Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   CO's Most Patient Monk: Interview on webspider2 (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=717654)

webspider 04-29-2011 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Rule (Post 11524623)
It's not about that, u just fell in the hole where everyone wants an egy to eat...and I'm just trying to get you out of it :)

thnx bro no one in this world can eat any egy come egys are Descendants of the Pharaohs

thnx u are welcome

Cloud~ 04-29-2011 14:19

dot dot dot

Alek3 04-29-2011 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx.. (Post 11524726)
"Live is a gift, so do not waste it"

Its life not live you dummy.

Why do foreigners, especially egys use English words for their names?

Example: BATTLE_LORD

I'm from Libra, BATTLE_LORD is from the US. Stop getting so butthurt about foreigners on a game, you're ignorant, go **** yourself.

That is all.

Jaxx.. 04-29-2011 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alek3 (Post 11524771)
I'm from Libra, BATTLE_LORD is from the US. Stop getting so butthurt about foreigners on a game, you're ignorant, go **** yourself.

That is all.

But, why do foreigners copy my language in game, why dont use their own?

webspider 04-29-2011 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx.. (Post 11524773)

if u can learn Arabic we will but we can learn E and A

Poofyhair 05-21-2011 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx.. (Post 11524773)

You are clearly so god damn ignorant and naive. Do you read or think about what you actually say?

It isn't YOUR language. English has become so mainstream that the world has got to adapt and learn to language to do things from conducting business, to playing this ****ing game that you play as well. And as expected, people would learn to speak english to communicate with other people, whether ignorant and rude people such as you, or other people who've actually grown up and know that you ain't better than anyone else.

Jaxx.. 05-21-2011 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poofyhair (Post 11538662)
You are clearly so god damn ignorant and naive. Do you read or think about what you actually say?

It isn't YOUR language. English has become so mainstream that the world has got to adapt and learn to language to do things from conducting business, to playing this ****ing game that you play as well. And as expected, people would learn to speak english to communicate with other people, whether ignorant and rude people such as you, or other people who've actually grown up and know that you ain't better than anyone else.

Seriously...

I 80% of foreigners on games use English words for their names. Why do people have to adapt to my language to use it in game? They can use their own ! And just because people learn to use English communicate with other foreigners doesn't mean they have to us an English name.

Seriously read your reply, its RO-tarded.

HateMePlease 05-21-2011 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx.. (Post 11538667)
Seriously...

I 80% of foreigners on games use English words for their names. Why do people have to adapt to my language to use it in game? They can use their own ! And just because people learn to use English communicate with other foreigners doesn't mean they have to us an English name.

^is this guy serious?

Kadafi18 05-22-2011 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx.. (Post 11538667)
Seriously...

Go watch the royal wedding, over and over and over.

The_Man 05-22-2011 01:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by webspider (Post 11524496)
bead it is the best look i just put 37 points for the beads and all the other in the hp

thnx for u support

not tryin to hate or nothing but only 37 agility points isnt very good when you more than likely miss over half of your melee attempts, im a monk myself and i have 150 agility not including the agility from the beads/ring...

Cpt.Curtis 05-22-2011 09:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kadafi18 (Post 11538813)

Not all Brit's care about the royal wedding, I couldn't give to ****s about it.
But I agree with what he's saying, They have ENGLISH names and they talk in ARABIC to you, its ****ing stupid.

Jaxx. 05-22-2011 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kadafi18 (Post 11538813)

Thank you.

I just don't understand why foreigners prefer to use my language to name themselves instead of their own.

Kadafi18 05-22-2011 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx. (Post 11539120)
Thank you.

I just don't understand why foreigners prefer to use my language to name themselves instead of their own.

Just because you speak the language, to adress it as yours makes you seem like a Jaxxass. Secondly they speak english to communicate and its basicly a second language to them. Where as you can't speak arabic you only know phraises? Listen I hate almost all the egys on my server but these are just gamer egys, not your typical egy. It's the equivalent to the ***s who play wow and it's only so much more annoying to communicate with them. To slam a whole race based on a few egys is like me slamming your country for paying so much attention to a wedding based around a douche bag and his lady ;).

AmorEMorte 05-22-2011 19:46

If egyptians spoke arabic all day long in American CO, you'd be complaining that they should be speaking english because they are american servers. just saying.

yesumes 05-22-2011 20:23

you are a monk so I hate you, monk is the most OP class ingame, one of their move is identical to an old trojans aimbot.

Long ago people whined about trojans using aimbot and trojans got jailed for it.

Now those same people who complained + you are the ones using monk a class that has aimbot in their skillset, and then after they aimbot you to death, they can chain you causing you to be unable to play without logging off, and they sit there and bully you for hours.