Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   IPad CO (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   2.6 Update needs an Update! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=737380)

CandyNJ 03-15-2013 14:38

2.6 Update needs an Update!
 
2.6 needs an update patch to correct the VERY annoying bugs!

1. We can no longer tap on a persons name in World chat to check equipment. Many of us used this when sellers advertised their items for sale.

2. We cannot view ANY information in Auction!!! We can't tell for example, if a 500 CP armor has sockets, gems in it etc. Tapping items USED to bring up information but now it doesn't.

3. The fonts are still hard to read

4. Unknown Man/Treasures in Blue/Dis City STILL appear to be not working

Please be aware of the unhappiness of the players who pay $$ and do not have basic access now to needful things. My auctions are now at a standstill and so are others.

Thank you, I hope there will be a patch soon to correct these major bugs. I have emailed this to Elliot, Tony Long at TQ & iPad CO support

smax_PT 03-16-2013 04:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyNJ (Post 11785531)
2.6 needs an update patch to correct the VERY annoying bugs!

1. We can no longer tap on a persons name in World chat to check equipment. Many of us used this when sellers advertised their items for sale.

2. We cannot view ANY information in Auction!!! We can't tell for example, if a 500 CP armor has sockets, gems in it etc. Tapping items USED to bring up information but now it doesn't.

3. The fonts are still hard to read

4. Unknown Man/Treasures in Blue/Dis City STILL appear to be not working

Please be aware of the unhappiness of the players who pay $$ and do not have basic access now to needful things. My auctions are now at a standstill and so are others.

Thank you, I hope there will be a patch soon to correct these major bugs. I have emailed this to Elliot, Tony Long at TQ & iPad CO support

I must add another issue to your list, when you click on a status of a equipment you can't see the whole thing, not even the bless or its dura... This issue also need to be addressed as soon as possible.


Also I'd like to invite ppl to post here more issues they come to face, its most likely useful to the develop team im sure.

CandyNJ 03-16-2013 04:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by smax_PT (Post 11785632)
I must add another issue to your list, when you click on a status of a equipment you can't see the whole thing, not even the bless or its dura... This issue also need to be addressed as soon as possible.


Also I'd like to invite ppl to post here more issues they come to face, its most likely useful to the develop team im sure.

Today's events brings more new version woes. People on newest update version can't see the discounted Exemption Token or Garments from Merchant Pakku in TC, only people with the old version can.

Cadence00 03-18-2013 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyNJ (Post 11785531)
2.6 needs an update patch to correct the VERY annoying bugs!

1. We can no longer tap on a persons name in World chat to check equipment. Many of us used this when sellers advertised their items for sale.

2. We cannot view ANY information in Auction!!! We can't tell for example, if a 500 CP armor has sockets, gems in it etc. Tapping items USED to bring up information but now it doesn't.

3. The fonts are still hard to read

4. Unknown Man/Treasures in Blue/Dis City STILL appear to be not working

Please be aware of the unhappiness of the players who pay $$ and do not have basic access now to needful things. My auctions are now at a standstill and so are others.

Thank you, I hope there will be a patch soon to correct these major bugs. I have emailed this to Elliot, Tony Long at TQ & iPad CO support

the promised garments still aren't out yet. and the emoticons are really annoying.

<ishida> 03-22-2013 03:08

adding to the list of bugs, chars that had the musical assistant quest when it was removed is still stuck the right hand side, clicking on quest>trace it is not listed there to be removed. dead end quest to be reminded everyday when logged in.

Elliot 03-23-2013 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 11786459)
adding to the list of bugs, chars that had the musical assistant quest when it was removed is still stuck the right hand side, clicking on quest>trace it is not listed there to be removed. dead end quest to be reminded everyday when logged in.

Would you send your info and problem details to elliot@netdragon.com ? We will check for you.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:36.