Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Libra (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   stfu (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=615356)

Trooge14 03-24-2009 23:14

stfu
 
STFU retards who are trying to make fun of Neko before i come to all your houses and feed you some retards from my forums >_>

-Ed 03-24-2009 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10204457)
STFU retards who are trying to make fun of Neko before i come to all your houses and feed you some retards from my forums >_>

no u

pie 03-25-2009 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10204457)
STFU retards who are trying to make fun of Neko before i come to all your houses and feed you some retards from my forums >_>

hahaha wat a ****en retard. who the hell makes empty threats like that on the internet these days. yea watever talk **** more, pm when if ur ever here in aus i'll gladly meet up with you and duke it out

see how bias and stupid your mod friend is she allows this thread to stay open when you made it to flame. She has not banned buddha guy for his name, wat he says [insults religions buddhist/islam] . just proves how retarded she is. she wants to nit pick with 'bypassing the filter' and giving out infractions to us common folk when she doesnt want to nit pick with her internet buddies seems like someones a corrupted arrogant retarded douche loving mod

CloudCruisin 03-25-2009 03:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10204457)
STFU retards who are trying to make fun of Neko before i come to all your houses and feed you some retards from my forums >_>







hahahaha your pretty hilarious..!!! :D

~Heathie~ 03-25-2009 05:08

Fletcher is an awesome guy why would she ban him >_<

Trooge14 03-25-2009 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloudCruisin (Post 10204955)
hahahaha your pretty hilarious..!!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Ed (Post 10204543)
no u

no u o.o
Quote:

Originally Posted by pie (Post 10204678)
hahaha wat a ****en retard. who the hell makes empty threats like that on the internet these days. yea watever talk **** more, pm when if ur ever here in aus i'll gladly meet up with you and duke it out

see how bias and stupid your mod friend is she allows this thread to stay open when you made it to flame. She has not banned buddha guy for his name, wat he says [insults religions buddhist/islam] . just proves how retarded she is. she wants to nit pick with 'bypassing the filter' and giving out infractions to us common folk when she doesnt want to nit pick with her internet buddies seems like someones a corrupted arrogant retarded douche loving mod

She gives out infractions because of idiot like you that dont know when to shut up or that never shut up. Ima feed you this idiot from my server named KnightAdam, hes like a cow on drugs. See unlike Neko, you dont have respect from anyone, i bet you have like 3 friends and 2 of those are egyptians. stfu or gtfo.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Heathie~ (Post 10205188)
Fletcher is an awesome guy why would she ban him >_<

huh o.o

fawn1 03-25-2009 07:48

its too late u might notice they already came here ;_;
But Not Retards Man

pie 03-25-2009 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10205646)

She gives out infractions because of idiot like you that dont know when to shut up or that never shut up. Ima feed you this idiot from my server named KnightAdam, hes like a cow on drugs. See unlike Neko, you dont have respect from anyone, i bet you have like 3 friends and 2 of those are egyptians. stfu or gtfo.


you leave my friends darrel, mohammad and mohammad out of this. i dont know wat to say im speechless. i dont even think i can respond to your highly thought out insult but i guess i gotta fite fire with fire

WHY DONT YOU STFU AND get the **** out of libra because you are a stupid ***got that has worst english than me and im asian. you gtfo cause you have only 1 friend and that is ur hand. you enjoy sitting on him, making him numb then wanking, when that happens you call ur friend the stranger and you giggle and giggle. plz come back and insult with something more entertaining

Mero 03-25-2009 07:52

...........................

BuddhaIncarnate 03-25-2009 10:16

Don't mistake me for one of the troogles friends :D He came to my forums and we flamed him til he left.

Tiny 03-25-2009 10:33

I'm pis' friend, well... If sex slave comes under friend?

