Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Aquarius/Aries (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   how not to get scammed (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=679639)

Godifer 06-04-2010 14:11

I Judge 2nd page this forum and Thank the World...

meh, I guess tha'ts it no more disrespect, I used to kinda like that din urden guy thought he was pretty smart... but for me to find his pw all the same and **** I wonder... anyway

Conondrum- very knowledgeable and I thanks for your input,

RhayNe- (Wont respond to my messages) dude you hate me yes? send me your accounts.. we ahh you know *hang out* in the game...

Bellamia- I knew some named Bella once but she was nice your just mean!

kwimmiej- Your awesome

TrunkzJr- Trusting in the values of life, understanding... makes you a good person...

Rydawg- Lucky he even got me to write his name...

Recost3- Didn't know what was going on but wanted to be part of something...

Thanks you all for taking the situation apart and solving it.. and of course the Jokes.. Life is Blissful

Rydawg 06-04-2010 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godifer (Post 11177926)
meh, I guess tha'ts it no more disrespect, I used to kinda like that din urden guy thought he was pretty smart... but for me to find his pw all the same and **** I wonder... anyway

Conondrum- very knowledgeable and I thanks for your input,

RhayNe- (Wont respond to my messages) dude you hate me yes? send me your accounts.. we ahh you know *hang out* in the game...

Bellamia- I knew some named Bella once but she was nice your just mean!

kwimmiej- Your awesome

TrunkzJr- Trusting in the values of life, understanding... makes you a good person...

Rydawg- Lucky he even got me to write his name...

Thanks you all for taking the situation apart and solving it.. and of course the Jokes.. Life is Blissful

You're absolutely right, THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING ME OMG I am SO happy right now my head could explode.

Seriously though, I love you. No homo though.

TrunkzJr 06-04-2010 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwimmiej (Post 11176416)
^^ I think this guy is pretty cool, you make me giggle neways xD. N tbh, I doubt he scammed this noob.
BESIDES, since when do we all stand up and defend a nubface that lost his gear? HELLO, did everyones evil side evaporate or something? Where are the posts like: 'lol shut up', 'you are a noob', 'fail thread'. :cool:

:mad:!

You're another one worth Pkps. Kthxcushortly

kwimmiej 06-05-2010 06:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrunkzJr (Post 11178446)
You're another one worth Pkps. Kthxcushortly

Lmfao!
I'm glad you still take the game serious enough to say people are kossed on the forums. Congratulations
I wish you the best of luck trying to find me online.

Ps. Next time perhaps tis wise to take your head out of your own ass to read the 3x quit in my sig darling ;)

@recost (cant quote two on the blackberry): fake? I don't get it sorry

Ahmed.k? 06-05-2010 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwimmiej (Post 11178899)
Lmfao!
I'm glad you still take the game serious enough to say people are kossed on the forums. Congratulations
I wish you the best of luck trying to find me online.

Ps. Next time perhaps tis wise to take your head out of your own ass to read the 3x quit in my sig darling ;)

l2multiquote

trankz doesnt even play co but he thinks you're worth getting killed in game for wat u show on the forums, peace

kwimmiej 06-05-2010 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? (Post 11179020)
l2multiquote

trankz doesnt even play co but he thinks you're worth getting killed in game for wat u show on the forums, peace

:rolleyes: Durr, I said I was on my blackberry and the option there doesnt work correctly.

worth getting killed in a game I don't play uhu

Ahmed.k? 06-05-2010 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwimmiej (Post 11179032)
:rolleyes: Durr, I said I was on my blackberry and the option there doesnt work correctly.

worth getting killed in a game I don't play uhu

and if you still played this game, it would be fun killing u and getting u even moar pissed

see wat i did thar gurl?

kwimmiej 06-05-2010 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? (Post 11179085)

and if you still played this game, it would be fun killing u and getting u even moar pissed

see wat i did thar gurl?

Yawn.

Sick of you being the only one apparantly being at your computer 24/7 and always being the first to reply

Ahmed.k? 06-05-2010 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwimmiej (Post 11179217)
Yawn.

Sick of you being the only one apparantly being at your computer 24/7 and always being the first to reply

Today, 08:21 - ur msg

Today, 08:52 - my msg

Today, 10:53 - ur latest reply

^ oh please LOL!

you see, not many ppl visit the forums, its about me panda and the other QQers from ur server who always complain about fire taos and ****, and few quitters who drop by every now n then.

girls like "you" werent cut to be acting smart, know your place. :)

Recost3 06-05-2010 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwimmiej (Post 11178899)
Lmfao!

stereotypical trolling statement :P "Fake and ***."

PiratesParrot 06-05-2010 13:06

These forums always make me giggle.

Recost3 06-05-2010 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godifer (Post 11177926)

The forum troll in me noms on your tears.

kwimmiej 06-07-2010 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? (Post 11179261)
Today, 08:21 - ur msg

Today, 08:52 - my msg

Today, 10:53 - ur latest reply

^ oh please LOL!

you see, not many ppl visit the forums, its about me panda and the other QQers from ur server who always complain about fire taos and ****, and few quitters who drop by every now n then.

girls like "you" werent cut to be acting smart, know your place. :)

In every thread you turn **** around so it makes you look better, it's getting kinda sad really. Please go look at your posts compared to mine in the last week in an honest way. Actually, just go through a couple of threads. You are the one that has the most posts in every single one of them.

Guys like 'you' (whatever the quotation marks are supposed to mean in this case, but I guess you think it makes you look smart :rolleyes:) should realise that there is so much more to life than the computer, an MMORPG and a game forum

Ahmed.k? 06-07-2010 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwimmiej (Post 11182405)
In every thread you turn **** around so it makes you look better, it's getting kinda sad really. Please go look at your posts compared to mine in the last week in an honest way. Actually, just go through a couple of threads. You are the one that has the most posts in every single one of them.

Guys like 'you' (whatever the annotation marks are supposed to mean in this case, but I guess you think it makes you look smart :rolleyes:) should realise that there is so much more to life than the computer, an MMORPG and a game forum

congratz you have guided me to the right thing and shed the light over few points there. Altho, i doubt that post had anything to do with my previous reply in the thread. but meh =\

Posting on the forum isnt a sin or a crime, i probably have the most posts in some threads, this is because i have to deal with more than 1 QQer, attention *****s and ofc the average/cool ppl who i normally discuss with. And it doesnt make much sense when you post on the forums and u dont play co ? i mean why stress over every little thing when you're not even around ?

Yes ill raise my postcount and spam the forums cuz i cant study for +8 hrs straight, should find something to ease it rofl

Just because you dont play the game doesnt mean u got the right to call ppl no lifers because srsly, if u deal with ppl in that way you will neglected, which probably happens

oh girl you sure are not arrogant but are superior to us. keke

I dont need to look smart while dealing with silly and naive girls and boys like you and ur mates, do i?

annotation? way to go you girl, you rly made my day.

dont stress, lul.

Godifer 06-08-2010 19:43

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

meh, thanks to all whom contribated to helping others
---epic thread---

PostScript: Rydawg, I enjoy your company alot... your the coolest of cool