-18-2011 08:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11616386)
Just make sure to scatter my ashes.

Nah you wont get burned. Ill pump you full of formaldehyde put strings on you and make you do a jig.

Wayne Brady :( 10-18-2011 08:15

I want to see how you do a jig with a Mihaela marionette, I don't want to smell it though, formaldehyde stinks.

DETONATOAREA 10-18-2011 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11616387)
Nah you wont get burned. Ill pump you full of formaldehyde put strings on you and make you do a jig.

-.- damn.

Erikuasu 10-18-2011 08:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11616390)
I want to see how you do a jig with a Mihaela marionette, I don't want to smell it though, formaldehyde stinks.

Sorry you dont get to watch.


Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11616393)
-.- damn.

Then ill bring you back to life in chains and whip you.

DETONATOAREA 10-18-2011 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11616395)
Sorry you dont get to watch.




Then ill bring you back to life in chains and whip you.

I highly doubt you can restore the material in cells without recording the whole process list with a giant computer.
And there's no such technology available at this time.

Wester V.3 10-19-2011 04:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11616350)
I told deto I died once she said I was full of ****.

Dont you mean if you used yours you would explode sense you dont use it and I use mine.

Wester thats not Zak.



You hit me with that pan before then you brought out the chains and whips. Remember? We should do that again sometime.

lolimnotunderstandingthisimgodurnotmywaysisaboveu

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA (Post 11616314)
Wester can be a tranny for all i care, if he/she/it tries to get any closer than i allow, the frying pan is my weapon of choice.

Well, I don't think a deity truly has a gender. So...in a way I'm a tranny. But, at the same time...my **** is HUGE.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11616303)
Yep you got it wrong dumbass, zak is on major jack hoff now as far as i know :p

i just stole that ******'s name for lulz and to be a ***got.

I was wondering why I got a vibe of non-importance from you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bahana (Post 11616232)
just someone who copied his name changed something but I don't remember what.

Also Zak's avatar is a crying baby

I think he put a frowny or something...I don't bother myself to remember.

*Shrug*

Erikuasu 10-19-2011 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.3 (Post 11616646)
lolimnotunderstandingthisimgodurnotmywaysisaboveu

You missed a word.

Actually I think im your equal. Perhaps even better.

Wester V.3 10-19-2011 04:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11616650)
You missed a word.

Actually I think im your equal. Perhaps even better.

Not with your awful grammar.

Erikuasu 10-19-2011 04:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.3 (Post 11616651)
Not with your awful grammar.

Haha works like a charm. Guess were not equal after all if you fell for that.

thehempknight 10-19-2011 04:53

Apparently Wester and I are one and the same, so that means he wins by proxy.
Sorry, Erik.

DETONATOAREA 10-19-2011 05:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11616667)
Apparently Wester and I are one and the same, so that means he wins by proxy.
Sorry, Erik.

And i thought you were Fchen.

Erikuasu 10-19-2011 05:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11616667)
Apparently Wester and I are one and the same, so that means he wins by proxy.
Sorry, Erik.

But hes not my equal I though he was but I was wrong. So that means im superior to both of you.

PatternistSlave 10-19-2011 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erikuasu (Post 11616395)
Then ill bring you back to life in chains and whip you.

kinky. ^^

Wayne Brady :( 10-19-2011 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.3 (Post 11616646)
I was wondering why I got a vibe of non-importance from you.

I'm your new daddy son, been banging your mom for quite some time now.

notstrider 10-19-2011 19:08

no

Wester V.3 10-19-2011 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11616732)
I'm your new daddy son, been banging your mom for quite some time now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.3 (Post 11616646)
I was wondering why I got a vibe of non-importance from you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by notstrider (Post 11617039)
no

yes

bahana 10-19-2011 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( (Post 11616732)
I'm your new daddy son, been banging your mom for quite some time now.

the whole banging you mom thing that you have been posting got old about three years ago.
I know you are trying but you have to be inventive at least.
I mean come on you are the alpha male of OT:rolleyes:

notstrider 10-19-2011 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.3 (Post 11617071)
yes

*****. i will pee in your cheerios and rape your cat.

Wester V.3 10-19-2011 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by bahana (Post 11617077)
the whole banging you mom thing that you have been posting got old about three years ago.
I know you are trying but you have to be inventive at least.
I mean come on you are the alpha male of OT:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by notstrider (Post 11617080)
*****. i will pee in your cheerios and rape your cat.

Hi, I'm Wester. I'm new here.

notstrider 10-19-2011 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.3 (Post 11617081)
:rolleyes:



Hi, I'm Wester. I'm new here.

Welcome. Wanna have sex?

Wester V.3 10-19-2011 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by notstrider (Post 11617082)
Welcome. Wanna have sex?

I want to take your thick meat wand and shove it so deep into my local brown town.

notstrider 10-19-2011 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.3 (Post 11617084)
I want to take your thick meat wand and shove it so deep into my local brown town.

Choo Choo!

mwah 10-19-2011 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.3 (Post 11617084)
I want to take your thick meat wand and shove it so deep into my local brown town.

sounds interesting. continue.

Wester V.3 10-19-2011 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwah (Post 11617105)
sounds interesting. continue.

If I remember correctly, you're a female.

So - while we (nots and I) are taking turns going pelvis deep into each other, you can make us sandwiches.

Then possibly we can ejaculate on you, or someone else if you so desire.

mwah 10-20-2011 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wester V.3 (Post 11617118)
If I remember correctly, you're a female.

So - while we (nots and I) are taking turns going pelvis deep into each other, you can make us sandwiches.

Then possibly we can ejaculate on you, or someone else if you so desire.

I will make you and nots any sandwich your heart desires, but only if you ejaculate into this jar. just for my own later use which doesn't concern you...

Paper~DeidaraZ 10-20-2011 00:58

Thread is epic and fail at the same time.

Epic Failure or Fail Epicness.

As you wish.

Wayne Brady :( 10-20-2011 04:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by bahana (Post 11617077)
the whole banging you mom thing that you have been posting got old about three years ago.
I know you are trying but you have to be inventive at least.
I mean come on you are the alpha male of OT:rolleyes:

I like my flames old and lame, but thanks for the heads up.
And, I'm not trying sorry for that.

notstrider 10-20-2011 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwah (Post 11617123)
I will make you and nots any sandwich your heart desires, but only if you ejaculate into this jar. just for my own later use which doesn't concern you...

Sweet, so we're playing a game of Toast!? I'm in!

Major_Jack Hoff 10-21-2011 01:17

This ***goty thread has more posts than my awesome Batman one?

You ****s have no intelligence. Except you, notstrider. You're the smart one in the group.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:37.