Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Emerald/Sapphire (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Religion (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=669272)

ChaoticArcher 06-14-2010 18:12

you call this old? lemme show you old haha

Sock Puppet 06-14-2010 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher (Post 11199262)
you call this old? lemme show you old haha

who the hell said old? are you bad?

Arronax 06-14-2010 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sock Puppet (Post 11199276)
who the hell said old? are you bad?

I suspect this is a classic case of stupidity we are dealing with, mr Mantra, sir.

I suggest that the subject be eliminated before it can spread it's disease into our gene pool.

Sock Puppet 06-14-2010 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arronax (Post 11199319)
I suspect this is a classic case of stupidity we are dealing with, mr Mantra, sir.

I suggest that the subject be eliminated before it can spread it's disease into our gene pool.

I'm suspect a case more serious than classic.

Arronax 06-14-2010 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sock Puppet (Post 11199356)
I'm suspect a case more serious than classic.

Interesting theory. We shall have to investigate further when the subject has been slain.

Dex4 06-15-2010 00:31

That's Mantra??? What happen to the Junk guy then???

And Hi Bornypoo!!!

Sock Puppet 06-15-2010 01:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dex4 (Post 11199685)
That's Mantra??? What happen to the Junk guy then???

And Hi Bornypoo!!!

I use both whenever I feel which is funnier to me at the time.

Dex4 06-15-2010 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sock Puppet (Post 11199728)
I use both whenever I feel which is funnier to me at the time.

I see oh great wise one:)

Snyder 06-20-2010 05:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher (Post 11096554)
il be pissed if i dont get my daily 20 hours of sleep but here i go lol

edit~ why would this stop me from sleeping? lol

Since someone bumped this thread i figure i might as well reply to this reply i missed.

Well if your a believer in evolution and the founder of the theory is Charles Darwin. So if this story from the link i provided is true then it will shake your whole believe system.

Arronax 06-20-2010 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snyder (Post 11209480)
Since someone bumped this thread i figure i might as well reply to this reply i missed.

Well if your a believer in evolution and the founder of the theory is Charles Darwin. So if this story from the link i provided is true then it will shake your whole believe system.

Yes, a man playing it safe and converting to christianity before dying is surely proof that all of his work was a lie, and that everything in the bible is true.

I
d
i
o
t

Jerri~v.2.1 06-20-2010 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snyder (Post 11209480)

Few quotes from that link of yours:

"From Darwin's son: 'Lady Hope's account of my father's views on religion is quite untrue. I have publicly accused her of falsehood, but have not seen any reply.' "

"From Darwin's daughter: 'I was present at his deathbed. Lady Hope was not present during his last illness, or any illness. I believe he never even saw her, but in any case she had no influence over him in any department of thought or belief. He never recanted any of his scientific views, either then or earlier. We think the story of his conversion was fabricated in the U.S.A. The whole story has no foundation whatever.' "