Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   King of CO (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=768690)

kenflame 05-16-2019 10:35

King of CO

If its based on $$$ and achievements i got no complaints but if not I vote VeniVidiVici as top player.

Byuiso 05-16-2019 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenflame (Post 11986713)
If its based on $$$ and achievements i got no complaints but if not I vote VeniVidiVici as top player.

I feel like this is directed to me:rolleyes:

Vini can't beat me. That much i'm 100% sure about.

VeniVidiVici 05-16-2019 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byuiso (Post 11986716)

King of CO hiding in lion server....

Didn't see you show up at cs-epk either...

noobie.com 05-16-2019 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici (Post 11986718)

Actually you have a godly fire. Yet to be honest you also have great skills playing on your fire forever. In arena matches for points its going to be hard to beat a fire if they are = perfection where someone can not get stamina back.

I am not knocking any players here yet for solo events, IMO, it seems good fires "or shall I say well played fires" - especially if they are = potency to opponent to stop any stamina buffering back -->>> are hard to beat.

With that said you guys can hash it out lolz. Both are good and powerful characters and players. Just when you make the vids turn off the auto potting its so noticeable anymore watching all these vids people make and there are some of us that still play and like pure skilled play potting with your fingers lol.

Byuiso 05-16-2019 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici (Post 11986718)

Me hiding? Since when?

You can come to Lion and try and challenge me but Iíve won more CS EPK than anyone on this game itís a waste of time.

kenflame 05-16-2019 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byuiso (Post 11986716)

I'm 100 % sure u will have 3rd parties just to survive Veni not Vini.

DIRTY~XII 05-16-2019 17:39

Why you on Lion sir?
Are you Filipino sir?

Is EnglishKunT yodakunt sir?

DIRTY~XII 05-16-2019 17:42

HamadBiceps 140 Taoist Virgo/Gemini 302,110,888,825
BangRoc 140 Columbus 301,020,000,000
|~Odin~| 140 Taoist Phoenix/StatueOfZeus 281,002,099,995
>*Bahubali*< 140 Taoist Phoenix/StatueOfZeus 271,000,000,000
||Al~Ahmadi| 140 Taoist Phoenix/StatueOfZeus 258,000,999,989 May 15,2019
^ChLoE^ 140 Phoenix/StatueOfZeus 257,997,999,999
ElJefe 140 Lion 240,023,999,980

DIRTY~XII 05-16-2019 17:45

**** donations, show up VIP credits!

VeniVidiVici 05-16-2019 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byuiso (Post 11986720)
Me hiding? Since when?

You can come to Lion and try and challenge me but Iíve won more CS EPK than anyone on this game itís a waste of time.

I wanted to go there a while back but your pilot Neil begged me not to steal his epk... so i went to phoenix.

Viceroy 05-16-2019 23:44

Who the **** is eljefe :confused:

USER1_74 05-16-2019 23:46

pls answer to my pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici (Post 11986726)
I wanted to go there a while back but your pilot Neil begged me not to steal his epk... so i went to phoenix.

can show ss of your char pls??
number of tortoise
jang and chi
mag att
final mag att
ty vm

Oddyzeus 05-17-2019 00:19

Firetao is just retarded in Cross Server (as they don't suffer that much from the Higher Ping like other chars do) ... thats a fact. Also Pirate is retarded in General! TQ should bring out a tournament where everyone has the same stats / Character Class and decide who is the king skillwise. Ppl are battle each other with their Money Pocket.

LightSword 05-17-2019 03:46

Out of random interest - how do you guys even make that amount of gold for donating?

That's mental.

Oddyzeus 05-17-2019 05:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightSword (Post 11986739)
Out of random interest - how do you guys even make that amount of gold for donating?

That's mental.

Buying Cps -> Trade them in for Bound Cps on Bound Carnival NPC -> Donate Bound Cps. I guess. So basically they make that amount of gold by opening their in reallife bank account.

