Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Kurasu v.4 04-07-2009 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotak (Post 10263575)
I'm 20 and I still have not a clue as to what job I want when I finish Uni. All I know is that I want to be a physical chemist, but there are like....a gazillion (wow that's a real word) different fields I could go into!

well even deciding to be an adolescent counselor is a pretty wide area but the field of psychology can be split into "helping professions" and research

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonium (Post 10263576)
Zettai Karen Children (TV) <---- Just looked it up and am totally watching it after those other 2 anime I stated and after Happy Lessons S1 and S2.

Shakugan no Shana is one of my favs but I hate rewatching anime so I have only seen it once. Only rewatched anime when I only had cartoon network when younger, but now I bought a computer back in 2004 and been enjoying it ever since lol. I know how you feel... if not for classes god... I would be watching so much anime. Btw Full Metal Panic = epic! all series of it lol

Ditto to that.

I was trying to find a good sub of ZKC so I haven't gotten to watching it yet. There are very few series I rewatch and only short ones like Elfen Lied and Mai Hime. Yeah I saw FMP and the second raid both of them I liked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonium (Post 10263581)
Ah well you will figure something out. :p

As for me.. I intend to go into game design, gotta work my ass off to build one helluva portfolio though... not the easiest career field to land desired job placement in. :(

good luck with that by the time you are ready to start working the field is gonna be loaded everyone wants to go into game design

Demonium 04-07-2009 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurasu v.4 (Post 10263726)
well even deciding to be an adolescent counselor is a pretty wide area but the field of psychology can be split into "helping professions" and research

I was trying to find a good sub of ZKC so I haven't gotten to watching it yet. There are very few series I rewatch and only short ones like Elfen Lied and Mai Hime. Yeah I saw FMP and the second raid both of them I liked.

good luck with that by the time you are ready to start working the field is gonna be loaded everyone wants to go into game design

Yeah.. =/
Will be in by year 2011 but if I can manage a good enough portfolio will help my odds. Of course same goes for anyone else... so I can only work my ass off on it and pray everyone else is a slacker that thinks they just have to graduate to get a job for the most part. :p

and Elfen Lied I actually watched twice! epic anime

To be honest, I'm glad I am not in either yours or Lotaks position thuogh... not knowing what exact field you want to enter into. Must be a headache. I chose mine at age 14. FF7 ftw.

Kurasu v.4 04-07-2009 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonium (Post 10263780)
Yeah.. =/
Will be in by year 2011 but if I can manage a good enough portfolio will help my odds. Of course same goes for anyone else... so I can only work my ass off on it and pray everyone else is a slacker that thinks they just have to graduate to get a job for the most part. :p

To be honest, I'm glad I am not in either yours or Lotaks position thuogh... not knowing what exact field you want to enter into. Must be a headache. I chose mine at age 14. FF7 ftw.

final fantasy 7 is the best game ever thats all there is to say about it

i had a friend who wanted to go into video game design but things didnt work out for him too much pot is my guess idk what hes doing now lol but atleast you have a good work ethic that should land you somewhere

Demonium 04-07-2009 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurasu v.4 (Post 10263879)
final fantasy 7 is the best game ever thats all there is to say about it

i had a friend who wanted to go into video game design but things didnt work out for him too much pot is my guess idk what hes doing now lol but atleast you have a good work ethic that should land you somewhere

Hopefully. :D

And yeah ff7 is epic. Not the only reason I want to design games, but it was the first. :p

Kurasu v.4 04-07-2009 18:49

final fantasy 7 got me into RPG games I think most people who have played it have been dramatically affected in some way

Lotak 04-07-2009 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonium (Post 10263780)
Yeah.. =/

I'm not even thinking about it right now to be honest!
Hopefully I'll get 60%+ this year and stay on the masters course, and I'll have another year before my final year. Once my final year comes, I'll do a research project in a physical chemistry field that I find interesting (they give different topics and we choose) so....I'll pick one that I like, and hopefully I'll enjoy the research and it will help me decide what I want to do in later life :)

Anyway, goodnight

Bacon! 04-07-2009 19:13

i love lotak.

sig plis

Demonium 04-07-2009 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacon! (Post 10264036)
i love lotak.

sig plis

lol... xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotak (Post 10263990)
I'm not even thinking about it right now to be honest!
Hopefully I'll get 60%+ this year and stay on the masters course, and I'll have another year before my final year. Once my final year comes, I'll do a research project in a physical chemistry field that I find interesting (they give different topics and we choose) so....I'll pick one that I like, and hopefully I'll enjoy the research and it will help me decide what I want to do in later life :)

Anyway, goodnight

Heh, sounds like a plan. No rush :D

~Dark|Nemesis~ 04-07-2009 19:35

i want my Bacon =P

Kurasu v.4 04-07-2009 19:43

college is a time of looking psychology wasn't my first choice of career

I had bacon for breakfast today it was awesome maple flavored, i put it on a roll it was great in every way

Bacon! 04-07-2009 19:44

i love you guys.

Demonium 04-07-2009 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacon! (Post 10264141)
i love you guys.

We love you too bacon.... when you're in our belly.

~Dark|Nemesis~ 04-07-2009 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacon! (Post 10264141)
i love you guys.

can i eat you Bacon ?
plz :D

Bacon! 04-07-2009 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Dark|Nemesis~ (Post 10264149)
can i eat you Bacon ?
plz :D

k man

but add frand er no

~Dark|Nemesis~ 04-07-2009 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacon! (Post 10264151)
k man

but add frand er no

lmao its add friends ok or no ?