Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   King of CO (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=768690)

Byuiso 05-22-2019 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by !Yo–š! (Post 11986773)
i'll have time to play co in a few weeks if anyone wants to come fight jefe on lion .. he honestly has nobody cuz hes screwed almost everyone over at some point.. just the asslickers left tbh.. my group would help, sorry jefe but ur pilot neil is a *** lol :)

I will address you big guy.

Man I willingly sent people out of Lion to allow the people on Lion to get bigger shares after I kicked your ass in 1 week.

It made no sense for me to keep a server stacked with stacked accounts after I won the server. It did not positively effect the server by sharing rewards with so many people. Nobody left because they were mad and I would love for you to name 1 person who left because they were mad:rolleyes: You will find nobody and you will find people who I asked if they wanted to go. All I did was set a date for them to leave and I honored it. I sent people off Lion willingly to benefit them and the people on Lion.

You can always try again and I can show you how you lost to 5% of what I was capable of bringing, in 1 week. I can always up the ante and bring 20 more characters than you lost to.
I could've princed you from the moment I went to Lion but I chose the cheapest route possible to win Lion and it worked. I put almost no effort into beating you and your members who left you to join me knew this and admitted it.

Please find a group big enough and willing to fight me...you will see how hard that actually is.;)

--------------

If you think I am selfish ask any server or anyone who has fought on my side how selfish I am. I kept no rewards, I came out of pocket in every war I have ever been in. Wars that I came in to help that weren't my war I ended up footing the entire war because they couldn't afford it.
Ask people who I have given huge loans to in either cps or gear. Ask other kings what wars I stopped on servers I wasn't even on just to make sure people didn't suffer.

I fought DejaVu because 2 people I was friends with asked me because he apparently scammed them. I asked no other questions they needed my help and I went for 3 weeks and left because DejaVu stopped logging on for events. I selfishly went to a war I had no stake in just to help friends who ended up turning on me months later and mortgaged their real life to fight me in a war.

I went to Phoenix server after I beat Sicknazty and he quit all to help the Pinoys who asked for help against 2 top Egyptian kings at the time(Painless and Army). I asked for nothing in return but just a place for my group to chill at. Army and Painless eventually joined my group and I sent both of them to other servers to help other people who never did anything for me. I paid for those transfers, this ended up biting me in the ass because these kings were always sour about me going into Phoenix and taking their server and they flipped on me and joined the same people I helped fight against DejaVu.

I went to BabyIcey to return the backstabbing people did to me and the Pinoys joined me, the Snowfall people joined me, Lucifer and his group joined me, Emerald server joined me. I came out of pocket in that war too. Those same people who claimed DejaVu scammed them were actually the scammers (Mimi and Cee) and they fought DejaVu for gears they had no claim to but they had a GM in their pocket allowing them to bot. Crazy enough DejaVu who I had just fought was willing to come help me. Terr0r who I never spoke to was willing to come help me.

I went to Columbus and took the server from ilikepies with Rey and his group and when Rey asked me to turn on the people who helped in Babyicey on Snowfall I refused. I went to Champions to help Lucifer hold down the server during a transition he was dealing with.

The big one. Thunder and Honor wasn't even supposed to be my fight and I was the last resort they had to call up on because HB couldn't fight Hamsty and Bangroc. I went to Thunder footed that entire server war. Beat Hamsty then went to Honor to fight Bangroc which he didn't know. I was footing that war too. When the cps I was giving weren't matching the characters coming in the war started to die down because I wasn't paying for the war anymore and SGW was starting. Thunder and Honor turned into something I did not sign up for and it turned into Thunder and Honor which are the biggest wars CO has seen and then like 10 other server wars between Bangroc and HB. Going to Honor was inevitably going to happen. Everyone was waiting to see Roc vs Jefe and they got it for 2 weeks until I started asking questions.

Dont even ask me about Fire war where I lost over 200k cps to that fatass Allam scamming all of us. When I left I was asked to cover the 200k cps and transfer that Allam scammed me and everyone else and I refused. After beating HamadBiceps and GrizzlyReaper along with Tripanic for this guy I got scammed and refused to pay for it. Am I bad for that?