#Explicit 05-17-2019 06:11

Quote:

Oddyzeus
The Real King of Co ^^

Xentheo 05-17-2019 07:21

Breaking news: ElJefe is the top character in CO! Who would've guessed?

You guys should just fight. There may be 2 characters in CO who can beat Veni and one is Jefe the other is Roc with Sean or Bean playing it.

I do admit as much as I don't like Jefe and the way he does things he has never been afraid of a fight. I would probably say is the most active king in wars I would never say he is afraid.

aff 05-17-2019 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11986742)

You guys should just fight. There may be 2 characters in CO who can beat Veni and one is Jefe the other is Roc with Sean or Bean playing it.

I do admit as much as I don't like Jefe and the way he does things he has never been afraid of a fight. I would probably say is the most active king in wars I would never say he is afraid.

that's hard to believe nephew. U used to ride Jefe's **** on this forum like in every single thread. Maybe u used too much teeth and he slapped?

Anyway, back to the topic... Is it really worthy to waste time discussing who's the best on Co nowadays? This **** became so easy since the WW update that it doesn't even matter who beats who.

Not to mention that everyone uses auto pot and some kind of macro to play classes which requires a good amount of clicking i.e taoist/ninja.

It used to be worth of our time back when you had to do multiple things at a time to beat someone: survive (using your damn fingers not a macro), make points, melee and stop your opponent from getting stamina, all at once!!!)

To me, the old version of pirate vs the old version of fire is the match to decide whos the best. As a pirate you'd have to TB, shoot and melee versus a good fire would result in a good match, close on points and sometimes the fire dying last sec by a melee.

Anyway that's my 2cents, I know yall crazy on this new stuff and gonna say i'm tripping but meh. :p

Oddyzeus 05-17-2019 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by aff (Post 11986743)
that's hard to believe nephew. U used to ride Jefe's **** on this forum like in every single thread. Maybe u used too much teeth and he slapped?

Anyway, back to the topic... Is it really worthy to waste time discussing who's the best on Co nowadays? This **** became so easy since the WW update that it doesn't even matter who beats who.

Not to mention that everyone uses auto pot and some kind of macro to play classes which requires a good amount of clicking i.e taoist/ninja.

It used to be worth of our time back when you had to do multiple things at a time to beat someone: survive (using your damn fingers not a macro), make points, melee and stop your opponent from getting stamina, all at once!!!)

To me, the old version of pirate vs the old version of fire is the match to decide whos the best. As a pirate you'd have to TB, shoot and melee versus a good fire would result in a good match, close on points and sometimes the fire dying last sec by a melee.

Anyway that's my 2cents, I know yall crazy on this new stuff and gonna say i'm tripping but meh. :p

holding down 1 finger is hard lol, Conquer is now more challenging than it was ever before... just sayin.

aff 05-17-2019 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddyzeus (Post 11986744)
holding down 1 finger is hard lol, Conquer is now more challenging than it was ever before... just sayin.

how so? you no longer have to keep pressing Fkeys like a maniac in order to survive, nor you have to worry about breaking your mouse clicking too fast... I can't see how this is more challenging nowadays when 99% of the server dies to one swipe. It's not challenging at all.

Oddyzeus 05-17-2019 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by aff (Post 11986745)
how so? you no longer have to keep pressing Fkeys like a maniac in order to survive, nor you have to worry about breaking your mouse clicking too fast... I can't see how this is more challenging nowadays when 99% of the server dies to one swipe. It's not challenging at all.

If i read comments like u write here i know why the majority sucks at pvp in this game lmfao. Frame Time ur Zaps / Chains is the maximum damage output for skills not a macro that spams right click. Macros Click at XXX ms in the same interval everytime and don't have the Visual Feedback / Ping Feedback ... Ping is not always the same.

