Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Libra (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   stfu (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=615356)

Momochi~Zabuza 03-26-2009 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate (Post 10211189)
All you did on Sapphire was Q.Q because noone would be nice to you.

thats why he switches servers so much, nobody ever likes him cuz hes just a stupid kid lol

BuddhaIncarnate 03-26-2009 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza (Post 10211203)
thats why he switches servers so much, nobody ever likes him cuz hes just a stupid kid lol

He tried to tell us all how we had to be all carebear torwards him because he was trying to be nice to us. In the end, he made a bunch of fail threads, got flamed to hell, deleted his threads, and ran off in tears.

666 03-26-2009 14:36

Trooge is just a kiss ass, ignore him. Little kid hasn't even had his balls drop yet. :/

mortysteve 03-26-2009 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soccerstar (Post 10209125)
then masterbates to the self satisfaction that you think you just "pwnd" them.

me too!

Trooge14 03-26-2009 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edipsos (Post 10210166)
we can see by his signature how pro his chars are :rolleyes:

Fail because i havent even played a year and ive pwned lvl 130+ 2nd rbs.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edipsos (Post 10210197)
Dude, dont be mean. Let him kill you a few times cause otherwise he might realize how pathetic he is and commit suicide and the blood will be on your hands :D

Its funny cuz ive killed him many times and i was only lvl 100 non rb.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny (Post 10210547)
Lol, seriously?
First off, when you use the letter 'I', it's capitalized.
"GrammAr sucks".
It's three 'dots', 'full stops' after a word, not 6-7.

your grammAr isn't very good either, so don't say others grammar sucks.

Douche.


Lol, hi im mohammad, how are you mohammad.

I can make as many dots as i want, gonna sue me for that?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko.chan (Post 10210947)
lol xD

Don't laugh at idiots o.o
Quote:

Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza (Post 10211048)
im sure u guys can see by now why trooge is blocked by most of geminis forum lol, u guys will all probably filter him soon too

Yes yes of course thats why everyone quotes me and every single time responds to me, only one side of gw hates me, and not everyone on your side doesnt like me.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate (Post 10211189)
All you did on Sapphire was Q.Q because noone would be nice to you.

Dude I had people be nice to me, like LunchBox? Neko? /fail
Quote:

Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza (Post 10211203)
thats why he switches servers so much, nobody ever likes him cuz hes just a stupid kid lol

Lol again your side doesnt like me, 60%+ of the server hates you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate (Post 10211206)
He tried to tell us all how we had to be all carebear torwards him because he was trying to be nice to us. In the end, he made a bunch of fail threads, got flamed to hell, deleted his threads, and ran off in tears.

Yes i ran? you stalk me? freak? Dude your flaming did nothing, you just think your right all the time, like in religion, thats your opinion not fact.

Ryuzaki 03-26-2009 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10212239)
Fail because i havent even played a year and ive pwned lvl 130+ 2nd rbs.

Its funny cuz ive killed him many times and i was only lvl 100 non rb.

I can make as many dots as i want, gonna sue me for that?

Don't laugh at idiots o.o

Yes yes of course thats why everyone quotes me and every single time responds to me, only one side of gw hates me, and not everyone on your side doesnt like me.

Dude I had people be nice to me, like LunchBox? Neko? /fail

Lol again your side doesnt like me, 60%+ of the server hates you.

Yes i ran? you stalk me? freak? Dude your flaming did nothing, you just think your right all the time, like in religion, thats your opinion not fact.

I'M GONNA SUE YOU

Momochi~Zabuza 03-26-2009 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuzaki (Post 10212945)
I'M GONNA SUE YOU

lol that idiot said hes killed 130 2nd rb trojans?

hes lvl 123ish only with about 190 pot alone and 210ish with mentor on

the average player on my side of gw (his enemies) are 250/260 potency, he cant even hit over 1k on me or any of my friends rofl

666 03-26-2009 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10212239)
Fail because i havent even played a year and ive pwned lvl 130+ 2nd rbs.

Its funny cuz ive killed him many times and i was only lvl 100 non rb.

