Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Aquarius/Aries (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   how not to get scammed (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=679639)

DininDoUrden 04-29-2010 16:26

how not to get scammed
 
Hi, i was a lvl 84 ninja on aries server and was scammed, lost my account and will prob never get i back.

Step one: Dont trust sketchy people that say trust them, like Godifer (may he burn in hell).

Step two: have a good password and security questions

Step three: Never ever trust somone to raise your account for you, they will take your account 100% of the time.

Thats it for now, let me know what you think

bahana 04-29-2010 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by DininDoUrden (Post 11111242)
Hi, i was a lvl 84 ninja on aries server and was scammed, lost my account and will prob never get i back.

Step one: Dont trust sketchy people that say trust them, like Godifer (may he burn in hell).

Step two: have a good password and security questions

Step three: Never ever trust somone to raise your account for you, they will take your account 100% of the time.

Thats it for now, let me know what you think

Repeat step one then you wont need step two and 3.
sorry about your account

PiratesParrot 04-29-2010 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by DininDoUrden (Post 11111242)
Hi, i was a lvl 84 ninja on aries server and was scammed, lost my account and will prob never get i back.

Step one: Dont trust sketchy people that say trust them, like Godifer (may he burn in hell).
What bahana said.


Step two: have a good password and security questions
Why? So you can forget them?


Step three: Never ever trust somone to raise your account for you, they will take your account 100% of the time.
I've helped friends, and they've helped me. I still got my stuff, and they've got theirs.


Thats it for now, let me know what you think
Your a n00b.

I have spoken.

Saoyaron 04-29-2010 17:18

lol iunno bout u but if u have no gear on ur account and u keep full info, i'd gladly let anyone lvl my account lol cuz I know i can get it back lawlz

if u wanna lvl my 2nd rb troj that's like lvl 100 let me know lulz

Ahmed.k? 04-29-2010 17:29

only idiots get scammed that way. kthxbai

Recost3 04-29-2010 17:56

Or just don't let anyone else on your account. IF you do, make sure you've known them for quite a long time. That kind of trust doesn't come easy.

Himie 04-29-2010 18:12

Use your common sense that's all.

Daviddd 04-29-2010 23:18

I no scram hundred percent lvling for FREE to130 PM info i do it in 1 week. No scam issss no scam k.

Ahmed.k? 04-29-2010 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daviddd (Post 11111774)
I no scram hundred percent lvling for FREE to130 PM info i do it in 1 week. No scam issss no scam k.

I can do it in '3' days ? :p

Daviddd 04-29-2010 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? (Post 11111785)
I can do it in '3' days ? :p

thats nice, you play this game to much its not even fun anymore to get on b/c all you do is sit somewhere and do nothing or you get 3 fogging fires 2 fogging trojans and a ninja, make it everyone in pka on you fun game.

Ahmed.k? 04-30-2010 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daviddd (Post 11111789)
thats nice, you play this game to much its not even fun anymore to get on b/c all you do is sit somewhere and do nothing or you get 3 fogging fires 2 fogging trojans and a ninja, make it everyone in pka on you fun game.

too laggy to play this game too much lol. as for the rest, i didnt get wat u meant. :confused:

Daviddd 04-30-2010 00:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? (Post 11111832)
too laggy to play this game too much lol. as for the rest, i didnt get wat u meant. :confused:

i meant it in my point of veiw.... the first was yours since all you would do is get on and sit around.

what i would do is get on and everyone in pka will be trying to fog me. Hey i would like 3-4 before i got down but it gets boring.

Ahmed.k? 04-30-2010 02:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daviddd (Post 11111845)
i meant it in my point of veiw.... the first was yours since all you would do is get on and sit around.

what i would do is get on and everyone in pka will be trying to fog me. Hey i would like 3-4 before i got down but it gets boring.

i encountered you once, im not on that tao 24/7, there are about 4 play it besides me. I do ss/fb when i feel like it..nowadays we have net issues, so dont expect me to ss/fb that much atm.

whatever, lets keep that on topic, shall we?

