Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Titan/Unicorn (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=227)
-   -   Titan's Official Spam Thread! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=368643)

.Hell. 04-11-2009 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Foo (Post 10277820)
Got moonbox ---> Gave Ref soc ring :cool:

Uh , explane this quest to me , i hate even look at site cuz the damn coordinates and this stuff

Lord_Foo 04-11-2009 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Hell. (Post 10277859)
Uh , explane this quest to me , i hate even look at site cuz the damn coordinates and this stuff

Time: 0:00-1:00 4:00-5:00 8:00-9:00 12:00-13:00 16:00-17:00 20:00-21:00

Go to PC, talk to Tracy, she tells you to get her an egg. Follow this guide:

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=618856

Then she gives you a ColoredStone. Do it 4 more times. Ask for the Easter Flame Pack.

You can get one of these items as a reward from the Easter Flame Pack: an EXP Ball (Free)/ a Praying Stone (M) (Free)/ a Meteor Box/ a House Permit/ a Lottery Ticket/ a Quest Chance B/ a Penitence Amulet (Free) /a Moon Box/ a Bomb.

Lord_Foo 04-11-2009 15:38

I want the House Permit :o I've gotten a Praying Stone (M) (Free) twice, a Meteor Box twice, a Lottery Ticket, a Penitence Amulet (Free) and a MoonBox <3

Lord_Foo 04-11-2009 16:12

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/attachm...6&d=1196520831

lolololololololol

.Hell. 04-11-2009 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Foo (Post 10277878)
Time: 0:00-1:00 4:00-5:00 8:00-9:00 12:00-13:00 16:00-17:00 20:00-21:00

Go to PC, talk to Tracy, she tells you to get her an egg. Follow this guide:

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=618856

Then she gives you a ColoredStone. Do it 4 more times. Ask for the Easter Flame Pack.

You can get one of these items as a reward from the Easter Flame Pack: an EXP Ball (Free)/ a Praying Stone (M) (Free)/ a Meteor Box/ a House Permit/ a Lottery Ticket/ a Quest Chance B/ a Penitence Amulet (Free) /a Moon Box/ a Bomb.

I WANT A BOMB YAYS , SO I CAN BREAK THE GATE IN WAR AND DIE IN PEACE AWW ^^

Lord_Foo 04-11-2009 18:06

meh

.Hell. 04-11-2009 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Foo (Post 10278235)
meh

All my char sucked , only ines her char won praystone M

Lord_Foo 04-11-2009 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Hell. (Post 10278346)
All my char sucked , only ines her char won praystone M

Spam =/

Lord_Foo 04-11-2009 20:26

4 more minutes to fill

yo ho ho and a bottle of orange juice...

.Hell. 04-12-2009 00:38

Spam

Lord_Foo 04-12-2009 04:38

spammospam

LegendaryChick 04-12-2009 05:06

horses can keep secrets

Lord_Foo 04-12-2009 06:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryChick (Post 10279301)
horses can keep secrets

but that doesnt mean theyre special or anything :mad:

.Hell. 04-12-2009 06:25

=o

LegendaryChick 04-12-2009 06:55

i know i hate horses... when i was 12 i was a horse loverr though. Then my best friend had a horse and that horse always kicked me off. D= now i hate horses


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:56.