Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Ruby (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Life Moves on. Where are all you Rubians now? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=725523)

godking 11-11-2013 15:54

Well holy crap, the old thread is still here, Aaa the memories.:eek:

Exorcist2 12-05-2013 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onigumo (Post 11756289)
You have a tiny protege to teach the ways of FB. I can see it now, BabyDragon starts whooping everybody currently playing. With the hunger for more blood and tears of whiny prepubescents, BabyDragon continues reign of terror across all servers, eventually killing off any playerbase TQ has and becoming the one who Conquered Conquer, and laugh like so (CD you should remember this) HAhAhAHAhAhHAh!

I remember a RickyLLK who I presumed was you -or- one of your brothers, but, whoever played Budweiser was an amazing fber and remember getting into a few scuffles with em in most of the towns prior to pk being disabled in TC, nonetheless, whoever played on Budweiser has my respect for being able to match hit for hit along with Hailey and CD. We, the only 4 people who don't show up in those biased "Who're the best fber//ss" popularity polls.

Also, grats to the both of you!

Honestly. I think we were considered good at FB back in the day was mainly due to the fact that we had cable internet, it was extremely fast compared to anything else out there at the time. We virtually had no lag compared to everyone else playing on slower internet.

Onigumo 12-05-2013 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exorcist2 (Post 11825784)
Honestly. I think we were considered good at FB back in the day was mainly due to the fact that we had cable internet, it was extremely fast compared to anything else out there at the time. We virtually had no lag compared to everyone else playing on slower internet.

I agree it was good internet for the most part. Even today, in most of the more recent mmo's, people still have pretty terrible internet. Also, not to mention I use to lag shot a lot of people if I got pretty lazy :/.

MystikTrojan 12-10-2013 16:52

Rubians never truly leave...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 11742195)
Oh man, nostalgia hits like a truck huh? Started playing when I was 13-14, now I'm 20, moving on with life, going through school, working part time, staying active and in the best shape of my life thus far. Got back to playing a bit to see how the game was doing and thought I'd check out the Ruby hangout. Great seeing old friends and enemies, I'm sure we can all agree we had a blast together.

Been a really long time since I've even thought about this game, I'd like to personally Second this blog ;). Good Old CO. I still have screen shots of the good times, transferred them from my old dumpy lag machine onto an external Hard drive :). (btw for those of you who knew me fairly well... knew it was BAD lol, that machine lasted me until just shy of 2 years ago Frankenstein modded it til the parts fried)

Its Nice to see everyone is doing well, Flamo good on you for starting this thread, great to hear you are doing well! This game ate up so much time and emotion. Can't say i don't miss when this game was simple and fun. I miss the PKTs, and crazy GWs... But most of all i miss red name hunting!! lmao.

I'm sure some of you can remember those days, I still (to this day) have not spent a cent on this game :D. I have pvped close to every single one of you that have posted in here, as well as been your enemies, and friends at some point. Kinda crazy to think back.

My lil Girl is going to be 5 in January already in school =( Im a hair away from achieving my dreams, and working 60 hours a week to pay for it all.

Congrats too all of you who are new parents!! It's somethin else huh...

Byrant 12-19-2013 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nic****ke (Post 11807736)
I'm terribly mad at the amount of cash I wasted on this game when I used to play lol, Guess what everyone I was a guy all along ;) I got away with it for way too long haha sorry to all those I actually cared about.

ill still put my **** in you ******

Nickikeke 01-16-2014 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byrant (Post 11828567)

I still love you man, no homo or actually extreme homo to what i used to say but wow how did people even believe it for so long? where are you these days i gotta contact your ass!

khalidalzaki 02-02-2014 19:55

hello people this is Khalid Aka Machine , how's everyone ?

evilkurupter 02-18-2014 09:29

Wow Its been a really long time.... Miss some of you crazy peeps !

I work at a Japanese truck dealership and still do my Online radio shows every Saturday

Evilgoth is now 19! Remember when we all started playing I think he was like 10

i log on about once a year and nobody I know is ever on so I log right back out

I hope you are all well !

The one and only EK !!

Wabisabi 03-13-2014 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilkurupter (Post 11838465)
Wow Its been a really long time.... Miss some of you crazy peeps !

I work at a Japanese truck dealership and still do my Online radio shows every Saturday

Evilgoth is now 19! Remember when we all started playing I think he was like 10

i log on about once a year and nobody I know is ever on so I log right back out

I hope you are all well !

The one and only EK !!

Word up, hope you are all well. me, myself, lazy as ****, hence the whole quote thing.

SunDevil 03-22-2014 04:38

Hello...do you remember me ??

gery 03-22-2014 05:29

Hola...do you remember me ?? :D

gym_b0w 03-29-2014 02:28

No.

T00L 04-15-2014 05:32

1 Attachment(s)
I was EliteMagus here, little known **** with big name friends. I made The.Covenant back in the day. Hi.

Playing a p server called serenity hard mode and thinking of making my own as always especially now considering how many there are i'm less likely to get sued right?

Hi everyone. TDF, Rong, Chotu, quoc, ek, whoever stumbles here, infectious, budweiser, lyle, the names are endless. Heres a treat.

~Nandarie~ 04-22-2014 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byrant (Post 11828567)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nic****ke (Post 11833604)
I still love you man, no homo or actually extreme homo to what i used to say but wow how did people even believe it for so long? where are you these days i gotta contact your ass!

^^^^ Top lel.

Sup everyone. I'm 30 now (closer to 31) and have a 3 year old daughter. Good times in the mid-late 2000s.

Nickikeke 04-29-2014 03:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ (Post 11852108)
^^^^ Top lel.

Sup everyone. I'm 30 now (closer to 31) and have a 3 year old daughter. Good times in the mid-late 2000s.

Wow nice, I'm 24 now. Some big memories on this game leading a double life, whats everyone up too these days I wouldn't mind hearing.