*~panda~* 04-30-2010 05:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Himie (Post 11111415)
Use your common sense that's all.

himie has spoken! /thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daviddd (Post 11111774)
I no scram hundred percent lvling for FREE to130 PM info i do it in 1 week. No scam issss no scam k.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? (Post 11111785)
I can do it in '3' days ? :p

newbs, I do it in 5 hours ;D for fair paying of course =p

Ahmed.k? 04-30-2010 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11112059)
newbs, I do it in 5 hours ;D for fair paying of course =p

5-8 usd? lmfao :D

*~panda~* 04-30-2010 13:36

2 dbs on royalty n yes men

Daviddd 04-30-2010 14:12

pshhhhhhh i win cuz i already have the character made when they need it :P

Conondrum 04-30-2010 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by DininDoUrden (Post 11111242)
Hi, i was a lvl 84 ninja on aries server and was scammed, lost my account and will prob never get i back.

Step one: Dont trust sketchy people that say trust them, like Godifer (may he burn in hell).

Step two: have a good password and security questions

Step three: Never ever trust somone to raise your account for you, they will take your account 100% of the time.

Thats it for now, let me know what you think

You must have entered an account ID (numbers), those can never be changed. They're used to retreive any information on your account (email and stuff). Unless TQ changed all that, you can use them to get your account back and change your email and password.
Like the others in this thread: Use common sense, don't let anyone on your account.. Don't be too lazy to lvl on your own, lvling isn't only BP, it's also practicing of skills..

RhayNe 05-17-2010 23:31

mmh..I would help you kill Godifer if you want me to lol..

Bellamia 05-18-2010 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhayNe (Post 11146789)
mmh..I would help you kill Godifer if you want me to lol..

LOL Godifer has had so many owners and all scammers

RhayNe 05-20-2010 11:12

Name Me One..Ill hunt him down :cool::p

Godifer 05-26-2010 17:13

owners?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RhayNe (Post 11151159)
Name Me One..Ill hunt him down :cool::p

you all are pretty intelligent it seems giving this kind sir so much info. Though I would have to say why would a second rb water need a lvl 84 ninja account even more so why would someone such as myself steal an account with bound things on it, and lastly why would dinindourden be so stupid as to not find a way to get his account bac... this is from aries bc I havent seen him yet, its been 3 weeks and no acc? weird... really weird.. are you still tryin to log in to aries? or Aquarius I think maybe your just either being stupid or maybe I changed your pw in which case you go to forgot pw send to my email WHOA NO SH*T you got your pw bac? how weird is that no way....omg just omg idk what to say im have a heart attack with just so much enthusiasm building up..... Fudge man you just need to get your Stuff together....lame.... (as I lay die-ing bodies fall from the sky why such a place? death is final, death is freedom death flies, it floats,its all around us waiting watching...)

kwimmiej 05-31-2010 05:17

I lol'd

RhayNe 06-01-2010 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godifer (Post 11161737)
you all are pretty intelligent it seems giving this kind sir so much info. Though I would have to say why would a second rb water need a lvl 84 ninja account even more so why would someone such as myself steal an account with bound things on it, and lastly why would dinindourden be so stupid as to not find a way to get his account bac... this is from aries bc I havent seen him yet, its been 3 weeks and no acc? weird... really weird.. are you still tryin to log in to aries? or Aquarius I think maybe your just either being stupid or maybe I changed your pw in which case you go to forgot pw send to my email WHOA NO SH*T you got your pw bac? how weird is that no way....omg just omg idk what to say im have a heart attack with just so much enthusiasm building up..... Fudge man you just need to get your Stuff together....lame.... (as I lay die-ing bodies fall from the sky why such a place? death is final, death is freedom death flies, it floats,its all around us waiting watching...)

Oh..so you're telling that you both SHARED an account? Why would someone with a 2nd Rb water wants to share a lvl 84 ninja??

TrunkzJr 06-02-2010 06:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godifer (Post 11161737)
you all are pretty intelligent it seems giving this kind sir so much info. Though I would have to say why would a second rb water need a lvl 84 ninja account even more so why would someone such as myself steal an account with bound things on it, and lastly why would dinindourden be so stupid as to not find a way to get his account bac... this is from aries bc I havent seen him yet, its been 3 weeks and no acc? weird... really weird.. are you still tryin to log in to aries? or Aquarius I think maybe your just either being stupid or maybe I changed your pw in which case you go to forgot pw send to my email WHOA NO SH*T you got your pw bac? how weird is that no way....omg just omg idk what to say im have a heart attack with just so much enthusiasm building up..... Fudge man you just need to get your Stuff together....lame.... (as I lay die-ing bodies fall from the sky why such a place? death is final, death is freedom death flies, it floats,its all around us waiting watching...)