Momochi~Zabuza 03-25-2009 13:40

just fyi for all of u here on libra, trooge is filtered by about 80% of our gemini forum cuz all he does is run his mouth with no skill to back up anything he says, then as u can see he makes retarded irl threats when hes only a stupid little 13-14 yr old kid

Tiny 03-25-2009 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza (Post 10206981)
just fyi for all of u here on libra, trooge is filtered by about 80% of our gemini forum cuz all he does is run his mouth with no skill to back up anything he says, then as u can see he makes retarded irl threats when hes only a stupid little 13-14 yr old kid

Threats, not really going to do it?
phew, get out from under my bed and unlock the doors/windows x_x

Trooge14 03-25-2009 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by pie (Post 10205759)
you leave my friends darrel, mohammad and mohammad out of this. i dont know wat to say im speechless. i dont even think i can respond to your highly thought out insult but i guess i gotta fite fire with fire

WHY DONT YOU STFU AND get the **** out of libra because you are a stupid ***got that has worst english than me and im asian. you gtfo cause you have only 1 friend and that is ur hand. you enjoy sitting on him, making him numb then wanking, when that happens you call ur friend the stranger and you giggle and giggle. plz come back and insult with something more entertaining

Yes I have bad english, funny because english isnt my first language, and I speak it pretty damn well, of course better then you. Its funny because you dont know me at all and you think that i have no friends, lol seems like you have 3 buttbuddies in your life, you listed them yourself. Just do this game and the whole world and take your buddies, go to a cave, have orgys till you die.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mero (Post 10205765)
...........................

O_O
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate (Post 10206245)
Don't mistake me for one of the troogles friends :D He came to my forums and we flamed him til he left.

I didnt leave because you flamed me, I left because that server was boring and i didnt want to make a new character,
Quote:

Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza (Post 10206981)
just fyi for all of u here on libra, trooge is filtered by about 80% of our gemini forum cuz all he does is run his mouth with no skill to back up anything he says, then as u can see he makes retarded irl threats when hes only a stupid little 13-14 yr old kid

Funny you think 80%? hmmm last time i checked 99% of the forum responds to me, they say im on ignore but 1 minute later they quote me.

Soccerstar 03-26-2009 00:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10207392)
Yes I have bad english, funny because english isnt my first language, and I speak it pretty damn well, of course better then you. Its funny because you dont know me at all and you think that i have no friends, lol seems like you have 3 buttbuddies in your life, you listed them yourself. Just do this game and the whole world and take your buddies, go to a cave, have orgys till you die.

O_O

I didnt leave because you flamed me, I left because that server was boring and i didnt want to make a new character,

Funny you think 80%? hmmm last time i checked 99% of the forum responds to me, they say im on ignore but 1 minute later they quote me.

you strike me as the kind of person who says sensless and hollow insults,and then masterbates to the self satisfaction that you think you just "pwnd" them.

Im not realy sure why your even on this forum, i mean its obveous no one is takeing you and your half hearted threats seriously, at least the egys realise when no one cares (no one ever cares).


P.s me and ryan are his 2 egy freinds.

pie 03-26-2009 02:39

lol neko and her goons this is hilarious, at least this guy being a tool will keep me entertained while i read my book

Edipsos 03-26-2009 03:27

Trooge14 what are you doing here in the first place? You have any chars on Libra? No? Then go on your servers forum and post dumb **** there.

Trooge14 03-26-2009 06:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edipsos (Post 10209324)
Trooge14 what are you doing here in the first place? You have any chars on Libra? No? Then go on your servers forum and post dumb **** there.

Because I use to be friends with Neko on Sapphire.
Quote:

Originally Posted by pie (Post 10209274)
lol neko and her goons this is hilarious, at least this guy being a tool will keep me entertained while i read my book

Hmm run out of comebacks?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soccerstar (Post 10209125)
you strike me as the kind of person who says sensless and hollow insults,and then masterbates to the self satisfaction that you think you just "pwnd" them.

Im not realy sure why your even on this forum, i mean its obveous no one is takeing you and your half hearted threats seriously, at least the egys realise when no one cares (no one ever cares).


P.s me and ryan are his 2 egy freinds.

