Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Kamui 08-30-2007 22:41

7 more points till 4th bar :(

*Starlet* 08-30-2007 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oblivinator (Post 6178155)
Thanks for the rep =]. I just gave you some + rep so.. That should put you +14 from whatever you were xD.

Yah im at 145 now thnx lol how do you know how much it will give?

Hazeal 08-30-2007 22:48

No rep yay!!! My epenor is large enough no need to make it grow bigger by getting rep :D

Oblivinator 08-30-2007 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Starlet* (Post 6178197)
Yah im at 145 now thnx lol how do you know how much it will give?

Nabster explained it.

For each year (365 days) registered you gain 1 point of rep-changing power.
For every 1000 posts you gain one point of rep-changing power.
For every 100 points of rep you accumulate you gain another rep-changing point.

3 years registered = 3 points
10k+ posts = 10 points
100+ rep = 1 point.................................................
14 points of reputation that I can change to anyone =].

War! 08-30-2007 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oblivinator (Post 6178226)
Nabster explained it.

For each year (365 days) registered you gain 1 point of rep-changing power.
For every 1000 posts you gain one point of rep-changing power.
For every 100 points of rep you accumulate you gain another rep-changing point.

3 years registered = 3 points
10k+ posts = 10 points
100+ rep = 1 point..............................................
14 points of reputation that I can change to anyone =].


Since our names are so similar you should rep me :cool:

*Starlet* 08-30-2007 22:50

O i might just rep u alot more lol hehe <3

Hand 08-30-2007 22:51

Haha, Obliv, I rep'ed you, an estimated 13 points were given according to Nab's rules. The exchange continues :D

Oblivinator 08-30-2007 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by War! (Post 6178231)
Since our names are so similar you should rep me :cool:

I already repped you I believe. You try to rep me first. Anyone who reps me, I rep back. Unless they don't leave their name lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Starlet* (Post 6178233)
O i might just rep u alot more lol hehe <3

Ohoho! Maybe =]. :p I'm probably far from being one who can rep people with the most points, but it's nice to know I give a decent amount ^_^.

War! 08-30-2007 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oblivinator (Post 6178250)
I already repped you I believe. You try to rep me first. Anyone who reps me, I rep back. Unless they don't leave their name lol.



Ohoho! Maybe =]. :p I'm probably far from being one who can rep people with the most points, but it's nice to know I give a decent amount ^_^.

It says I already repped you and I need to spread reputation. :(

Oblivinator 08-30-2007 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hand (Post 6178247)
Haha, Obliv, I rep'ed you, an estimated 13 points were given according to Nab's rules. The exchange continues :D

What the? You weren't near 10k posts from what I last saw not that long ago o_O. Now you're going to surpass my post count =o. Not kewl. But I'll rep you back. :eek:

EDIT: Oh and I already repped you soooo gota wait till tomorrow I guess? =o

Hand 08-30-2007 22:55

Yeah, I was only 8k-something when this thread started. Oh well, you still have more rep-power than me (older forum account)...

Oblivinator 08-30-2007 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by War! (Post 6178264)
It says I already repped you and I need to spread reputation. :(

I figured lol. Oh well least I got to rep you back =].

*Starlet* 08-30-2007 22:58

Hand and Lemtoadi rep'd you :)

Kamui 08-30-2007 22:59

thx mercenary o.o if you post here i rep you back :)

Hand 08-30-2007 23:00

Starlet, rep'ed ya backs xD

I'm at 184 points atm.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:33.