You sir are an Idiot and worth the pkps if you think scamming noops makes you cool.

Godifer 06-02-2010 12:29

A bunch of lil kids meet their master
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrunkzJr (Post 11173409)
You sir are an Idiot and worth the pkps if you think scamming noops makes you cool.

First Im not an idiot Im actually quite intelligent in the matters of life or so I am told and
Second I don't scam steal or do any theft of any sort I have been called a criminal for... unfortunate matters but stealing never was one.. so I would appreciate it if you dropped the matter.. call me a noob or something like all these damn turks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhayNe (Post 11172707)
Oh..so you're telling that you both SHARED an account? Why would someone with a 2nd Rb water wants to share a lvl 84 ninja??

good question actually he was lvl 83 I have been doing some (finding) bc I know I didn't change his pw and I only was going to help him lvl bc... Im a nice guy Dah.. but see my homie got me second rb so I didn't even touch his acc... the Retard has the same PW as before and I might get banned or something but just for the World to Know

save:directory : C:/windows/system32/deadlymehpc/savedtxts/asdasdasd.txt {saved content}
NalfeinDoUrden
keep426857391

lets see he has 40k a moon gem and eli bound stuff Steal his stuff FTW! you bunch of cons

Rydawg 06-02-2010 20:58

I have my own tip.

Don't have down's syndrome. IT's bad for you brah.

kwimmiej 06-03-2010 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godifer (Post 11174066)
First Im not an idiot Im actually quite intelligent in the matters of life or so I am told and
Second I don't scam steal or do any theft of any sort I have been called a criminal for... unfortunate matters but stealing never was one.. so I would appreciate it if you dropped the matter.. call me a noob or something like all these damn turks.



good question actually he was lvl 83 I have been doing some (finding) bc I know I didn't change his pw and I only was going to help him lvl bc... Im a nice guy Dah.. but see my homie got me second rb so I didn't even touch his acc... the Retard has the same PW as before and I might get banned or something but just for the World to Know

save:directory : C:/windows/system32/deadlymehpc/savedtxts/asdasdasd.txt {saved content}
NalfeinDoUrden
keep426857391

lets see he has 40k a moon gem and eli bound stuff Steal his stuff FTW! you bunch of cons


^^ I think this guy is pretty cool, you make me giggle neways xD. N tbh, I doubt he scammed this noob.
BESIDES, since when do we all stand up and defend a nubface that lost his gear? HELLO, did everyones evil side evaporate or something? Where are the posts like: 'lol shut up', 'you are a noob', 'fail thread'. :cool:

:mad:!

kwimmiej 06-03-2010 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rydawg (Post 11174769)
I have my own tip.

Don't have down's syndrome. IT's bad for you brah.

lmao xD <3

(sorry double post)

Recost3 06-03-2010 18:08

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwimmiej (Post 11176416)
^^ I think this guy is pretty cool, you make me giggle neways xD. N tbh, I doubt he scammed this noob.
BESIDES, since when do we all stand up and defend a nubface that lost his gear? HELLO, did everyones evil side evaporate or something? Where are the posts like: 'lol shut up', 'you are a noob', 'fail thread'. :cool:

:mad:!

Fake.

Godifer 06-04-2010 14:11

I Judge 2nd page this forum and Thank the World...
 
meh, I guess tha'ts it no more disrespect, I used to kinda like that din urden guy thought he was pretty smart... but for me to find his pw all the same and **** I wonder... anyway

Conondrum- very knowledgeable and I thanks for your input,

RhayNe- (Wont respond to my messages) dude you hate me yes? send me your accounts.. we ahh you know *hang out* in the game...

Bellamia- I knew some named Bella once but she was nice your just mean!

kwimmiej- Your awesome

TrunkzJr- Trusting in the values of life, understanding... makes you a good person...