Ask Khang how selfish I am when he was a breakthrough prince on Dragon and he was fighting Madara. I was on Columbus and I sent him help without him even asking because I wanted to attempt to help. Khang didn't have the following he had now so it was a waste of time but I did it without even being asked or getting anything in return.
I purposely ran Madara out of Dragon server when I was on Fire server because I couldn't stand that idiot. I told HB that I did not support helping Madara because he left the day Jefe transferred to Thunder crying about enemies on Dragon he didn't have. So me and Khang ended up hurting his feelings and I sent Darkwolf to Dragon to prince Madara. He didn't like that and ended up attacking Mausoleum and supposedly quit.

Edit* I went DW in BabyIcey knowing full well it would make EPK harder to win but would benefit everyone else in Team, GW, CTF. I was fighting a group of people who knowingly botted and boasted about it and proud that Carina would always take them out. Which she did. They even found the error script to DC me and DejaVu in all events. The would use the /SpdUp command while on their fire and complained to Carina when the programmers patched it. They actually texted her the complaint. At some point we all realized we were fighting a losing battle against Carina. We were splitting the events on BabyIcey but when the opposing side is botting and a GM is knowingly allowing it made it really hard to convince people to stay fighting.

I could go on and on but I already wrote a damn book.

-Kirito 05-22-2019 11:05

who called you selfish?

Byuiso 05-22-2019 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Kirito (Post 11986838)
who called you selfish?

Right here.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ (Post 11986769)
Ye. You're right, he is a lil' bit selfish and has a big ego but let's admit it, he is the top player of Co, slightly better than Roc IMO. Moreover, Jefe is on Co long before Roc was known and back in the days, he was considered as the top player. Just to mention, I do not know Jefe, never fought with or against him, I have no idea about who he is or how he treats his side, who're his friends etc. This is just a noob's opinion. :)

Also Yoda I will reiterate.

Lion was like taking candy from a ***** and you were the *****. You should have been open to having an open alliance like I originally asked. Instead you went ape**** which your members didn't appreciate and "quit" after I walked all over you. I was not even set on going to Lion server until you started threatening and talking **** to me.

I talked to Roc and Bahubali about coming to Lion for a few weeks but decided that was a little overkill as funny as it would've been. I like how you convinced your boys Sazabi and Erebos to donate during that credit event and that you would be helping fight me but the second they went king they told me you went MIA because you couldn't hold up your end of the deal, which by the way I could've princed them too but I am not known for taking the easy way out, babe. Xoxo

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenflame (Post 11986767)
Damn on all of your sentences and phrases, not once have u mentioned the help of ur team. U gotta give them credit too at least, its not all bout u. No king can win solo right.

And of course I am going to take credit. When every war I have been in that isn't my fight solely falls on my shoulders to carry the alliance I will take credit. I have a solid crew but either way through every war I have been in the transfers, donations, and improvements falls on my shoulders.
On Thunder I was the only enemy of Hamsty that was actually improving. It turned into Jefe vs Rocs side which I am tired of and why I am no longer fighting in wars.

AzNtHuGsTa 05-22-2019 15:52

I never lost in thunder. Whatsup


Quote:

Originally Posted by -Kirito (Post 11986834)
Or how Army had 3 botjails and was finally perm jailed but a certain GM that was fired a while ago was corrupt and let him free. but I digress, I have to get back to work. As you can tell, We didn't win that war on Babyicey.

that botjail on army on Icey was a fake vid.

Byuiso 05-22-2019 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa (Post 11986842)
I never lost in thunder. Whatsup



that botjail on army on Icey was a fake vid.

That video was fake but Daniel you know damn well Carina knowingly allowed Zika and the rest of them to bot and they got caught multiple times and Carina allowed them to get out.

AzNtHuGsTa 05-22-2019 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byuiso (Post 11986844)
That video was fake but Daniel you know damn well Carina knowingly allowed Zika and the rest of them to bot and they got caught multiple times and Carina allowed them to get out.

Oh I'm not disagreeing with you there. I'm just saying the vid on Army was fake as **** :D, and I was there with you helping your side. I even brought sicknazty for you guys during that war =D

I miss ather and moe lol good times

-Kirito 05-22-2019 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa (Post 11986842)
I never lost in thunder. Whatsup



that botjail on army on Icey was a fake vid.

Oh right I forgot about that. Ray trying to pull a slick one there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa (Post 11986845)
Oh I'm not disagreeing with you there. I'm just saying the vid on Army was fake as **** :D, and I was there with you helping your side. I even brought sicknazty for you guys during that war =D

I miss ather and moe lol good times

Yea Ather was a beast. Moe was good to but hardly jumped on as much.
what acc did you play on??