I can make as many dots as i want, gonna sue me for that?

Don't laugh at idiots o.o

Yes yes of course thats why everyone quotes me and every single time responds to me, only one side of gw hates me, and not everyone on your side doesnt like me.

Dude I had people be nice to me, like LunchBox? Neko? /fail

Lol again your side doesnt like me, 60%+ of the server hates you.

Yes i ran? you stalk me? freak? Dude your flaming did nothing, you just think your right all the time, like in religion, thats your opinion not fact.

You have no skills, live with it.

As for ignoring, you're the one that pretends to put someone on ignore yet still quote them so who really fails there?

Edipsos 03-27-2009 05:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10212239)
Fail because i havent even played a year and ive pwned lvl 130+ 2nd rbs.

Its funny cuz ive killed him many times and i was only lvl 100 non rb.

I can make as many dots as i want, gonna sue me for that?

Don't laugh at idiots o.o

Yes yes of course thats why everyone quotes me and every single time responds to me, only one side of gw hates me, and not everyone on your side doesnt like me.

Dude I had people be nice to me, like LunchBox? Neko? /fail

Lol again your side doesnt like me, 60%+ of the server hates you.

Yes i ran? you stalk me? freak? Dude your flaming did nothing, you just think your right all the time, like in religion, thats your opinion not fact.

You pwned them with what? For 1 dmg with a stick? 2nd rb 130 with a lvl 100 char? I doubt it, unless you are full super 2 sock, which i also doubt.

xadamxkremx 03-27-2009 06:13

he's full elite.

his counts of killing is directing me after a fire tao has already taken me down to 100 health :P

his direct hit with rage only hit my archer for 300 before he got hacked :P

he fails to mention all the time i have been on a trojan and pwned him.

but he's a noob that thinks stealing the last hit counts as a kill.

kinda like this bulked warrior that i fought on our server. full +12 except tali's and weapons and only landed 1 hit on me in 30 minutes. i hit him about 5-10 times a minute through that whole time and he still says he's better then me cause he managed 1 kill o.O

thinks 1 kill after 30 minutes is better then my chaining fb and breaking the dura on my blade from whooping him LOL

whats even funny is

a. he thinks we followed him here which is failure on his half.

b. the fact that he can't ss or fb worth **** and yet him and that lunchbox ***got challenged Rohnit or however his name is spelt and thought they stood a chance.

**** we only have like 8 people on our server that would even stand a chance against Rohnit in a fight lol.

and only 1 of them comes from our enemy side from what i've been told and seen :P

quick question for you guys.
whats better
4 hits outta 20+ attempts (troogle)
or
3 hits outta 5 attempts? (Me)

since that was the outcome when troogle and i played trojan to trojan the first time i even played a trojan :P

Trooge14 03-27-2009 07:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza (Post 10212954)
lol that idiot said hes killed 130 2nd rb trojans?

hes lvl 123ish only with about 190 pot alone and 210ish with mentor on

the average player on my side of gw (his enemies) are 250/260 potency, he cant even hit over 1k on me or any of my friends rofl

Lol? Dude i even hit 3k on broms tro, and hes almost full 2 soc, and i hit a lot on most of your friends, youve never actually seen my tro have u?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edipsos (Post 10213768)
You pwned them with what? For 1 dmg with a stick? 2nd rb 130 with a lvl 100 char? I doubt it, unless you are full super 2 sock, which i also doubt.

Lol its funny because i dont hit 1's on anyone.
Quote:

Originally Posted by xadamxkremx (Post 10213886)
he's full elite.

his counts of killing is directing me after a fire tao has already taken me down to 100 health :P

his direct hit with rage only hit my archer for 300 before he got hacked :P

he fails to mention all the time i have been on a trojan and pwned him.

but he's a noob that thinks stealing the last hit counts as a kill.

kinda like this bulked warrior that i fought on our server. full +12 except tali's and weapons and only landed 1 hit on me in 30 minutes. i hit him about 5-10 times a minute through that whole time and he still says he's better then me cause he managed 1 kill o.O

thinks 1 kill after 30 minutes is better then my chaining fb and breaking the dura on my blade from whooping him LOL

whats even funny is

a. he thinks we followed him here which is failure on his half.

b. the fact that he can't ss or fb worth **** and yet him and that lunchbox ***got challenged Rohnit or however his name is spelt and thought they stood a chance.