Rydawg- Lucky he even got me to write his name...

Recost3- Didn't know what was going on but wanted to be part of something...

______________________________

Thanks you all for taking the situation apart and solving it.. and of course the Jokes.. Life is Blissful

Rydawg 06-04-2010 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godifer (Post 11177926)
meh, I guess tha'ts it no more disrespect, I used to kinda like that din urden guy thought he was pretty smart... but for me to find his pw all the same and **** I wonder... anyway

Conondrum- very knowledgeable and I thanks for your input,

RhayNe- (Wont respond to my messages) dude you hate me yes? send me your accounts.. we ahh you know *hang out* in the game...

Bellamia- I knew some named Bella once but she was nice your just mean!

kwimmiej- Your awesome

TrunkzJr- Trusting in the values of life, understanding... makes you a good person...

Rydawg- Lucky he even got me to write his name...

Recost3- Didn't know what was going on but wanted to be part of something...

______________________________

Thanks you all for taking the situation apart and solving it.. and of course the Jokes.. Life is Blissful

You're absolutely right, THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING ME OMG I am SO happy right now my head could explode.


Seriously though, I love you. No homo though.

TrunkzJr 06-04-2010 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwimmiej (Post 11176416)
^^ I think this guy is pretty cool, you make me giggle neways xD. N tbh, I doubt he scammed this noob.
BESIDES, since when do we all stand up and defend a nubface that lost his gear? HELLO, did everyones evil side evaporate or something? Where are the posts like: 'lol shut up', 'you are a noob', 'fail thread'. :cool:

:mad:!

You're another one worth Pkps. Kthxcushortly

kwimmiej 06-05-2010 06:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrunkzJr (Post 11178446)
You're another one worth Pkps. Kthxcushortly

Lmfao!
I'm glad you still take the game serious enough to say people are kossed on the forums. Congratulations
I wish you the best of luck trying to find me online.

Ps. Next time perhaps tis wise to take your head out of your own ass to read the 3x quit in my sig darling ;)

@recost (cant quote two on the blackberry): fake? I don't get it sorry

Ahmed.k? 06-05-2010 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwimmiej (Post 11178899)
Lmfao!
I'm glad you still take the game serious enough to say people are kossed on the forums. Congratulations
I wish you the best of luck trying to find me online.

Ps. Next time perhaps tis wise to take your head out of your own ass to read the 3x quit in my sig darling ;)

@recost (cant quote two on the blackberry): fake? I don't get it sorry

l2multiquote

trankz doesnt even play co but he thinks you're worth getting killed in game for wat u show on the forums, peace

kwimmiej 06-05-2010 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? (Post 11179020)
l2multiquote

trankz doesnt even play co but he thinks you're worth getting killed in game for wat u show on the forums, peace

:rolleyes: Durr, I said I was on my blackberry and the option there doesnt work correctly.

worth getting killed in a game I don't play uhu

Ahmed.k? 06-05-2010 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwimmiej (Post 11179032)
:rolleyes: Durr, I said I was on my blackberry and the option there doesnt work correctly.

worth getting killed in a game I don't play uhu

....

and if you still played this game, it would be fun killing u and getting u even moar pissed

see wat i did thar gurl?

kwimmiej 06-05-2010 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? (Post 11179085)
....

and if you still played this game, it would be fun killing u and getting u even moar pissed

see wat i did thar gurl?

Yawn.

Sick of you being the only one apparantly being at your computer 24/7 and always being the first to reply

Ahmed.k? 06-05-2010 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwimmiej (Post 11179217)
Yawn.

Sick of you being the only one apparantly being at your computer 24/7 and always being the first to reply

Today, 08:21 - ur msg

Today, 08:52 - my msg

Today, 10:53 - ur latest reply

^ oh please LOL!

you see, not many ppl visit the forums, its about me panda and the other QQers from ur server who always complain about fire taos and ****, and few quitters who drop by every now n then.

girls like "you" werent cut to be acting smart, know your place. :)

Recost3 06-05-2010 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwimmiej (Post 11178899)
Lmfao!


@recost (cant quote two on the blackberry): fake? I don't get it sorry

stereotypical trolling statement :P "Fake and ***."


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:22.