Yes of course i masturbate to a camel.......

Doesnt seem like me.......

But something that might help you is called 8=====D into the camels ass?

They enjoy that a lot, i hear it from brs all the time.

Your grammer sucks btw.

xadamxkremx 03-26-2009 08:04

he's filtered by 90+ pct of our server.

who all laugh at him cause he's never even managed full super and yet has been hacked more then anyone i know LOL.

he's the fails.

claims he's godly at ss but really he's not.

Edipsos 03-26-2009 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by xadamxkremx (Post 10210099)
he's filtered by 90+ pct of our server.

who all laugh at him cause he's never even managed full super and yet has been hacked more then anyone i know LOL.

he's the fails.

claims he's godly at ss but really he's not.

we can see by his signature how pro his chars are :rolleyes:

xadamxkremx 03-26-2009 08:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edipsos (Post 10210166)
we can see by his signature how pro his chars are :rolleyes:

he can't comprehend why none of us bother to try against him lol

why bother trying to ss and fb when a 130 super +5 club and a lvl 30 normal club 1 hits him with herc :P

Edipsos 03-26-2009 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by xadamxkremx (Post 10210188)
he can't comprehend why none of us bother to try against him lol

why bother trying to ss and fb when a 130 super +5 club and a lvl 30 normal club 1 hits him with herc :P

Dude, dont be mean. Let him kill you a few times cause otherwise he might realize how pathetic he is and commit suicide and the blood will be on your hands :D

xadamxkremx 03-26-2009 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edipsos (Post 10210197)
Dude, dont be mean. Let him kill you a few times cause otherwise he might realize how pathetic he is and commit suicide and the blood will be on your hands :D

nah i pwn him.

he's managed to kill me once 1 on 1 and that was the first time i played a trojan and i started at 2k health lol.

i put full elite gear on my archer from the quests and 1 hit him :( was sad lol.

Tiny 03-26-2009 10:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10209854)
Because I use to be friends with Neko on Sapphire.

Hmm run out of comebacks?


Yes of course i masturbate to a camel.......

Doesnt seem like me.......

But something that might help you is called 8=====D into the camels ass?

They enjoy that a lot, i hear it from brs all the time.

Your grammer sucks btw.

Lol, seriously?
First off, when you use the letter 'I', it's capitalized.
"GrammAr sucks".
It's three 'dots', 'full stops' after a word, not 6-7.

your grammAr isn't very good either, so don't say others grammar sucks.

Douche.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Soccerstar (Post 10209125)
you strike me as the kind of person who says sensless and hollow insults,and then masterbates to the self satisfaction that you think you just "pwnd" them.

Im not realy sure why your even on this forum, i mean its obveous no one is takeing you and your half hearted threats seriously, at least the egys realise when no one cares (no one ever cares).


P.s me and ryan are his 2 egy freinds.

Lol, hi im mohammad, how are you mohammad.

Soccerstar 03-26-2009 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10209854)
Because I use to be friends with Neko on Sapphire.

Hmm run out of comebacks?


Yes of course i masturbate to a camel.......

Doesnt seem like me.......

But something that might help you is called 8=====D into the camels ass?

They enjoy that a lot, i hear it from brs all the time.

Your grammer sucks btw.

I laugh at your hypocrisy. Also you say you masterbate to camels? Did i say that? no? ok then. If your comprehension was that more then a 5 year old, or if you could read propperly you'd realise that i said you fire off a few knuckle babys to the thought of yourself 'owning' people over the internet. Also makes me laugh because you cant even manage to do that.

Advice for you. No one cares what you say on the internet, superman.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny (Post 10210547)
Lol, seriously?
First off, when you use the letter 'I', it's capitalized.
"GrammAr sucks".
It's three 'dots', 'full stops' after a word, not 6-7.

your grammAr isn't very good either, so don't say others grammar sucks.

Douche.




Lol, hi im mohammad, how are you mohammad.

lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.

