Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Sonomakia 08-27-2007 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by -DD- (Post 6152018)
I hope you didn't lie because I just pep'd you back. :mad:

I knew I forgot someone, I think it was you but I am not sure. <_<;

And also, I don't like your avatar. It scares me. :(

Lol I did pep you and thanks XD got 9 from it.

And I can't think of another avatar >.< I'll look for a new one lmao

Kamui 08-27-2007 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonomakia (Post 6151962)
I did, and I can't give you anymore XD

stole a line in your sig and modified a bit, TQ style ;).

edit: you can't change Avatars..... they bugged it and Disabled them. :( i want to switch too.

-DD- 08-27-2007 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonomakia (Post 6152042)
Lol I did pep you and thanks XD got 9 from it.

And I can't think of another avatar >.< I'll look for a new one lmao

I am THAT pr0. I give good pep like that. :cool:

But some people beat me, unfortunately. :mad:

And thanks for looking for a new one... I don't like spiders. Ah damn... I forgot you can't change it. Oh noez.

*Starlet* 08-27-2007 17:12

Rep me ma Nigs just leave name and ill rep u back

blade01 08-27-2007 17:13

19 rep :( ill return the favor if anyone helps me out...:D

Interpidsville 08-27-2007 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Starlet* (Post 6152121)
Rep me ma Nigs just leave name and ill rep u back

You're on the list

-DD- 08-27-2007 17:15

"You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours. Try again later."

:(

DarK StormZ 08-27-2007 17:18

You must spread more reputation before you give to -DD- again.

Really I would spread more but there's tons of people I don't want to give rep to. TONS.

Kamui 08-27-2007 17:18

given out too much in the last 24 hours blah blah blah else i would rep you guys :mad:

specialweapon 08-27-2007 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by blade01 (Post 6152122)
19 rep :( ill return the favor if anyone helps me out...:D

rep me :mad:

Kamui 08-27-2007 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarK StormZ (Post 6152172)
You must spread more reputation before you give to -DD- again.

Really I would spread more but there's tons of people I don't want to give rep to. TONS.

Gonna +rep you back later once the limit is off, thx. :)

mercenary 08-27-2007 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by -DD- (Post 6152144)
"You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours. Try again later."
:(

ditto, rep me, leave names and ill rep you back at refill:D
35

Sonomakia 08-27-2007 17:26

I still got a few reps to give out. Just leave a name

DarK StormZ 08-27-2007 17:27

So how much does my rep gives now? Haven't really kept track

*Starlet* 08-27-2007 17:27

StarleT <--- dats me i got 40 atm ill rep u back

specialweapon 08-27-2007 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarK StormZ (Post 6152253)
So how much does my rep gives now? Haven't really kept track

i unno, test on me

Kamui 08-27-2007 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarK StormZ (Post 6152253)
So how much does my rep gives now? Haven't really kept track

7 if im right.

Sonomakia 08-27-2007 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarK StormZ (Post 6152253)
So how much does my rep gives now? Haven't really kept track

Not sure, think it might of been 5-8 XD. Soz didn't keep track

Edit: Given out the most rep I can in 24 hours >.<

~*IXLegacyXI*~ 08-27-2007 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 (Post 6148347)
rofl, im 2nd, you have no idea how big my e-penor is ;D



202 ;x

i get nep'd quite alot tho, at OT and community :(

Ow... My pride....

I feel like an asian compared to you now. :(

mercenary 08-27-2007 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ (Post 6152537)
Ow... My pride....

I feel like an asian compared to you now. :(

asians are known for generosity with pep:cool:

46

Kamui 08-27-2007 18:34

*wants to rep again*
do i have to wait 24 hours exactly or does the Forum reset at some certain time?

scotty g 08-27-2007 18:36

19 now, getting up there! :/

Hand 08-27-2007 18:36

Eh...some say you can give rep to the same person after 2 days but that doesn't seem to happen rly. o.0

@Kamui: You should regain the ability to rep after awhile, it's not 24 hours.

Oblivinator 08-27-2007 19:24

=\ I would give rep to someone but only if they deserve it. So far, it's been a massive give and get kinda thing.

Nabster 08-27-2007 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oblivinator (Post 6153107)
=\ I would give rep to someone but only if they deserve it. So far, it's been a massive give and get kinda thing.

You'll give/take about 14/15 points every time you rep someone, depending on how many rep points you currently have >.>

sk8r 08-27-2007 19:26

karma pwns? Reputation is so copied z.z

*Starlet* 08-27-2007 19:38

48 rp leave name and ill rep u if u rep me

Kamui 08-27-2007 19:59

i would if the System would let me :(

THE_OLD_MAN 08-27-2007 20:03

112 now, thanks to everyone who gave me some so far, keep it coming eh? xD

Munkies 08-27-2007 20:15

rep is worthless

specialweapon 08-27-2007 20:19

i still got rep points to give..i think

Tonks 08-27-2007 20:19

I have ummmmmm....not sure how much rep lol prob none.

Kamui 08-27-2007 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by specialweapon (Post 6153477)
i still got rep points to give..i think

!_!


asdf 10 characters <.<.

specialweapon 08-27-2007 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamui (Post 6153488)
!_!


asdf 10 characters <.<.

:cool:my 10 chars

Munkies 08-27-2007 20:24

im still not sure how rep works but does tq have to comfirm it?

Kamui 08-27-2007 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by specialweapon (Post 6153495)
:cool:my 10 chars

i give you a cookie until system lets me rep again :(

Tonks 08-27-2007 20:27

wow I got 12 rep, didn't think i'd get any.

Kamui 08-27-2007 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonks (Post 6153552)
wow I got 12 rep, didn't think i'd get any.

thx :) your rep is grey, too low posts or something. I +Rep'ed you back anyway :cool:

Tonks 08-27-2007 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamui (Post 6153592)
thx :) your rep is grey, too low posts or something. I +Rep'ed you back anyway :cool:

Thank you very much for the rep.

Munkies 08-27-2007 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonks (Post 6153614)
Thank you very much for the rep.

i think i reped u too o.o


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:21.