Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Tr!x!e 11-25-2007 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6843556)
-looks at my siggeh-

My Trixie, of course. :p


Night all. ^^

Goodnight mah sweet one....rest well...and sweetest dreams..<3<3<3

Cuddles mah panda for bed...nighti night everyone....

KrAzY 11-25-2007 21:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6843662)
Hahahahahaha! Gotta love the gossiping on forums. ^^

Yes, I did put in an application.

Yes, I know I won't get the spot.

Yes, I know there's been a reason you've been acting harshly towards me.

You're THAT against me becoming a mod, eh? I feel honored. ;)

lol why would i be against something that never woulda happened ?? i found it humorous :D

Tr!x!e 11-25-2007 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6843662)
Hahahahahaha! Gotta love the gossiping on forums. ^^

Yes, I did put in an application.

Yes, I know I won't get the spot.

Yes, I know there's been a reason you've been acting harshly towards me.

You're THAT against me becoming a mod, eh? I feel honored. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6843696)
lol why would i be against something that never woulda happened ?? i found it humorous :D

Why dont we all try to go to bed with clear minds...and happy hearts....honestly I want sweet dreams pweese....

TehPandaKing 11-25-2007 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6843696)
lol why would i be against something that never woulda happened ?? i found it humorous :D

Oh, it's been bugging you for a while. Why? I'm not exactly sure. You're easier to read than you think you are. ^^

I'm not complaining though. When I don't get the spot, I won't whine or complain. I'll just continue to spam this thread as much as I usually do. Life goes on. ^^

We'll continue this some other time in PMs. I learned from my last mistake what happens when personal things become public. For now, I need my rest. Have fun despising me for unknown reasons. ^^

SickNasty 11-25-2007 21:29

lets see, who wants pep?

blessguy 11-25-2007 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6843667)
gotcha covered :) should be well over 8k now lol :D

yeah i jumped to 8.4k O_O

WHO ARE U PEOPLE

and btw Moddd orrrrrrrr no flames.......... HMMMMMMMMM Like thats a tough calll

*inserts smiley that rolls eyes*

TehPandaKing 11-25-2007 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6843707)
Why dont we all try to go to bed with clear minds...and happy hearts....honestly I want sweet dreams pweese....

Who's not happy? I find it hilarious that Krazy finds problem in something insignificant as me filling out a mod application. xDDD

Anyways, as I said, I'm off. ^^

SickNasty 11-25-2007 21:32

I repped everyone back that I owed and I also pepped KrAzY :D

blessguy 11-25-2007 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6843723)
Who's not happy? I find it hilarious that Krazy finds problem in something insignificant as me filling out a mod application. xDDD

Anyways, as I said, I'm off. ^^

How long ago did u say that xD

Leroy Jenkins 11-25-2007 21:35

Rep plz and ill rep back

SickNasty 11-25-2007 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6843743)
How long ago did u say that xD

how am i not on ur perm pep list, when ur on mine? WHAT:D

JennYp 11-25-2007 21:37

Fuff off :p

Valkyrie 11-25-2007 21:38

16861

SickNasty 11-25-2007 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6843769)
16861

omg

LiLAnGeL698607 11-25-2007 21:40

8492 evne after sum idiot tried to nep me


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:59.