Tiny 03-26-2009 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soccerstar (Post 10210762)
I laugh at your hypocrisy. Also you say you masterbate to camels? Did i say that? no? ok then. If your comprehension was that more then a 5 year old, or if you could read propperly you'd realise that i said you fire off a few knuckle babys to the thought of yourself 'owning' people over the internet. Also makes me laugh because you cant even manage to do that.

Advice for you. No one cares what you say on the internet, superman.



lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.


Lolol, I'll have mine ready to add you too mohammad.
We'll form a crew/gang/team.

Soccerstar 03-26-2009 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny (Post 10210855)

Lolol, I'll have mine ready to add you too mohammad.
We'll form a crew/gang/team.

The Mohammad CrewGangTeam unite!

Neko.chan 03-26-2009 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soccerstar (Post 10210762)
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.

lol xD

Momochi~Zabuza 03-26-2009 13:11

im sure u guys can see by now why trooge is blocked by most of geminis forum lol, u guys will all probably filter him soon too

BuddhaIncarnate 03-26-2009 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10209854)
Because I use to be friends with Neko on Sapphire.

All you did on Sapphire was Q.Q because noone would be nice to you.

Momochi~Zabuza 03-26-2009 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate (Post 10211189)
All you did on Sapphire was Q.Q because noone would be nice to you.

thats why he switches servers so much, nobody ever likes him cuz hes just a stupid kid lol

BuddhaIncarnate 03-26-2009 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza (Post 10211203)
thats why he switches servers so much, nobody ever likes him cuz hes just a stupid kid lol

He tried to tell us all how we had to be all carebear torwards him because he was trying to be nice to us. In the end, he made a bunch of fail threads, got flamed to hell, deleted his threads, and ran off in tears.

666 03-26-2009 14:36

Trooge is just a kiss ass, ignore him. Little kid hasn't even had his balls drop yet. :/

mortysteve 03-26-2009 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soccerstar (Post 10209125)
then masterbates to the self satisfaction that you think you just "pwnd" them.

me too!

Trooge14 03-26-2009 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edipsos (Post 10210166)
we can see by his signature how pro his chars are :rolleyes:

Fail because i havent even played a year and ive pwned lvl 130+ 2nd rbs.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edipsos (Post 10210197)
Dude, dont be mean. Let him kill you a few times cause otherwise he might realize how pathetic he is and commit suicide and the blood will be on your hands :D

Its funny cuz ive killed him many times and i was only lvl 100 non rb.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny (Post 10210547)
Lol, seriously?
First off, when you use the letter 'I', it's capitalized.
"GrammAr sucks".
It's three 'dots', 'full stops' after a word, not 6-7.

your grammAr isn't very good either, so don't say others grammar sucks.

Douche.


Lol, hi im mohammad, how are you mohammad.

I can make as many dots as i want, gonna sue me for that?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko.chan (Post 10210947)
lol xD

Don't laugh at idiots o.o
Quote:

Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza (Post 10211048)
im sure u guys can see by now why trooge is blocked by most of geminis forum lol, u guys will all probably filter him soon too

Yes yes of course thats why everyone quotes me and every single time responds to me, only one side of gw hates me, and not everyone on your side doesnt like me.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate (Post 10211189)
All you did on Sapphire was Q.Q because noone would be nice to you.

Dude I had people be nice to me, like LunchBox? Neko? /fail
Quote:

Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza (Post 10211203)
thats why he switches servers so much, nobody ever likes him cuz hes just a stupid kid lol

Lol again your side doesnt like me, 60%+ of the server hates you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate (Post 10211206)
He tried to tell us all how we had to be all carebear torwards him because he was trying to be nice to us. In the end, he made a bunch of fail threads, got flamed to hell, deleted his threads, and ran off in tears.

Yes i ran? you stalk me? freak? Dude your flaming did nothing, you just think your right all the time, like in religion, thats your opinion not fact.

Ryuzaki 03-26-2009 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10212239)
Fail because i havent even played a year and ive pwned lvl 130+ 2nd rbs.