Quote:

Originally Posted by Byuiso (Post 11986844)
That video was fake but Daniel you know damn well Carina knowingly allowed Zika and the rest of them to bot and they got caught multiple times and Carina allowed them to get out.

Carina was the super corrupt with that **** and you have zika acting like he***8217;s innocent lol saying he***8217;s never bot a day in his life yet we surfaced his old post asking for aim bots and what not lol classic

Promethean 05-23-2019 11:23

Some good CO memories here for once.

Xentheo 05-23-2019 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by aff (Post 11986743)
that's hard to believe nephew. U used to ride Jefe's **** on this forum like in every single thread. Maybe u used too much teeth and he slapped?

Anyway, back to the topic... Is it really worthy to waste time discussing who's the best on Co nowadays? This **** became so easy since the WW update that it doesn't even matter who beats who.

Not to mention that everyone uses auto pot and some kind of macro to play classes which requires a good amount of clicking i.e taoist/ninja.

It used to be worth of our time back when you had to do multiple things at a time to beat someone: survive (using your damn fingers not a macro), make points, melee and stop your opponent from getting stamina, all at once!!!)

To me, the old version of pirate vs the old version of fire is the match to decide whos the best. As a pirate you'd have to TB, shoot and melee versus a good fire would result in a good match, close on points and sometimes the fire dying last sec by a melee.

Anyway that's my 2cents, I know yall crazy on this new stuff and gonna say i'm tripping but meh. :p

Idk what you are talking about but I have always been critical on Jefe and Roc. They turned this game into something else and the GMs have fit the game to the mold those 2 made like why is it Jefe and Rocs server always get put in the same server group as whatever major server war is going on?
Jefe is at the top and he***8217;s been at the top for like 5 years and I am not exactly happy to say the top character in the game has a choke hold over every server and the kings... I am not sure now what Roc is doing but Jefe still continuing his burning down of anyone he wants and talking the most **** while doing it.
He acts innocent but he makes servers pay him something Roc doesn***8217;t do. I know for a fact that he plays both sides in server wars to make sure he comes out on top no matter how it ends which as of now has played in his favor because he hasn***8217;t lost and he pulls this off because he has outspent everyone he***8217;s ever fought and the short time Jefe and Roc fought was cut short lol.
Idk who runs Jefe I have never spoke to whoever Beka and Neil say runs it Mike and Josh but I have seen Josh post on facebook post and he trolls everyone and talks down to everyone and the egys eat that **** up they love it.

Like him hitting Yoda up to ally. He plays the innocent card and the I took her server card and it***8217;s your fault. I remember on Jiang Hu when I was there Luca sold his soul to Jefe to beat Tyrone and Jefe still made Tyrone kiss his ass. He manipulates everyone and they don***8217;t see it lmao

Byuiso 05-24-2019 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11986852)
Idk what you are talking about but I have always been critical on Jefe and Roc. They turned this game into something else and the GMs have fit the game to the mold those 2 made like why is it Jefe and Rocs server always get put in the same server group as whatever major server war is going on?
Jefe is at the top and he***8217;s been at the top for like 5 years and I am not exactly happy to say the top character in the game has a choke hold over every server and the kings... I am not sure now what Roc is doing but Jefe still continuing his burning down of anyone he wants and talking the most **** while doing it.
He acts innocent but he makes servers pay him something Roc doesn***8217;t do. I know for a fact that he plays both sides in server wars to make sure he comes out on top no matter how it ends which as of now has played in his favor because he hasn***8217;t lost and he pulls this off because he has outspent everyone he***8217;s ever fought and the short time Jefe and Roc fought was cut short lol.
Idk who runs Jefe I have never spoke to whoever Beka and Neil say runs it Mike and Josh but I have seen Josh post on facebook post and he trolls everyone and talks down to everyone and the egys eat that **** up they love it.

Like him hitting Yoda up to ally. He plays the innocent card and the I took her server card and it***8217;s your fault. I remember on Jiang Hu when I was there Luca sold his soul to Jefe to beat Tyrone and Jefe still made Tyrone kiss his ass. He manipulates everyone and they don***8217;t see it lmao

Man shut the hell up you talk always like you know **** and you're wrong 73.41% of the time.

