Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   CO's Most Patient Monk: Interview on webspider2 (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=717654)

TurboSwag 04-29-2011 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by webspider (Post 11524616)
u are welcome coz they dont know the power of monk they only want to make full +12 trojan to herc easy to win

the best rb is water >worrier> monk

have a nice day

lol i know what the best monk class is believe me on this please and a +12 monk rapes a +12 trojan anyday, im guessing people on your server dont bulk hard enough or im sure somebody would be a maxed monk

I Rule 04-29-2011 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by webspider (Post 11524533)
thnx for u pass
look if u are the best u must respect the other it is yours u can say iam bad but say it in Politely

thnx

It's not about that, u just fell in the hole where everyone wants an egy to eat...and I'm just trying to get you out of it :)

ihud5 04-29-2011 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurboSwag (Post 11524620)
lol i know what the best monk class is believe me on this please and a +12 monk rapes a +12 trojan anyday, im guessing people on your server dont bulk hard enough or im sure somebody would be a maxed monk

hey just cuz I make our other top ppl look like **** doesn't mean the other classes couldn't whoop it up. I could swap with regga and I would rape his ass all day long with tfb. Max tro has like 25k HP. Stack immunity and you have a monk that won't crit for **** and damn sure won't hit 25k stigged. And considering you go for tro as the comparison then we can discuss herc and if we discuss herc and bulking, i'd have 2 +12 clups for that monk ass. :p Classes are more balanced than most people want to believe. It really boils down to most players having zero ability to adapt to their opponent, having zero skill playing and of course ping.

TurboSwag 04-29-2011 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihud5 (Post 11524636)
hey just cuz I make our other top ppl look like **** doesn't mean the other classes couldn't whoop it up. I could swap with regga and I would rape his ass all day long with tfb. Max tro has like 25k HP. Stack immunity and you have a monk that won't crit for **** and damn sure won't hit 25k stigged. And considering you go for tro as the comparison then we can discuss herc and if we discuss herc and bulking, i'd have 2 +12 clups for that monk ass. :p Classes are more balanced than most people want to believe. It really boils down to most players having zero ability to adapt to their opponent, having zero skill playing and of course ping.

yeah if you look thru alot of threads with people whining you can see me saying that no one class is op anymore lol people just need to learn to play, and im saying a monk would destroy a tro with wwk+palm+triple, since most people dont understand how to avoid the stun lol

and it was funny, after skill team pk when regga lost to those noobs i was like dude learn to tfb, i woulda mowed through those noobs in half the time it took you to kill the one water xD

ihud5 04-29-2011 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurboSwag (Post 11524640)
yeah if you look thru alot of threads with people whining you can see me saying that no one class is op anymore lol people just need to learn to play, and im saying a monk would destroy a tro with wwk+palm+triple, since most people dont understand how to avoid the stun lol

and it was funny, after skill team pk when regga lost to those noobs i was like dude learn to tfb, i woulda mowed through those noobs in half the time it took you to kill the one water xD

lmao exactly xD I burn through all the teams killing 80pct of our opponents. Why do I go with a full team? cuz i'm not a stingy ***** either. I like my clan friends and losing 4 extra dbs has no bearing on my overall db income from the other tournys or botting. Meanwhile top king man goes solo and gets his ass ripped open by 250 pot south american players cuz they just out play his dumb ass.

TurboSwag 04-29-2011 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihud5 (Post 11524645)
lmao exactly xD I burn through all the teams killing 80pct of our opponents. Why do I go with a full team? cuz i'm not a stingy ***** either. I like my clan friends and losing 4 extra dbs has no bearing on my overall db income from the other tournys or botting. Meanwhile top king man goes solo and gets his ass ripped open by 250 pot south american players cuz they just out play his dumb ass.

i coulda beat regga 1v1 on tank for christs sake -.- i have more defence than all those noobs combined did, and close to if not more attack xD

ihud5 04-29-2011 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurboSwag (Post 11524646)
i coulda beat regga 1v1 on tank for christs sake -.- i have more defence than all those noobs combined did, and close to if not more attack xD

yea wars are so damn beast in skill pk lol. I always get a kick out of fighting blowback. I beat on him so much and he just eats the dmg all day long lol. As for regga, all i gotta say is 15pct left :cool:

TurboSwag 04-29-2011 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihud5 (Post 11524649)
yea wars are so damn beast in skill pk lol. I always get a kick out of fighting blowback. I beat on him so much and he just eats the dmg all day long lol. As for regga, all i gotta say is 15pct left :cool:

win lol, and yeah blownback isnt even that good, i told him once i have +8 armor and shield i was comin for him, and hes like "well i have a pretty good head start right?" and i was like you better hope so :cool:

Tyrran 04-29-2011 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by webspider (Post 11524463)
Some people said that the patience is the key to the live, today we will meet one of the most patient players on Conquer Online's world - webspider2 from Libra server:

ALL IT IS MY INTERVIEW SO I WANT KNOW U OPINION
HERE THE LINK :http://fan.co.91.com/jteam/other/int...r_110428.shtml
http://www.cn-ar.com/up/uploads/13040846861.jpg

cool story bra

Jaxx.. 04-29-2011 13:08

"Live is a gift, so do not waste it"

Its life not live you dummy.

Why do foreigners, especially egys use English words for their names?

Example: BATTLE_LORD

ihud5 04-29-2011 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurboSwag (Post 11524704)
win lol, and yeah blownback isnt even that good, i told him once i have +8 armor and shield i was comin for him, and hes like "well i have a pretty good head start right?" and i was like you better hope so :cool:

lols ya. I might have to try a lil bit if you had his gear :p

TurboSwag 04-29-2011 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihud5 (Post 11524732)
lols ya. I might have to try a lil bit if you had his gear :p

im gettin there, you likes mah new spear dontcha? :D

AlanAlanAlan! 04-29-2011 13:19

Quote:

Webspider2: ...And make the poll system of TQ by registration and limit it to experience players like only level 110+ players can vote with there account IDs, so no pole can be cheated by the proxies.
Intelligent life form detected.

webspider 04-29-2011 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx.. (Post 11524726)
"Live is a gift, so do not waste it"

Its life not live you dummy.

Why do foreigners, especially egys use English words for their names?

Example: BATTLE_LORD

BATTLE_LORD he no egy he from USA and he is my best friend who share VIP 4 for me

thnx i hope u enjoy u life not u live

webspider 04-29-2011 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanAlanAlan! (Post 11524735)
Intelligent life form detected.

thnx that kind of u