Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Bugs (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Patch 5696 bugs (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=736385)

Weatherwax 01-29-2013 07:30

Patch 5696 bugs

So far (after a few minutes of play):

1) Arena honour points for the previous day not added to the honour points total.

2) The bulletin/pathfinding button can no longer be dragged away from the main screen (full screen playing mode, not sure about window mode). Highly annoying due to the high risk of hitting the bulletin button when jumping and having a pop-up appear in the middle of the screen.

MGofChaos 01-29-2013 09:19

adding to this i cant ride the rare 7 day mount i got from 1st oriental assassin pack. also i can not do lucky time while i am in assassin mode. so far this is my only problems.

MGofChaos 01-29-2013 09:40

3 Attachment(s)
I had to walk T_T

Attachment 148347

Sure Hemp:)

Attachment 148350Attachment 148351

thehempknight 01-29-2013 09:53

Please make sure to provide screenies, if possible.

Weatherwax 01-29-2013 10:14

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11774977)
Please make sure to provide screenies, if possible.

I didn't take screenies of the arena points last night, just noted them down (a habit). Will take some screenies today in case we still don't get arena points tomorrow.

The attached screenshot shows TwoFlower running to the point between the bulletin/pathfinding buttons where we used to be able to click and drag the buttons. I tried every possible position between those 2 buttons but none of them work, it just behaves as though you clicked that position on the screen.

Holybuck 01-29-2013 10:19

I confirm the honorpoints missing.
Both on my main as well on another char.

I came to this section to report it, but noticed this thread.

Got a noob that only has done it last 2 days, so quite easy to track back.

MGofChaos 01-29-2013 10:26

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Weatherwax (Post 11774983)
I didn't take screenies of the arena points last night, just noted them down (a habit). Will take some screenies today in case we still don't get arena points tomorrow.

The attached screenshot shows TwoFlower running to the point between the bulletin/pathfinding buttons where we used to be able to click and drag the buttons. I tried every possible position between those 2 buttons but none of them work, it just behaves as though you clicked atht position on the screen.

i can :)
Attachment 148355

Weatherwax 01-29-2013 10:33

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MGofChaos (Post 11774987)

You must be playing in a different mode, or something like that. If you look at the bar at the bottom of your screen, it doesn't go all the way across the bottom as mine does.

2 more screenshots, showing lucky time in archer mode & inability to do lucky time in assassin mode. In assassin mode the lucky time button on the function keys is greyed out and it even stopped the lucky time I had running.
Attachment 148353Attachment 148354

MGofChaos 01-29-2013 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weatherwax (Post 11774989)
You must be playing in a different mode, or something like that. If you look at the bar at the bottom of your screen, it doesn't go all the way across the bottom as mine does.

2 more screenshots, showing lucky time in archer mode & inability to do lucky time in assassin mode. In assassin mode the lucky time button on the function keys is greyed out and it even stopped the lucky time I had running.
Attachment 148353Attachment 148354

oh i am in unlock resolution

thehempknight 01-30-2013 00:54

Arena Points - Reported
Prayer not working - Reported
Buttons - Bulletin moves, Pathfinding doesn't. "If they don't like the buttons on the screen, they can be hidden by clicking 'Hide'."

MG, something about a mount? You are at least a level 1 Wrangler, I hope. If not, that would be why you can't ride it. If you are, I need more info. And pics.

Unregistered1 01-30-2013 04:15

The servers went down at about 23:50 the 28th for the 29th maint... no arena points because it went down before midnight.

MGofChaos 01-30-2013 06:20

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11775138)
Arena Points - Reported
Buttons - Bulletin moves, Pathfinding doesn't. "If they don't like the buttons on the screen, they can be hidden by clicking 'Hide'."

MG, something about a mount? You are at least a level 1 Wrangler, I hope. If not, that would be why you can't ride it. If you are, I need more info. And pics.

Thank you hemp the problem is fix. Just log in and i can ride now my chocobo, wish it would use cura though :p

Attachment 148362

Attachment 148363

Weatherwax 01-30-2013 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11775138)
Arena Points - Reported

I can't move either the bulletin or pathfinding button. MG can move both. You, or your tecchies, think one moves but not the other.

If you click "Hide", it also hides other useful buttons, like "view gear" and the VIP button (remote warehouse access, VIP teleport etc.). So please would you reconsider. Thank you.

NACHOs 01-31-2013 09:31

I got some warrior bugs for u guys.

When u right click some of the warrior skills like Defensive stance and Block it auto uses them instantly. It dont seem to happen to other classes and it kinda makes it impossible to prepare ahead in time.

And theres a old bug that still happens when using defensive stance and entering the horse race: u get outrun by noobs on steeds +0.

Also:

When using a shield accessory with shield+2h and then replace the 2h with a 1h from inventory(dun remember if it happens with a 2h too), when u then re-equip the 2h; the shield accessory falls into ur inventory. Which means u cant reequip back and forth with a full inventory of fex POTS cos u need one spot open for the accessory...so u basically have to reequip the dam accessory every single time.

thehempknight 02-01-2013 01:41

Nacho, you're going to want to file a bug report on the service site for the 2nd (to explain what you mean and give details) and to get a record for the 3rd one.

First one would not be a bug.