I kicked Beka off Jefe way back in February so what exactly did he tell you about a char he hasn't logged on in months?:(

I don't have a choke hold over anyone, anywhere. I don't think Roc does either especially since Khang scaled back what he is doing significantly. People go where they want when they want. If I had the weight you think I do I would've ended that stupid Phoenix war weeks ago. I told both sides they are in a pointless war and I don't want to have anything to do with it. I told Odin to leave Phoenix and come back to Lion and he told me no he has to beat HB.

The GMs hate me and have ever since Babyicey. They don't do anything for me and if they do it takes weeks and week for them to do anything when they do the same thing for others in hours or days. They have actively put me and Roc in the same realm group for 2 years for what reason other than to get us to fight?

Jiang Hu was stupid and I told Tyrone to not fight Luca and ShadowDancer who is the real reason why I got involved in that. Tyrone wanted me to make everyone leave but he was the one attacking. We tried to strike a deal and he didn't go through with it so I send some characters to Jiang Hu under the condition Luca gave access to his character out because they wouldn't be helping an always AFK king. Tyrone never kissed my ass he eventually went on talking **** and what not.

I have far less clout than you obviously think I do.

scoobysnacked 05-26-2019 18:52

so much going on that regular players don't even know happens. a lot of craziness going on at the top..sometimes I guess its nice being a nobody account.

AzNtHuGsTa 05-26-2019 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Kirito (Post 11986846)
Yea Ather was a beast. Moe was good to but hardly jumped on as much.
what acc did you play on??

All 3 of us played quite often on multiple servers. I just played on whatever people threw me on. Tbh, the three of us played for BG then we cycled servers to fight Khaled on multiple servers.

Viceroy 05-27-2019 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa (Post 11986877)
All 3 of us played quite often on multiple servers. I just played on whatever people threw me on. Tbh, the three of us played for BG then we cycled servers to fight Khaled on multiple servers.

Listen here mario, if you ever decide to come back to this game I will **** on your ass *****

xelasavir 05-29-2019 14:28

I dont even play the game anymore so have nothing to benefit from the following:

ElJefe isn't a scumbag, he actually asked my noob fire tao(at the time) to come with him to Phoenix Server(After joining up in dragon) back when my chi and jiang weren't even completed. He mostly focused on the fun of GW and teamed up the competent players in good teams for support. I don't like how he helped certain players i wont name, but thats his opinion and choice so you cant blame the guy. In the end, its always a battle of two(+) opposing sides. Also, big bump since i had fun reading these posts. Im surprised you still play Jefe.

Locky 05-29-2019 14:36

Still waiting for that kos comment aka war.

bump?

leilonnidad 05-29-2019 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Kirito (Post 11986834)
As we all know, after TQ introduced server transfers, servers became server farms and the big scaled pvp fights on every server scaled down to nothing. Weak kings didn't really challenge stronger kings. Everyone fled their servers or joined the winning side. The game's pvp died down. That was till El Jefe started his escapades that brought a lot of excitement to the game. He coined the slogan "Big server war". Everyone seems to forget the very first big server war that was on Snowfall, back when all of these other king accounts that everyone is mentioning did not exist.

I think it's time for story time.

Story time:
About 6 years ago I transferred to snowfall, my old server BabyIcey was ran sacked way too many times by kings from other servers. Sophia was the last one there before I left and by that time my small side either quit or transferred out. I was by myself, everywhere I went on BabyIcey I was swarmed by enemies; they were like mosquitoes. I literally was their only PVP opponent that was on that server, okay well I can't take all that credit there were a few others on my side and I'm sure they felt the same way. So I took in my pride and transferred out to snowfall.

Not sure why I chose snowfall I believe at the time I just liked the name. I get there and sure enough, it's the same song and dance as Babyicey. I joined the winning side at first since I needed a break from being the outcast. It certainly was a lot different on the winning side.

The king account there, "Sat!n" - or something like that, had a little gang of accounts/players that took over every aspect of that server, no surprise there. This was my first time witnessing it from this side and I didn't realize how screwed up it is. I mean my goodness everything was Sat!n's, no one could challenge this guy. All the weaker players that followed Sat!n were like sheep. They supported his greedy self. He gave nothing back to his side just his little group, I always wonder why people join the stronger side when they never give you any of their winnings. oh well, i digress.

