Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Dragon (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Euro 2008 who will win? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=514964)

OhhNo 06-13-2008 03:59

Euro 2008 who will win?

so who will win??? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

1. Portugal
2. Holland
3. Spain

???

Persuadah 06-13-2008 04:07

Sweeeeeeeeden

querixx 06-13-2008 04:10

Holland mutha****az

grewa 06-13-2008 04:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhhNo (Post 8407776)
so who will win??? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

1. Portugal
2. Holland
3. Spain

???

I have vote for SPain but they will make **** like always i will say Italia in extremis or France will make nice.

BrutalTruth 06-13-2008 05:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by grewa (Post 8408023)
I have vote for SPain but they will make **** like always i will say Italia in extremis or France will make nice.

hmmm.. Holland Has A Pretty Strong Team So Does Portugal Christiano Ronaldo <3 but spain is iam from spain so... ill go for Holland:rolleyes:

grewa 06-13-2008 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrutalTruth (Post 8408249)
hmmm.. Holland Has A Pretty Strong Team So Does Portugal Christiano Ronaldo <3 but spain is iam from spain so... ill go for Holland:rolleyes:

Dun *** me u are from Spain?

Yeah Portugal is pretty strong they did really cool in last WC and Holland have a diferent style from old times but really seems to work, but Italy always seems they will not do nothing, they are finish and wola they are in finals.
Spain always starts making great job but they relax and always get out.
So i will bet for clasics France/Germany/Italy.

mystica 06-13-2008 09:25

HOLLAND FTW!!

we already took down the current world champion :cool:

lil Water tao 06-13-2008 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by mystica (Post 8409556)
HOLLAND FTW!!

we already took down the current world champion :cool:

Yes but so did other teams, They played like ****, Holland played ok. But not good enough to win.

§kullZ 06-13-2008 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Persuadah (Post 8407817)
Sweeeeeeeeden

Chim_Chim2 06-13-2008 14:32

Portugal bc no one can stop Christiano Ronaldo

BrutalTruth 06-13-2008 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chim_Chim2 (Post 8411172)

I Bet The Dutch Ppl Can Just Like We Slaughtered France Today

Ichigo83 06-13-2008 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chim_Chim2 (Post 8411172)

+1

SJPcombs 06-13-2008 19:12

One player cant win the game, but he sure does make a difference not too sure whos gonna win yet but i think its between
1. Spain
2. Holland
3. Portugal

also Croatia surprised me :)

MarcosFtw 06-14-2008 00:34

Holland =]

Stukov 06-14-2008 01:02

Holland has ****ed France so strongly coz they“ve won 4-1 and I think that Spain can do something too so:

1-Holland
2-Spain
3-Portugal

mystica 06-14-2008 04:09

Holland - France 4-1 2 matches and we beat the both world champion and the number 2 from the 2006 worldchampionship.

Now we shall let romania win the 3rd match so france and italy are out off the game :cool:

querixx 06-14-2008 05:04

cmon romanian fukkersss 4-0 for us!!!!! just like we beated down number1 and 2

OhhNo 06-14-2008 12:51

so Holland is in top :P

my own impression is: Holland is in best form as a team but is not the most powerful team!!

go go Holland!
:cool:

BrutalTruth 06-16-2008 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhhNo (Post 8416644)
so Holland is in top :P

my own impression is: Holland is in best form as a team but is not the most powerful team!!

go go Holland!
:cool:

then who is the most powerfull team? btw yesterday sucked turkey needed to lose plus they needed milan baros <3

lil Water tao 06-16-2008 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrutalTruth (Post 8429413)
then who is the most powerfull team? btw yesterday sucked turkey needed to lose plus they needed milan baros <3

Holland are strong,but they wont win the tourn=p

BrutalTruth 06-16-2008 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil Water tao (Post 8430060)

well they only had one goal against so.. u never know:rolleyes:

lil Water tao 06-16-2008 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrutalTruth (Post 8430173)
well they only had one goal against so.. u never know:rolleyes:

I know they wont win=p

mystica 06-16-2008 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil Water tao (Post 8430211)
I know they wont win=p

well i hope ur wrong with saying that.. but i think ur right:mad:

Linmao 06-16-2008 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil Water tao (Post 8430060)

yes they will.
wanna bet? 1 met :cool:

R1CK 06-16-2008 18:01

Portugal (:

DarthPrevster 06-16-2008 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil Water tao (Post 8430211)
I know they wont win=p

GOGO PORTUGUESE!
Alheira FTMFW

Stukov 06-17-2008 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPrevster (Post 8432181)
GOGO PORTUGUESE!
Alheira FTMFW

I think there will be a Spain-Portugal match at the final :D

BrutalTruth 06-17-2008 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by R1CK (Post 8431549)
Portugal (:

they only have 2 top player christiano and decko and well quaresma is good but not a top player. holland on the other hand has lots of top players. spain has torres and for some reason the didn't select raśl.. i still feel bad for czech replubic they had a headstart of 2-0 but the turks beat them with 3-2 :mad:

mystica 06-17-2008 13:02

right now half way through the match... holland - romania 1-0

mystica 06-17-2008 14:19

final score 2-0 :cool:

Killecesar 06-17-2008 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrutalTruth (Post 8436391)

they only have 2 top player christiano and decko and well quaresma is good but not a top player. holland on the other hand has lots of top players. spain has torres and for some reason the didn't select raśl.. i still feel bad for czech replubic they had a headstart of 2-0 but the turks beat them with 3-2 :mad:

Sorry but you know nothing. The only 'top players' Holland have are Sneijder, Robben and van Nistelrooy. Spain by far are the strongest team individually with Casillas, Puyol, Ramos, Silva, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Torres and Villa all being 'top players'. Any midfield that can keep Cesc on the bench must be filled with world class players.