If you have clicked ur F Key for potting u have been doing it wrong the whole life... Down holding ur F Key is the fastest way to Pot without a Macro. So basically u hold down ur F1 Key for example if ur pots were on that key... not clicking it like a idiot.

aff 05-17-2019 11:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddyzeus (Post 11986746)
If i read comments like u write here i know why the majority sucks at pvp in this game lmfao. Frame Time ur Zaps / Chains is the maximum damage output for skills not a macro that spams right click. Macros Click at XXX ms in the same interval everytime and don't have the Visual Feedback / Ping Feedback ... Ping is not always the same.

If you have clicked ur F Key for potting u have been doing it wrong the whole life... Down holding ur F Key is the fastest way to Pot without a Macro. So basically u hold down ur F1 Key for example if ur pots were on that key... not clicking it like a idiot.

Without the assist of any software, holding 1 F key down to pot just isn't as fast as spamming 2 F Keys to pot.

noobie.com 05-17-2019 11:17

I have never used a program in my life for this game.

I have always used fingers.

People that auto pot and use macros and programs just need the cheats to survive.

We all die, we all get rev'd.

I have no problem dying in fights. When I do I know it was me that died due to my slow play or from a better player (not as common now with all this auto pot crap).

Anyway I wanted to get my 2 cents in. There are not a lot of us true players anymore.

If you do not believe me just watch all these top you tube vids from many of the players here that make them. Talk about auto pot heaven LOL.

I could rant on yet I am a 1.0 player that has never had to use stupid crap to win. When I lose I am ok with it. For the record I like fighting people that use all this crap since if I can win or when I win with a triple hit I know I played well lolz.............................................. ..............................

Anyway this King of Crap is a joke anyway. Also for the record both Josh's chr (if Jefe is still mainly Josh, etc.) and Vin's character are both great characters with great people steering them in general. This thread became a stupid debate.

Oddyzeus 05-17-2019 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobie.com (Post 11986748)
I have never used a program in my life for this game.

I have always used fingers.

People that auto pot and use macros and programs just need the cheats to survive.

We all die, we all get rev'd.

I have no problem dying in fights. When I do I know it was me that died due to my slow play or from a better player (not as common now with all this auto pot crap).

Anyway I wanted to get my 2 cents in. There are not a lot of us true players anymore.

If you do not believe me just watch all these top you tube vids from many of the players here that make them. Talk about auto pot heaven LOL.

I could rant on yet I am a 1.0 player that has never had to use stupid crap to win. When I lose I am ok with it. For the record I like fighting people that use all this crap since if I can win or when I win with a triple hit I know I played well lolz.............................................. ..............................

Anyway this King of Crap is a joke anyway. Also for the record both Josh's chr (if Jefe is still mainly Josh, etc.) and Vin's character are both great characters with great people steering them in general. This thread became a stupid debate.

Do you know why everyone makes use of the Macro for Pots? Because TQ is fail at balanceing the game..... back than you could outpot AOE's ...

noobie.com 05-17-2019 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddyzeus (Post 11986749)
Do you know why everyone makes use of the Macro for Pots? Because TQ is fail at balanceing the game..... back than you could outpot AOE's ...

LOL. The point is its still a cheat PERIOD. and with that said I WILL NEVER USE CHEATS TO PLAY A GAME. Also I do understand where you are coming from on the balance stuff yet that does not mean a player has to use auto potting. I used to use 2 f slots to pot ages ago now I just use one and yet aoe is always an issue and in a way I understand why players use the auto potting to free up clicking to heal yet that does not make it right.

All I was saying is this King of CO crap is garbage anyway. Most of the top players I have seen and watch vids on use these cheats anyway so right there you removed a big portion of the skill based play in the game if you understand what I mean.

Anyway I am done in the thread. I like everyone here anyway. I was just pointing out my opinion and it was just that "my opinion". Nobody has to care anyway about my opinion haha :P all.........

~AEnur~ 05-17-2019 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11986742)

Veni took only 3rd place on Flame's ElitePk lmao. :D So there are 3 that can kill him atm. Who knows how many are there lol.