Its funny cuz ive killed him many times and i was only lvl 100 non rb.

I can make as many dots as i want, gonna sue me for that?

Don't laugh at idiots o.o

Yes yes of course thats why everyone quotes me and every single time responds to me, only one side of gw hates me, and not everyone on your side doesnt like me.

Dude I had people be nice to me, like LunchBox? Neko? /fail

Lol again your side doesnt like me, 60%+ of the server hates you.

Yes i ran? you stalk me? freak? Dude your flaming did nothing, you just think your right all the time, like in religion, thats your opinion not fact.

I'M GONNA SUE YOU

Momochi~Zabuza 03-26-2009 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuzaki (Post 10212945)
I'M GONNA SUE YOU

lol that idiot said hes killed 130 2nd rb trojans?

hes lvl 123ish only with about 190 pot alone and 210ish with mentor on

the average player on my side of gw (his enemies) are 250/260 potency, he cant even hit over 1k on me or any of my friends rofl

666 03-26-2009 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10212239)
Fail because i havent even played a year and ive pwned lvl 130+ 2nd rbs.

Its funny cuz ive killed him many times and i was only lvl 100 non rb.

I can make as many dots as i want, gonna sue me for that?

Don't laugh at idiots o.o

Yes yes of course thats why everyone quotes me and every single time responds to me, only one side of gw hates me, and not everyone on your side doesnt like me.

Dude I had people be nice to me, like LunchBox? Neko? /fail

Lol again your side doesnt like me, 60%+ of the server hates you.

Yes i ran? you stalk me? freak? Dude your flaming did nothing, you just think your right all the time, like in religion, thats your opinion not fact.

You have no skills, live with it.

As for ignoring, you're the one that pretends to put someone on ignore yet still quote them so who really fails there?

Edipsos 03-27-2009 05:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10212239)
Fail because i havent even played a year and ive pwned lvl 130+ 2nd rbs.

Its funny cuz ive killed him many times and i was only lvl 100 non rb.

I can make as many dots as i want, gonna sue me for that?

Don't laugh at idiots o.o

Yes yes of course thats why everyone quotes me and every single time responds to me, only one side of gw hates me, and not everyone on your side doesnt like me.

Dude I had people be nice to me, like LunchBox? Neko? /fail

Lol again your side doesnt like me, 60%+ of the server hates you.

Yes i ran? you stalk me? freak? Dude your flaming did nothing, you just think your right all the time, like in religion, thats your opinion not fact.

You pwned them with what? For 1 dmg with a stick? 2nd rb 130 with a lvl 100 char? I doubt it, unless you are full super 2 sock, which i also doubt.

xadamxkremx 03-27-2009 06:13

he's full elite.

his counts of killing is directing me after a fire tao has already taken me down to 100 health :P

his direct hit with rage only hit my archer for 300 before he got hacked :P

he fails to mention all the time i have been on a trojan and pwned him.

but he's a noob that thinks stealing the last hit counts as a kill.

kinda like this bulked warrior that i fought on our server. full +12 except tali's and weapons and only landed 1 hit on me in 30 minutes. i hit him about 5-10 times a minute through that whole time and he still says he's better then me cause he managed 1 kill o.O

thinks 1 kill after 30 minutes is better then my chaining fb and breaking the dura on my blade from whooping him LOL

whats even funny is

a. he thinks we followed him here which is failure on his half.

b. the fact that he can't ss or fb worth **** and yet him and that lunchbox ***got challenged Rohnit or however his name is spelt and thought they stood a chance.

**** we only have like 8 people on our server that would even stand a chance against Rohnit in a fight lol.

and only 1 of them comes from our enemy side from what i've been told and seen :P

quick question for you guys.
whats better
4 hits outta 20+ attempts (troogle)
or
3 hits outta 5 attempts? (Me)

since that was the outcome when troogle and i played trojan to trojan the first time i even played a trojan :P


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:08.