Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

*Starlet* 09-02-2007 18:48

Come on do it lol

HatSchiPu 09-02-2007 18:49

okili dokili

*Starlet* 09-02-2007 18:50

Lmao thats not what i was thinking but ok :)

kurogasa123 09-02-2007 18:55

Anyone wanna pep me a few points? Ill give you rep too

Spam 09-02-2007 18:57

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kurogasa123 (Post 6200274)
Anyone wanna pep me a few points? Ill give you rep too

_______________________________

Spaghetti-O 09-02-2007 19:02

give me neg rep, leave name and ill give u +rep

kurogasa123 09-02-2007 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaghetti-O (Post 6200330)
give me neg rep, leave name and ill give u +rep

you should pep first, because if you go red by chance, you cant pep o.o

WoodfordO 09-02-2007 19:07

Anyone fancy peping me up, i wil pep you up in return ^^

Kamui 09-02-2007 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoodfordO (Post 6200378)
Anyone fancy peping me up, i wil pep you up in return ^^

done.........

War! 09-02-2007 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoodfordO (Post 6200378)
Anyone fancy peping me up, i wil pep you up in return ^^

Also done

Also if anyone reps me and leaves there name I will be glad to return the favor.

kurogasa123 09-02-2007 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoodfordO (Post 6200378)
Anyone fancy peping me up, i wil pep you up in return ^^

Triple done

Interpidsville 09-02-2007 19:26

OKi =]

War! 09-02-2007 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Interpidsville (Post 6200509)
OKi =]

done .

kurogasa123 09-02-2007 20:03

I HATE this 24 hour rule!! Can't give anymore for now, so if you contribute, leave your name and i'll get back to you XD

Spaghetti-O 09-02-2007 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurogasa123 (Post 6200727)
I HATE this 24 hour rule!! Can't give anymore for now, so if you contribute, leave your name and i'll get back to you XD

lol, same here, give negative rep to me, leave ur name, and ill give u rep 2morrow


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:55.