Byuiso 05-17-2019 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ (Post 11986752)
Veni took only 3rd place on Flame's ElitePk lmao. :D So there are 3 that can kill him atm. Who knows how many are there lol.

I am not talking **** to the guy. I currently am at the top. I have been the strongest or 2nd strongest for the last 5-6 years or so but because TQ labeled Jefe at the top and me saying I am 100% sure I can beat him consistently he gets mad. Jefe is not Odin, Chloe, Bahubali:rolleyes:

aff 05-17-2019 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobie.com (Post 11986750)
LOL. The point is its still a cheat PERIOD. and with that said I WILL NEVER USE CHEATS TO PLAY A GAME. Also I do understand where you are coming from on the balance stuff yet that does not mean a player has to use auto potting. I used to use 2 f slots to pot ages ago now I just use one and yet aoe is always an issue and in a way I understand why players use the auto potting to free up clicking to heal yet that does not make it right.

All I was saying is this King of CO crap is garbage anyway. Most of the top players I have seen and watch vids on use these cheats anyway so right there you removed a big portion of the skill based play in the game if you understand what I mean.

Anyway I am done in the thread. I like everyone here anyway. I was just pointing out my opinion and it was just that "my opinion". Nobody has to care anyway about my opinion haha :P all.........

They will never admit it. They are always looking for an excuse to justify it.

Back then no matter how strong you were you would always be remembered by an elite pk u played or the way you play in general. Nowadays nobility and status is the first thing to come to mind when talking about who's the best.

kenflame 05-17-2019 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddyzeus (Post 11986738)
Firetao is just retarded in Cross Server (as they don't suffer that much from the Higher Ping like other chars do) ... thats a fact. Also Pirate is retarded in General! TQ should bring out a tournament where everyone has the same stats / Character Class and decide who is the king skillwise. Ppl are battle each other with their Money Pocket.

Yeah long ago, I suggested FB or SS and same type of skills from each chars except palm and pira xp(that **** easy to hit asf) on a international battle together with each class buff, debuff, poison, drains, stun, to see whose got the good APM(Actions per Minute) and aims. But then again a gm replied to me that bulkers hate to lose and will just download aimbot or clickers....

kenflame 05-17-2019 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightSword (Post 11986739)

That's mental.

They buy non bound cps from players paying through paypal or world remit/pay or e-interact, xoom or western union. Rate is half or lesser TQ is selling. so instead of getting 1 bulk (21000) from TQ they get 42,000 cps from players then converted to cps bound at 1:4 or 1:6 or even 1:7 depending on event and the higher the amount the higher the rate ladder. Thats why there some kings out there that buy vip 7 and yes they exist i sold one to a king in before.

kenflame 05-17-2019 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byuiso (Post 11986753)
I am not talking **** to the guy. I currently am at the top. I have been the strongest or 2nd strongest for the last 5-6 years or so but because TQ labeled Jefe at the top and me saying I am 100% sure I can beat him consistently he gets mad. Jefe is not Odin, Chloe, Bahubali:rolleyes:

Top player gotta show it. First step go to phoenix, second beat Veni epk, third go to other servers that has those people on the list and repeat second step. $40 usd shouldn't be much to u, its like couple of minutes of work time.

Byuiso 05-17-2019 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenflame (Post 11986763)
Top player gotta show it. First step go to phoenix, second beat Veni epk, third go to other servers that has those people on the list and repeat second step. $40 usd shouldn't be much to u, its like couple of minutes of work time.

I've been in wars bigger than Phoenix:rolleyes: I have won the most CS EPK 2 on US and 2 on EU:rolleyes:. I have fought in more wars than any other king.:rolleyes: I lost 1 war since becoming the top and that was to GMs playing favorites.
Phoenix war is smaller than Babyicey, Fire, and especially Thunder and Honor.
Ive proven it for long enough I don't need to anymore.
List of all the top characters I have beaten on multiple occasions is prettty long during server wars bigger than Phoenix.
I don't need to prove myself when I have far and away proven it. Ask the kings on Phoenix if they want Jefe there and they will say yes and they wont try to keep king either why do you think this is? You don't think both sides in Phoenix have asked me to go there?