With my personality I was bound to hop over to the weaker side and help them out. It was somewhere around the time TQ introduced P7's and Sat!n's group of players were hogging up the nemesis. I couldn't get my hands on any souls. I got into a little dispute with one the players from Sat!n's group and they kicked me out. Well there were a lot more involved. I fought the entire group at Nemesis and then got kicked. Oh well.

So now I'm on the weaker side.

There were commotion coming from the forums here about El jefe. At this time he was on Dragon having a war with the other king on that server, but nothing that would scale up to Snowfall's war. His Jiang was unfinished, his chi was the best chi an account could have for that time (no one had full 400's but eljefe's account was 396+ on all gates. Both his and Dejavu's accounts were the strongest on the game). I'm not sure if El jefe remembers this but I was the guy who you were talking to at that time. I remember talking about how servers are a bunch of milk farms and how cool it would be to jump from server to server fighting off the strong accounts and giving the server's weak side a chance to fight. El jefe was on board with this and strongly agreed.

Eventually, after waiting on El jefe to finish up his own war on Dragon he transferred into Snowfall, and so it began. From that day forward sides were being created. Either you were with El jefe or you were against him. There was nothing in-between. Finally, the old school pvp aspect of the game had a come back, or a little dose of it did. Anyways, I digress.

El jefe brought a band of players and accounts over with him. People who supported El Jefe transferred in. El jefe even foot a lot of people's transfer fee's to come and join in. After-all, Sat!n owned the server for years and had 99% of the server devoted to him. El jefe didn't have enough players to combat the enemy to ally ratio on the server and events like CTF we were falling behind on. Also, the donations were piling up and Sat!n was starting to feel the pressure after his King account kept battling for the 3rd spot on donations. Sat!n transferred in even more people to keep the enemy to ally ratio uneven. As more people joined Sat!n's side, other's joined in on El Jefe's side. Kings from other servers were coming in to support El jefe.

The forums were alive, people were talking all about the snowfall server war. People transferred in just to get in on the action. Those who didn't have the cps or means to transfer in created noob accounts to watch events. Furniture store was packed with noobs during epk's, skills, and teampk's. CTF spawn zone was filled with noobs lol and even pka was packed with noobs at times. This was the first of its kind, everyone wanted in on it, and it was all due to El jefe.

Long story short, Sat!n fled to another server with his gang of accounts. El Jefe won the war. It was the start of El jefe's escapades. The next war we went to was back to my old server BabyIcey to fight off Sophia.

I'd get into detail about all of it: like how everyone on Sophia's side donated a ton of $$ to push Sophia's donations up to king because she was like a good 60b away lol they must of pooled in about 10k usd to do that, not sure why they picked that account though it's garbage. Or how Army had 3 botjails and was finally perm jailed but a certain GM that was fired a while ago was corrupt and let him free. but I digress, I have to get back to work. As you can tell, We didn't win that war on Babyicey.

It was definitely a lot of fun running with El jefe. If it weren't for Ray I would've been with the el jefe group for all the other server wars. I just liked what they were about. Head into server farms, side with the weak side, and mess things up. I always sided with the weaker side and so did that group.

okay story time over bye now.

Correction. it was ME and my crew who ran Satan off Snowfall even with Kyle/ xxtxx bringing kings we beat their asses as prince. Im not gonna bull**** anybody. But i could NEVER give a crown to a king who Didnt play their own account and win themselves on a consistant basis. but hey who am i ? Jefe wasnt there bro. it was me You, Talin aka Nyah/BlackChan, Moe -Ather- Devin/Kenshin -Daniel"Hamesty"- and the rest of the crew. Jefe was never in any part of the Snowfall war. We decided to Help Jefe after Snowfall. i was the 1st player with 12 gold cups for a reason. We had a sick Group and back then skill is what won servers. Not this bull**** swipe and kill half the screen. Still to this Day Me and My Crew WILL Beat anybody ass in FB let me know when and where? Thats how you settle who is the Best. not by perfection. not by Donation BUT by who wins the FB duel to 10.