Don't count Italy out of this yet. They were highly unlucky to get beaten by Holland and if the linesman actually did his job and flagged offside then the result could have been different.

Ichigo83 06-17-2008 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killecesar (Post 8438359)
Sorry but you know nothing. The only 'top players' Holland have are Sneijder, Robben and van Nistelrooy. Spain by far are the strongest team individually with Casillas, Puyol, Ramos, Silva, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Torres and Villa all being 'top players'. Any midfield that can keep Cesc on the bench must be filled with world class players.

Don't count Italy out of this yet. They were highly unlucky to get beaten by Holland and if the linesman actually did his job and flagged offside then the result could have been different.

arguing is for ***s

mystica 06-17-2008 15:19

Quote:

LOL,

u wanna say van persie is not a top player?
u wanna say kuyt is not a top player?

They both walked passed france and italy defenders like they wherent even there and they play for europeans biggest football clubs

Killecesar 06-17-2008 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by mystica (Post 8438486)
LOL,

u wanna say van persie is not a top player?
u wanna say kuyt is not a top player?

They both walked passed france and italy defenders like they wherent even there and they play for europeans biggest football clubs

Who?
Robin 'I get injured more than Louis Saha' van Persie? or maybe
Dirk 'I have no talent so i'll chase the ball' Kuyt?

BrutalTruth 06-18-2008 02:08

Quote:

hmm.. were's kuyt and van persie and van der vaart? huntelaar? who knows nothing so ssssh.

Killecesar 06-18-2008 04:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrutalTruth (Post 8441935)
hmm.. were's kuyt and van persie and van der vaart? huntelaar? who knows nothing so ssssh.

These days to be a top class player you have to prove yourself in either the Premier League, La Liga or Serie A. Look at Benzema or Gomez, player of the year and second highest scorer in their leagues respectively. What have they in the Euro's?

mystica 06-18-2008 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killecesar (Post 8442712)
These days to be a top class player you have to prove yourself in either the Premier League, La Liga or Serie A. Look at Benzema or Gomez, player of the year and second highest scorer in their leagues respectively. What have they in the Euro's?

But then again

dirk kuyt at least isnt lazy enough to let others chase the ball and got no talent? thats why he steals balls from other players and passes most defenders. Liverpool pays 14kk euro for a player without talent? :rolleyes:

Robin van Persie scores alot also and injuries can happen.. :eek:
He also passes most defenders without much trouble..

If u would have said that robben has no talent, u are a bit right, he plays to much on his own instead off with the team.

So far i think netherlands scored more goals in this tournament then any other country and i think even the only one without any goals against them?

GG :D

BrutalTruth 06-18-2008 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killecesar (Post 8442712)

eredivisie?

Killecesar 06-18-2008 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by mystica (Post 8444753)
But then again

dirk kuyt at least isnt lazy enough to let others chase the ball and got no talent? thats why he steals balls from other players and passes most defenders. Liverpool pays 14kk euro for a player without talent? :rolleyes:

Robin van Persie scores alot also and injuries can happen.. :eek:
He also passes most defenders without much trouble..

If u would have said that robben has no talent, u are a bit right, he plays to much on his own instead off with the team.

So far i think netherlands scored more goals in this tournament then any other country and i think even the only one without any goals against them?

GG :D

Yes Liverpool actually do pay that much for junk, I believe Pennant and Crouch cost about that as well. And do you really think 14 million euros is a pricetag for a world class player? Chelsea paid that for a defender in January that has yet to play a match and looks like never will play a match for them with the signing of Bosingwa.

I would agree that van Persie can be good but as soon as he looks like hes come into some form he always gets injured and to be a top class player you have to be consistant.

I never said that Holland didn't play well, all I'm saying is that individually they dont have the quality compared to say Spain or Portugal. Do you think 4 years ago Greece had the best quality team? No.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrutalTruth (Post 8444797)
eredivisie?

If thats the Dutch league then tell me how many teams have reached the knockout stages of the Champions League the past 3 season? Also how many of the starting 11 of the national team actually in the domestic league?

mystica 06-18-2008 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killecesar (Post 8445832)
Yes Liverpool actually do pay that much for junk, I believe Pennant and Crouch cost about that as well. And do you really think 14 million euros is a pricetag for a world class player? Chelsea paid that for a defender in January that has yet to play a match and looks like never will play a match for them with the signing of Bosingwa.

I would agree that van Persie can be good but as soon as he looks like hes come into some form he always gets injured and to be a top class player you have to be consistant.

I never said that Holland didn't play well, all I'm saying is that individually they dont have the quality compared to say Spain or Portugal. Do you think 4 years ago Greece had the best quality team? No.

If thats the Dutch league then tell me how many teams have reached the knockout stages of the Champions League the past 3 season? Also how many of the starting 11 of the national team actually in the domestic league?

see, thats where u screw urself...

Our players are good enough to go to the big teams all across europe. The only players u dont call **** are the ones playing in spain tho.. Thats a bit weird dont u think? :rolleyes:

And the reason that all good dutch players dont play in the netherlands? cause we arent stupid enough to pay so much to players, like u spanish suckers do

Goodbye