Look TQ labeled me as the strongest and its been pretty common knowledge its either Jefe or Roc(With his better pilots on it). Track record proves it too...:(. I actually am done fighting wars for people. I am chilling now if someone wants to fight I am on Lion. Otherwise I am not going to anyone else's server and attacking them. I am not picking sides in any war on any server.
Flamelotus, Phoenix, Virgo all included.

kenflame 05-17-2019 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byuiso (Post 11986766)
I've been in wars bigger than Phoenix:rolleyes: I have won the most CS EPK 2 on US and 2 on EU:rolleyes:. I have fought in more wars than any other king.:rolleyes: I lost 1 war since becoming the top and that was to GMs playing favorites.
List of all the top characters I have beaten on multiple occasions is prettty long during server wars bigger than Phoenix.
I don't need to prove myself when I have far and away proven it. Ask the kings on Phoenix if they want Jefe there and they will say yes and they wont try to keep king either why do you think this is? You don't think both sides in Phoenix have asked me to go there?

Look TQ labeled me as the strongest and its been pretty common knowledge its either Jefe or Roc(With his better pilots on it). Track record proves it too...:(. I actually am done fighting wars for people. I am chilling now if someone wants to fight I am on Lion. Otherwise I am not going to anyone else's server and attacking them. I am not picking sides in any war on any server.

Damn on all of your sentences and phrases, not once have u mentioned the help of ur team. U gotta give them credit too at least, its not all bout u. No king can win solo right.

~AEnur~ 05-17-2019 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenflame (Post 11986767)
Damn on all of your sentences and phrases, not once have u mentioned the help of ur team. U gotta give them credit too at least, its not all bout u. No king can win solo right.

Ye. You're right, he is a lil' bit selfish and has a big ego but let's admit it, he is the top player of Co, slightly better than Roc IMO. Moreover, Jefe is on Co long before Roc was known and back in the days, he was considered as the top player. Just to mention, I do not know Jefe, never fought with or against him, I have no idea about who he is or how he treats his side, who're his friends etc. This is just a noob's opinion. :)

Oddyzeus 05-18-2019 03:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobie.com (Post 11986750)

Have to agree to your point there... a Pot Macro is a Bot

Description of a Bot in German: Unter einem Bot (von englisch robot ***8218;Roboter***8216;) versteht man ein Computerprogramm, das weitgehend automatisch sich wiederholende Aufgaben abarbeitet, ohne dabei auf eine Interaktion mit einem menschlichen Benutzer angewiesen zu sein.

Translated: you understand under a bot a computerprogram( which would be 3rd Party Programs like Logitech Gaming Software, Razer Synapse etc.) that does 1 action and repeats it over and over again, where the human does not have to interact with it.

So simply pressing 1 button to activate it, is activating a bot....

but still it does not change the balance in the game... and without a Macro pot PVP Matches would be over within 1-3 sec. Which would be first... boring as **** and 2nd.. the balanceing between classes would even go further away... Final P-Attack Archers / Chaser WindWalker and Firetaos would just be so far on top.... you can't even imagine

Illegal things always appear where the problem sits... Games are to expensive they get cracked ...
Consoles are to expensive in several Countrys they jailbreak it.... ppl don't earn enough money crime gets in place....

Conquer Matches end within 1 sec ... Auto Pot Macro gets its place.

you can play the white knight here like you want... but it does not change the problem which is the game itself.

Game would already be dead without Pot Macros.

!Yo–š! 05-18-2019 05:11

i'll have time to play co in a few weeks if anyone wants to come fight jefe on lion .. he honestly has nobody cuz hes screwed almost everyone over at some point.. just the asslickers left tbh.. my group would help, sorry jefe but ur pilot neil is a *** lol :)

aff 05-18-2019 05:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byuiso (Post 11986766)

Hes right on this one. Jefe shouldn't be chasing people around to prove he's the best. Whoever try to claim his spot is the one to go after him to earn the title.