leilonnidad 05-29-2019 16:32

Carina was a corrupt ass GM. Baby Icey was was full of Magic Type ini Cheating Egy's from Zika side
and the GM's and Carina turned their heads. the game is **** now and has been every since they made it swipe and kill half the screen. BUT-------- This post is about what king is the best in Conquer and i could NEVER give it to El Jefe because he has never played his own account. it has always been SOMEBODY ELSE. Me or Beka Neil or somebody else down the line. The best king has to be a combination of Skill and Longevity. The best King has to actually play his account the majority of the time....

leilonnidad 05-29-2019 16:37

Ill say this. No KING was able to beat me 1v1 when i played and thats facts. But im Reytired <3

DIRTY~XII 05-29-2019 16:58

inb4 blade


Edit: too late

noobie.com 05-29-2019 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by leilonnidad (Post 11986960)
Ill say this. No KING was able to beat me 1v1 when i played and thats facts. But im Reytired <3

It's Sad Rey this game is no longer about skills like FBing, SSing etc. which other then ping issues was the real way to see what players had good skills, etc.

That is why I like monks. It takes a lot of work setting up triples so it somewhat keeps a fun skill set alive. Spamming 1/2 a screen with all the auto potting and other crap has nothing to do with skills. I will not go into the auto potting again and all since so many people use it like its your last breath. Anyway, good to see some actually see the old skill sets as the real way to separate issues. Not the "who has the deeper pockets, higher donations or higher BP and or perfection.
:D:)

Stay Reytired the game is getting worse with every patch let alone this last anima Bull,,,,,,,,,,,,,sht...

aff 05-29-2019 18:35

As far as who is the best I would only count players who plays in EU servers.

US servers the ping discrepancy is huge since the majority of the players are egys playing with 400+ ping vs. 100-200 from NA.

I always liked to watch both Skill Team PK / Team PK @ EU servers because it was very competitive. Bacon* and Bugz are the two ninjas who stands out for me.

*as I don't know how legit Bacon was I'm gonna leave his name with an asterisk just in case. Bugz on the other hand seemed very legit and skilled.

As far as monks, I agree with noobie.com. Most fun (and powerful) class to play if u have 50 - 170 ping because triple attack is fatal to anybody, even if u dare to use 6 torts (back in the days standards).

I don't remember their names but there was a 3 monk team in EU servers who were really good, all 3 were egypts I guess. Same server as Bugz/Bacon/Apocalypse.


Seems unfair, sure, but I just can't understand how someone can claim to be the best when most of the times their enemies were playing with a ping twice as high.

Viceroy 05-29-2019 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by leilonnidad (Post 11986958)
Correction. it was ME and my crew who ran Satan off Snowfall even with Kyle/ xxtxx bringing kings we beat their asses as prince. Im not gonna bull**** anybody. But i could NEVER give a crown to a king who Didnt play their own account and win themselves on a consistant basis. but hey who am i ? Jefe wasnt there bro. it was me You, Talin aka Nyah/BlackChan, Moe -Ather- Devin/Kenshin -Daniel"Hamesty"- and the rest of the crew. Jefe was never in any part of the Snowfall war. We decided to Help Jefe after Snowfall. i was the 1st player with 12 gold cups for a reason. We had a sick Group and back then skill is what won servers. Not this bull**** swipe and kill half the screen. Still to this Day Me and My Crew WILL Beat anybody ass in FB let me know when and where? Thats how you settle who is the Best. not by perfection. not by Donation BUT by who wins the FB duel to 10.

didn't you lose a few fb matches to bean bean.... and when he hit you and reflected you said the point went to you... and he said whatever fine... and you're talking about best fber??? :confused:

leilonnidad 05-29-2019 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viceroy (Post 11986964)
didn't you lose a few fb matches to bean bean.... and when he hit you and reflected you said the point went to you... and he said whatever fine... and you're talking about best fber??? :confused:

Plz at least make the lie sound reasonable...

leilonnidad 05-29-2019 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobie.com (Post 11986962)
It's Sad Rey this game is no longer about skills like FBing, SSing etc. which other then ping issues was the real way to see what players had good skills, etc.

That is why I like monks. It takes a lot of work setting up triples so it somewhat keeps a fun skill set alive. Spamming 1/2 a screen with all the auto potting and other crap has nothing to do with skills. I will not go into the auto potting again and all since so many people use it like its your last breath. Anyway, good to see some actually see the old skill sets as the real way to separate issues. Not the "who has the deeper pockets, higher donations or higher BP and or perfection.
:D:)

Stay Reytired the game is getting worse with every patch let alone this last anima Bull,,,,,,,,,,,,,sht...

