Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Make Ninja's epic quest easier (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=753933)

TheViperr 11-05-2014 20:05

Make Ninja's epic quest easier
 
Ninja's epic quest started about 3 months ago, i do that quest EVERY SINGLE DAY and i've only got 9 stardusts, 0 epic weps, when the quest was released i met a full +12 duke and he told me that he spent over 30k cps and still didn't get epic weapons, if i have that much cps i'll never do that quest, i'd rather be full +8 or something, and by the way, Ninja's Epics aren't that good to be that difficult, Shadow Clone costs 40 stamina (instead of 15 which is mentioned on CO website) it doesn't attack players and takes alot of effort to level up, Twilight Dance has 4 seconds cooldown and deals a maximum of 155% damage at (level 6) and of course it takes a lot of effort to level up, but the passive skill is nice to be honest

so the quest should be like this:

1-Player has 40% at the first stage to obtain YinYang Seel
2-Player has 30% at the second stage to obtain Elemental Jade
3-Player has 20% at the third stage to obtain Life's Eye

corey0092 11-07-2014 07:32

its just about how you do it. the trojan epics take 90 days each to make.
this one you can make two in 1 day, just like with the trojan it's going to cost you a lot of CP. 28k cp each pretty much for trojan.

the ninja however if done correctly can be made cheap. I saw a ninja with two epic +5 katanas L120, no perm no bless. he claims he made them in 7 dbs for both. I made mine, with the help of friends, in about 14k cp

BotHunter4Good 11-07-2014 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheViperr (Post 11882892)
Ninja's epic quest started about 3 months ago, i do that quest EVERY SINGLE DAY and i've only got 9 stardusts, 0 epic weps, when the quest was released i met a full +12 duke and he told me that he spent over 30k cps and still didn't get epic weapons, if i have that much cps i'll never do that quest, i'd rather be full +8 or something, and by the way, Ninja's Epics aren't that good to be that difficult, Shadow Clone costs 40 stamina (instead of 15 which is mentioned on CO website) it doesn't attack players and takes alot of effort to level up, Twilight Dance has 4 seconds cooldown and deals a maximum of 155% damage at (level 6) and of course it takes a lot of effort to level up, but the passive skill is nice to be honest

so the quest should be like this:

1-Player has 40% at the first stage to obtain YinYang Seel
2-Player has 30% at the second stage to obtain Elemental Jade
3-Player has 20% at the third stage to obtain Life's Eye

Everything is base on luck. Not quest line like Trojan have. So stop moaning

Shadow_Chaos 11-07-2014 17:26

The quest should be changed so that it takes a fixed amount of time just like the epic tro quest. The requirements for starting the epic ninja quest should also be changed to the same requirements for starting the epic tro quest.

Epic tro quest requirements:
-"Requirement: Level 120+ or Reborn Trojan"
Epic ninja quest requiremets:
-"Requirements: Level 70 or higher of 2nd-Rebirth"

xXOdiNXx 11-09-2014 09:09

1 stage: 40% chance
2 stage: the way it is now
3 stage: the way it is now

cuz of the fäcken stardust/skills thing

TheViperr 11-09-2014 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOdiNXx (Post 11883343)
1 stage: 40% chance
2 stage: the way it is now
3 stage: the way it is now

cuz of the fäcken stardust/skills thing

You won't be able to cast the skills unless you have 2 epic weapons

ßerze®k 11-10-2014 05:40

Ninja is easier than trojan and cheaper, however its about luck
side note:- spent 60k to get them.

PsAiKoW 11-10-2014 05:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by ßerze®k (Post 11883427)
Ninja is easier than trojan and cheaper, however its about luck
side note:- spent 60k to get them.

u say its cheaper and that u spend 60k to get them...
tro epics were 54kcp to get 2 on day one, so not exactly cheaper :p

and if u had 90 days of patience, u were sure to get them while only spending a few 100cps max..

ninjam 11-28-2014 17:28

TQ needs to change this epic quest for ninjas is not fair to base it on luck . i know some of you like to brag about how only took you 1000 cps to make , well that's not the case for all of us some of us have spend 600000 cps and not a single epic weapon. so please try to be understanding make it fair tq for all of us to get epic

roflzinternets 12-23-2014 08:06

Signed

BotHunter4Good 12-23-2014 17:57

I'm starting to think these players are none bulkers.
So they can't play trojan because it's cost cp's to get them done in one day..
Also it'll take forever for them to get the quests done which it's take 90 days? top of that. they'll get all the items in order to get the quest done. So extra month...

So they're impatient as ever.

So they're moaning about ninja epic quests because they only got luck for one epic weapon. But not other epic weapon. Which it'll cost up to 7k - 15k cp's
How sad of them...

They could have created another ninja account and try and do "first" luck again for other ninja weapon.

I'm sure everyone got more than 2 second rebirths accounts as they can reincarnate them into ninja and change it back once finishing getting ninja epic quests.

TheViperr 01-18-2017 22:12

Bump
This thread should never be ignored until the Epic quest is adjusted
The quest arrived about 3 years ago and we see very few Ninja epics (most Ninja players have given up)
We want to experience the new skills, we want to feel balanced between other classes
We need the passive skill to help us with boss fighting
TQ should care more about its fanbase
WE ARE SICK OF FAILING THIS QUEST FOREVER

Returning 01-19-2017 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheViperr (Post 11958587)
Bump
This thread should never be ignored until the Epic quest is adjusted
The quest arrived about 3 years ago and we see very few Ninja epics (most Ninja players have given up)
We want to experience the new skills, we want to feel balanced between other classes
We need the passive skill to help us with boss fighting
TQ should care more about its fanbase
WE ARE SICK OF FAILING THIS QUEST FOREVER

I don't know what bracket you're playing in, but almost every ninja I play against has epic weapons now.

Mohamed Yaser 01-22-2017 10:27

this is no't the way it works

Conquer has transformed to luck based game in recent years

Ninja epics
Quick compose
Poker
Roulette
Bandit
FiendLand

who knows whats else is coming !!

aaaa 01-22-2017 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by ßerze®k (Post 11883427)
however its about luck.

Not the common kind of luck...It's TQ's luck.
The same kind of luck you get playing lottery or roulette...
You can see the pointer going to the same lame place again and again...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:58.