What has ruined this game is those arabs with their big ego and 0 decency.

aff 05-18-2019 05:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddyzeus (Post 11986771)
Have to agree to your point there... a Pot Macro is a Bot

Description of a Bot in German: Unter einem Bot (von englisch robot ***8218;Roboter***8216;) versteht man ein Computerprogramm, das weitgehend automatisch sich wiederholende Aufgaben abarbeitet, ohne dabei auf eine Interaktion mit einem menschlichen Benutzer angewiesen zu sein.

Translated: you understand under a bot a computerprogram( which would be 3rd Party Programs like Logitech Gaming Software, Razer Synapse etc.) that does 1 action and repeats it over and over again, where the human does not have to interact with it.

So simply pressing 1 button to activate it, is activating a bot....

but still it does not change the balance in the game... and without a Macro pot PVP Matches would be over within 1-3 sec. Which would be first... boring as **** and 2nd.. the balanceing between classes would even go further away... Final P-Attack Archers / Chaser WindWalker and Firetaos would just be so far on top.... you can't even imagine

Illegal things always appear where the problem sits... Games are to expensive they get cracked ...
Consoles are to expensive in several Countrys they jailbreak it.... ppl don't earn enough money crime gets in place....

Conquer Matches end within 1 sec ... Auto Pot Macro gets its place.

you can play the white knight here like you want... but it does not change the problem which is the game itself.

Game would already be dead without Pot Macros.

Why is that? Back then if you didn't have enough hp to survive 2 hits from someone you'd have to sit next to lady luck all week to buy as many LifeFruit as you could to play EPK. And back then you couldn't just spam LifeFruit because it'd consume 1 piece even if ur HP was full. That's part of the process that makes the game interesting. The means (legal ones) you have to find to win.

Nowadays you have macro to pot, macro to use skills, swipes that can clean half of your screen in a crowded CTF, characters that hit 13k per arrow/knife, characters that break the GW gate/pole within seconds solo (oh boy, back then u had to spread as many assassins as possible around the pole to kill it in 10 seconds, now u can just take a ww/pirate using XP to kill it in 5).

Did TQ ruin the game? Sure, they got their share in this ****show, doesn't mean this justify people using macros and all other assist softwares.

kenflame 05-18-2019 07:19

The device macro's was for making the game play more fair to people who does not use bot like actual third party that has the icon on top of ur co screen. Back in the day in 2003-2005 trojans rules with that aimbot, 1 hits with fb/ss most peeps, then 1 hits STG taos with phoenix with speed + aimbot. IMO the GM is one sided on this one, theres more fights that he has not claimed since some kings prefer to chill on their own servers. They should have made a war for all the kings on each server to log on a separate server and duke it out and see whose the best of the best, like one map and everyone is there to just spam spam spam aoe's :D that most kings as of today are so good at.

-Kirito 05-22-2019 07:05

As we all know, after TQ introduced server transfers, servers became server farms and the big scaled pvp fights on every server scaled down to nothing. Weak kings didn't really challenge stronger kings. Everyone fled their servers or joined the winning side. The game's pvp died down. That was till El Jefe started his escapades that brought a lot of excitement to the game. He coined the slogan "Big server war". Everyone seems to forget the very first big server war that was on Snowfall, back when all of these other king accounts that everyone is mentioning did not exist.

I think it's time for story time.

Story time:
About 6 years ago I transferred to snowfall, my old server BabyIcey was ran sacked way too many times by kings from other servers. Sophia was the last one there before I left and by that time my small side either quit or transferred out. I was by myself, everywhere I went on BabyIcey I was swarmed by enemies; they were like mosquitoes. I literally was their only PVP opponent that was on that server, okay well I can't take all that credit there were a few others on my side and I'm sure they felt the same way. So I took in my pride and transferred out to snowfall.