I thought Perfection was bad. i heard about Anima and was appalled... Id never go back to playing conquer. They ruined everything that was fun about the game. No skills. No way to make build gear for the average player and no balance to the game. Its literally who spends more money wins. Before there was at least a ceiling with the bull****...

Viceroy 05-29-2019 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by leilonnidad (Post 11986965)
Plz at least make the lie sound reasonable...

didnít you sell your account and scammed the guy who bought it from you? The one where big gm helped you get it back :D and youre talking about lies hehehe :p if anyone is known for the amount of bullsht they speak here itís you :rolleyes:

anotherone 05-30-2019 05:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by leilonnidad (Post 11986966)
No skills

If anybody ever played against ray they probably punching the wall reading this.
this lady was fun to play against because of how unskilled she was.
not to mention he was a scammer#10

Xentheo 05-30-2019 07:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by anotherone (Post 11986972)
If anybody ever played against ray they probably punching the wall reading this.
this lady was fun to play against because of how unskilled she was.
not to mention he was a scammer#10

Believing anything Rey says is just plain stupid lol

Rey was always bad and his people never wanted to tell him he was carried by every group hes been in and cries about his glory days lmao

Guy lies in his sleep

leilonnidad 05-30-2019 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viceroy (Post 11986968)
didnít you sell your account and scammed the guy who bought it from you? The one where big gm helped you get it back :D and youre talking about lies hehehe :p if anyone is known for the amount of bullsht they speak here itís you :rolleyes:

Go ask the guy if he got scammed or not. #MoreLies. i love how a bunch of nobodys always get on the forum flaming. Josh-Jefe himself knows im telling the truth. NEVER been backpacked. I love the Flames from people with No Names

leilonnidad 05-30-2019 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11986973)
Believing anything Rey says is just plain stupid lol

Rey was always bad and his people never wanted to tell him he was carried by every group hes been in and cries about his glory days lmao.

Guy lies in his sleep

Bad yet i won #1 fber in Co when i beat Ly.. oh yea that proof is also on the forums ask Sicknasty himself. Only the ****ters who i beat down get on here salty. The real legends of the game appreciate one another and the great battles we had throughout the years.

P.S i only had 1 group. we stuck together 4ever. We "helped" other groups who were in need.

Viceroy 05-30-2019 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by leilonnidad (Post 11986975)
Go ask the guy if he got scammed or not. #MoreLies. i love how a bunch of nobodys always get on the forum flaming. Josh-Jefe himself knows im telling the truth. NEVER been backpacked. I love the Flames from people with No Names

oh yea i'll be sure to ask a clown for proof of you not being a scammer. you're a scammer reynaldo :p and you denying it just proves you're a liar. everyone know it too. if you can convince josh that you're not one then great. you fooled an idiot. fact remains you are a scammer and a liar and everything you've said since that point has just been pure bullsht

on a side note... i'd like to show everyone what a pro conquer online #1 ranked player looks like. please I hope no one feels intimated after witnessing this raw talent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWbAw-ziUeE

Xentheo 05-31-2019 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viceroy (Post 11986980)
oh yea i'll be sure to ask a clown for proof of you not being a scammer. you're a scammer reynaldo :p and you denying it just proves you're a liar. everyone know it too. if you can convince josh that you're not one then great. you fooled an idiot. fact remains you are a scammer and a liar and everything you've said since that point has just been pure bullsht

on a side note... i'd like to show everyone what a pro conquer online #1 ranked player looks like. please I hope no one feels intimated after witnessing this raw talent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWbAw-ziUeE

Lmfao he was never good. Ather, Moe and his entire group admitted it to everyone but him they just thought he was cool and wanted to have fun.

Rey is just a follower of better characters and takes credit for everything.

After that first Snowfall war Rey became a follower with a lot of friends but that is it and when he doesn't get it his way he lies and cheats his way to try and get it his way.
He eventually became Hamsty and Bangrocs ***** and sucked up to them so much because he has no power and resulted in scamming people like Josh DejaVu:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
Ever since like 2014 he has been a side note and he didn't want to accept it after getting smacked in every war he joined he resulted in screaming "COME TO COLUMBUS AND ILL MAKE YOU QUIT":p:p:p:p:p:p

Josh DejaVu is probably the only other guy who I would say lies more than Rey. Maybe Sophia too.