**** we only have like 8 people on our server that would even stand a chance against Rohnit in a fight lol.

and only 1 of them comes from our enemy side from what i've been told and seen :P

quick question for you guys.
whats better
4 hits outta 20+ attempts (troogle)
or
3 hits outta 5 attempts? (Me)

since that was the outcome when troogle and i played trojan to trojan the first time i even played a trojan :P

your such a noob, i killed you fair and square, MANY TIMES, you have to use a archer to kill me, if it wasnt for the tallys i would pwn you 24/7, lets just say you got lucky, but i hit like 1k+ on kaka**** and i would think i hit more on you then i do on him heh? maybe cuz hes a 130+ 2nd rb tro with almost 300 pot?, noob get your facts right before you come here and lying ****. I alst offered you a deal, if i play you a game of ss/ff, the loose quits the game, o and then you rejected it and you still think your better, you know that im better then you so just go feed your pedo friends your ******?

xadamxkremx 03-27-2009 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10214061)
Lol? Dude i even hit 3k on broms tro, and hes almost full 2 soc, and i hit a lot on most of your friends, youve never actually seen my tro have u?

Lol its funny because i dont hit 1's on anyone.


your such a noob, i killed you fair and square, MANY TIMES, you have to use a archer to kill me, if it wasnt for the tallys i would pwn you 24/7, lets just say you got lucky, but i hit like 1k+ on kaka**** and i would think i hit more on you then i do on him heh? maybe cuz hes a 130+ 2nd rb tro with almost 300 pot?, noob get your facts right before you come here and lying ****. I alst offered you a deal, if i play you a game of ss/ff, the loose quits the game, o and then you rejected it and you still think your better, you know that im better then you so just go feed your pedo friends your ******?

would love to know what trojan exactly your playing seeing how.
a. i have screenshots of you at 120 only hitting like 800 with stig :(
b. keep talking.
c. i 1 hit your accounts in full elite on my archer ;(

and seeing how your now a **** archer i don't see exactly how you think you hit more then 1's on anyone that has better then +3 super tali's LOL\

4 hits outta 20+ attempts (troogle)
or
3 hits outta 5 attempts? (Me)

pretty sure anyone that can do math realizes i won that fight :(

fail troogle.

got 40 pct more accuracy then you i just chose not to waste my time fastblading :(

funny though you claim you've killed me so many times yet the only people i do to are the bulkers of which you aren't :(

fail.

fawn1 03-27-2009 07:22

just stop arguing it dont matter whos weener is longer or whos more of a man or w/e >_>
some1 step up and be the bigger person here

xadamxkremx 03-27-2009 07:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by fawn1 (Post 10214077)
just stop arguing it dont matter whos weener is longer or whos more of a man or w/e >_>
some1 step up and be the bigger person here

why you gotta go talking about weeners.

we all know mines bigger then troogle seeing how he's only like 12.

RipKiLLxD 03-27-2009 07:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooge14 (Post 10214061)
Lol? Dude i even hit 3k on broms tro, and hes almost full 2 soc, and i hit a lot on most of your friends, youve never actually seen my tro have u?

Lol its funny because i dont hit 1's on anyone.


your such a noob, i killed you fair and square, MANY TIMES, you have to use a archer to kill me, if it wasnt for the tallys i would pwn you 24/7, lets just say you got lucky, but i hit like 1k+ on kaka**** and i would think i hit more on you then i do on him heh? maybe cuz hes a 130+ 2nd rb tro with almost 300 pot?, noob get your facts right before you come here and lying ****. I alst offered you a deal, if i play you a game of ss/ff, the loose quits the game, o and then you rejected it and you still think your better, you know that im better then you so just go feed your pedo friends your ******?

That's when I have no talis on :p

I usually leave my talis on ninja , btw why the **** you had to put my name here?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:15.