Not sure why I chose snowfall I believe at the time I just liked the name. I get there and sure enough, it's the same song and dance as Babyicey. I joined the winning side at first since I needed a break from being the outcast. It certainly was a lot different on the winning side.

The king account there, "Sat!n" - or something like that, had a little gang of accounts/players that took over every aspect of that server, no surprise there. This was my first time witnessing it from this side and I didn't realize how screwed up it is. I mean my goodness everything was Sat!n's, no one could challenge this guy. All the weaker players that followed Sat!n were like sheep. They supported his greedy self. He gave nothing back to his side just his little group, I always wonder why people join the stronger side when they never give you any of their winnings. oh well, i digress.

With my personality I was bound to hop over to the weaker side and help them out. It was somewhere around the time TQ introduced P7's and Sat!n's group of players were hogging up the nemesis. I couldn't get my hands on any souls. I got into a little dispute with one the players from Sat!n's group and they kicked me out. Well there were a lot more involved. I fought the entire group at Nemesis and then got kicked. Oh well.

So now I'm on the weaker side.

There were commotion coming from the forums here about El jefe. At this time he was on Dragon having a war with the other king on that server, but nothing that would scale up to Snowfall's war. His Jiang was unfinished, his chi was the best chi an account could have for that time (no one had full 400's but eljefe's account was 396+ on all gates. Both his and Dejavu's accounts were the strongest on the game). I'm not sure if El jefe remembers this but I was the guy who you were talking to at that time. I remember talking about how servers are a bunch of milk farms and how cool it would be to jump from server to server fighting off the strong accounts and giving the server's weak side a chance to fight. El jefe was on board with this and strongly agreed.

Eventually, after waiting on El jefe to finish up his own war on Dragon he transferred into Snowfall, and so it began. From that day forward sides were being created. Either you were with El jefe or you were against him. There was nothing in-between. Finally, the old school pvp aspect of the game had a come back, or a little dose of it did. Anyways, I digress.

El jefe brought a band of players and accounts over with him. People who supported El Jefe transferred in. El jefe even foot a lot of people's transfer fee's to come and join in. After-all, Sat!n owned the server for years and had 99% of the server devoted to him. El jefe didn't have enough players to combat the enemy to ally ratio on the server and events like CTF we were falling behind on. Also, the donations were piling up and Sat!n was starting to feel the pressure after his King account kept battling for the 3rd spot on donations. Sat!n transferred in even more people to keep the enemy to ally ratio uneven. As more people joined Sat!n's side, other's joined in on El Jefe's side. Kings from other servers were coming in to support El jefe.

The forums were alive, people were talking all about the snowfall server war. People transferred in just to get in on the action. Those who didn't have the cps or means to transfer in created noob accounts to watch events. Furniture store was packed with noobs during epk's, skills, and teampk's. CTF spawn zone was filled with noobs lol and even pka was packed with noobs at times. This was the first of its kind, everyone wanted in on it, and it was all due to El jefe.

Long story short, Sat!n fled to another server with his gang of accounts. El Jefe won the war. It was the start of El jefe's escapades. The next war we went to was back to my old server BabyIcey to fight off Sophia.

I'd get into detail about all of it: like how everyone on Sophia's side donated a ton of $$ to push Sophia's donations up to king because she was like a good 60b away lol they must of pooled in about 10k usd to do that, not sure why they picked that account though it's garbage. Or how Army had 3 botjails and was finally perm jailed but a certain GM that was fired a while ago was corrupt and let him free. but I digress, I have to get back to work. As you can tell, We didn't win that war on Babyicey.

It was definitely a lot of fun running with El jefe. If it weren't for Ray I would've been with the el jefe group for all the other server wars. I just liked what they were about. Head into server farms, side with the weak side, and mess things up. I always sided with the weaker side and so did that group.

okay story time over bye now.