BerzerkAkaGod 06-01-2019 17:05

Scrolling through this yall still trash :D
see you in couple of months :)

Xentheo 06-01-2019 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by BerzerkAkaGod (Post 11987026)
Scrolling through this yall still trash :D
see you in couple of months :)

Gave Rey too much credit

You are the biggest liar

leilonnidad 06-11-2019 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11987028)
Gave Rey too much credit

You are the biggest liar

you could never give me too much credit. i did what i did. i had a holy grail for a reason and it wasnt because i was losing wars.

#Explicit 06-12-2019 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenflame (Post 11986713)
If its based on $$$ and achievements i got no complaints but if not I vote VeniVidiVici as top player.

i have watched like 5 elite pk rounds at flame ( GrizzlyReaper vs Vini ) which always ended with GrizzlyReaper wining killing vini

LightSword 06-12-2019 14:21

You guys remember when they "changed the jump speed" because they couldn't fix the female warrior+Shield speed jump glitch.

Yeah the game is ****.

kenflame 06-12-2019 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by #Explicit (Post 11987196)
i have watched like 5 elite pk rounds at flame ( GrizzlyReaper vs Vini ) which always ended with GrizzlyReaper wining killing vini

Weird on their channels Veni wins 2 epkt atleast every month and had 3 on may? how did he lose 5 times in a row? Let's be honest though a non stop AOE pirate is OP asf, i give alot of respect to all the fires that beat them atleast once. My original post was meant for how a class combo is, type of runes equiped to each certain opponents, timed skill recast, timed skill interference, mainly the reason why I personally voting Veni instead of Jefe. I meant how a gamer should be and not SPAM SPAM here SPAM SPAM there.

Xentheo 06-14-2019 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenflame (Post 11987202)
Weird on their channels Veni wins 2 epkt atleast every month and had 3 on may? how did he lose 5 times in a row? Let's be honest though a non stop AOE pirate is OP asf, i give alot of respect to all the fires that beat them atleast once. My original post was meant for how a class combo is, type of runes equiped to each certain opponents, timed skill recast, timed skill interference, mainly the reason why I personally voting Veni instead of Jefe. I meant how a gamer should be and not SPAM SPAM here SPAM SPAM there.

You really here advocating how fire vs. "spam" classes? Fanboy harder
Jefe is unfortunately the top right now unless proven otherwise and Veni has to go to him to prove it. Can't claim a crown when someone else is wearing it without taking it from that someone else.
If Veni can't consistency beat Grizzly how can you claim he is the best when Grizzly consistently lost to Jefe to the point he stopped logging for events?

Also I have said before I don't like Jefe as person if you see previous post but the truth is the truth.

kenflame 06-14-2019 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11987231)
You really here advocating how fire vs. "spam" classes? Fanboy harder
Jefe is unfortunately the top right now unless proven otherwise and Veni has to go to him to prove it. Can't claim a crown when someone else is wearing it without taking it from that someone else.
If Veni can't consistency beat Grizzly how can you claim he is the best when Grizzly consistently lost to Jefe to the point he stopped logging for events?

Also I have said before I don't like Jefe as person if you see previous post but the truth is the truth.

Chillax there bud, ive seen Jefe and Veni fight back when he was in perf and veni in skyflame, veni wins 6/10, ive also fought jefe and his pilots, 50-50 on them fights. If your mad on me calling those skills as spams my bad didn't realized u had not played this game since 2003. You cant really call a legit pirate whens he starts going ghost mode.

Byuiso 06-14-2019 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenflame (Post 11987236)
Chillax there bud, ive seen Jefe and Veni fight back when he was in perf and veni in skyflame, veni wins 6/10, ive also fought jefe and his pilots, 50-50 on them fights. If your mad on me calling those skills as spams my bad didn't realized u had not played this game since 2003. You cant really call a legit pirate whens he starts going ghost mode.

Beating Beka on Jefe was like celebrating you beating a retard at checkers...:rolleyes:
You never beat Jefe or Jefes pilots because if you fought Neil it wouldíve been 9/10 or 10/10 in favor of Jefe...heís never lost to anyone on Jefe when it mattered:rolleyes:

Celebrate you beat Beka lol...Beka...

And Xentheo shut up man you talk the most **** always about **** you know nothing about.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:49.