Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Irratation 12-12-2007 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995274)
Cats are ****. Dogs pwn cats. Really ok?

i'm more for cat's as well:p but no worries we have 3 evil dog's and no cat's now:mad: 2 shouldn't even be here but u'd have to talk to my brother inlaw why he insists on having 2 full-blooded rotts then expect's us to feed n water them for him, then u got my dad's gf her dog is a nut job, she loves snow always want's to run in n out of the house and yes i was asked wot to name this mutt and she is Butterscotch:D can ya tell wot i was hungry for that day, oh she's part pit and part chow and the vet has no idea wot else is in her but those r the main two breeds u can see, n she barks like she's the biggest baddest dog in the world but when it comes down to it she's a lil wuss (unless she's fighting with another dog)

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Techy (Post 6995318)
The reputation you gave was quite high actually.

Really? o.0 How much...

Techy 12-12-2007 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995331)
Really? o.0 How much...

Something like 70, I think.

FaTaL_ErRoR 12-12-2007 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6995267)
me too fatal.. i was finally out n started getting everyone i needed to then bam!!! locked back up


they hate us -_-

Suicune 12-12-2007 10:12

Gave some... >.>

P4L3_PWNR 12-12-2007 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Techy (Post 6995337)
Something like 70, I think.

o.o watd i give i cudnt even get u ur 2nd bar :/

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irratation (Post 6995321)
i'm more for cat's as well:p but no worries we have 3 evil dog's and no cat's now:mad: 2 shouldn't even be here but u'd have to talk to my brother inlaw why he insists on having 2 full-blooded rotts then expect's us to feed n water them for him, then u got my dad's gf her dog is a nut job, she loves now always want's to run in n out of the house and yes i was asked wot to name this mutt and she is Butterscotch:D can ya tell wot i was hungry for that day, oh she's part pit and part chow and the vet has no idea wot else is in her but those r the main two breeds u can see, n she barks like she's the biggest baddest dog in the world but when it comes down to it she's a lil wuss (unless she's fighting with another dog)

I love dogs. They're playful and their not so...needy. Like cats like to get on your shoulder and claw the **** out of you and stuff. Pisses me off.:mad: Dogs will lay on your lap, play outside, lay in bed with ya. Just a better animal. That and they bite the heads off Cats. xD

Techy 12-12-2007 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by P4L3_PWNR (Post 6995353)
o.o watd i give i cudnt even get u ur 2nd bar :/

You gave me my first reps. I think I had like 93 after you had given me.

Irratation 12-12-2007 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995285)
Tis why I don't give out rep unless the person's post deserves it...;) Other then that, they'll jsut rep me back too...:mad:

yeah n i've only been giving it to those who deserve it and i don't have enough to get them all back, i was at 3 lil bar's then after i started posting here again bam! i'm up to shiney's


Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuggs (Post 6995311)
I dissagree, cats are far better. Sure they cant learn tricks but, they are way less maintenance. With a cat you can leave for a few days and not have to worry that they tore the house up or that they need to go outside to do their business. and with a cat you must earn they respect, theres no unconditional love with them. if a cat does not like you they let ya know :p

true except my cat's would destroy the house except for anything of mine, they just slept on it

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Techy (Post 6995337)
Something like 70, I think.

Is that good? o.0

Snuggs 12-12-2007 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995354)
I love dogs. They're playful and their not so...needy. Like cats like to get on your shoulder and claw the **** out of you and stuff. Pisses me off.:mad: Dogs will lay on your lap, play outside, lay in bed with ya. Just a better animal. That and they bite the heads off Cats. xD

get the front claws removed from cats..they wont scratch you..my cat at home sleep with my husband and I every night and lounges with us on our laps while we watch tv

Techy 12-12-2007 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995366)
Is that good? o.0

Well.. I pepped for 300 on Tecuh.

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuggs (Post 6995370)
get the front claws removed from cats..they wont scratch you..my cat at home sleep with my husband and I every night and lounges with us on our laps while we watch tv

They have back claws...I HATE meowing. It's the most annoying sound I've ever heard. Seriously. I just get pissed if I listen to more then 30 seconds of it.

-First~Strike- 12-12-2007 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Techy (Post 6995376)
Well.. I pepped for 300 on Tecuh.

Ah, so it's **** huh.:mad:

Snuggs 12-12-2007 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by -First~Strike- (Post 6995383)
They have back claws...I HATE meowing. It's the most annoying sound I've ever heard. Seriously. I just get pissed if I listen to more then 30 seconds of it.

lol I cant stand a dogs bark either. Perhaps thats why we enjoy the oppisite pets :P


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:27.