Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

blessguy 11-29-2007 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6876058)
Yexie post just about every nite when i wake up
badkitti u can find her on justice or unicorn
Whisker_biskit will post in here every now and then
Lovi i have only seen once and it was WAY back
and i have no clue who tecuh is :p

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/memberl...putation&pp=30
for rep list

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

went to rep people

said i have to wait another 24 hours =(

SchoneVoske 11-29-2007 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6876029)
Does it matter how high you are now? we have reputations beyond repute =P

So what kinda crazy thing do I have to do to get on ur perma pep list?? LOL

heh heh heh

<>N<> 11-29-2007 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6876015)
Have you ever read Pastel?

no, wut is it?

My brains are melting.

trent28o^^ 11-29-2007 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6876058)
and i have no clue who tecuh is :p


That's like saying you've never heard of Elvis or Chuck Norris.~`

Giant 11-29-2007 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-dot (Post 6876016)
Morning peoples

Morning:D pep plx xD

blessguy 11-29-2007 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6876058)
Yexie post just about every nite when i wake up
badkitti u can find her on justice or unicorn
Whisker_biskit will post in here every now and then
Lovi i have only seen once and it was WAY back
and i have no clue who tecuh is :p

DO YOU EVER SLEEP

*SLAPS YOU SILLY*

*points to ur bed*
GO

trent28o^^ 11-29-2007 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6876070)
no, wut is it?

My brains are melting.

Manga


~` ***8596;***8596;íČo0

LiLAnGeL698607 11-29-2007 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6876076)
DO YOU EVER SLEEP

*SLAPS YOU SILLY*

*points to ur bed*
GO


YOU DO U THINK U ARE......MY FATHER

blessguy 11-29-2007 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6876069)
So what kinda crazy thing do I have to do to get on ur perma pep list?? LOL

heh heh heh

Lets see .... panda blew up on forums, hazard tries to make me feel awkward and fails, jenny is just jenny shell always be there, um renee and tanzy are my sissas from co.....
lilangel told me her real name and she spams everywhere.... I mean how hard can it be to get on my perm rep list ^_^

C-dot 11-29-2007 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giant (Post 6876075)
Morning:D pep plx xD

Can't lol. Spreadage.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6876061)
Morning CDot :D

Hiya!
Peped Tecuh and like 2 or 3 other people. Forget who now lol.

trent28o^^ 11-29-2007 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6876094)
I mean how hard can it be to get on my perm rep list ^_^

Where do I apply? ~`

itamouse 11-29-2007 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6875927)
that is good

wat did they say was wrong with her

she had an infected uterus.
basically, her body was prepared to have puppies, and she was in labor.
but she NEVER was pregnant, and was "giving birth" to infectious fluids.

<>N<> 11-29-2007 09:30

I'ma draw Nazgul, I'm big fan of lotr.

blessguy 11-29-2007 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent28o^^ (Post 6876074)
That's like saying you've never heard of Elvis or Chuck Norris.~`

Who is Elvis and who is this Chuck norris?

yexie 11-29-2007 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6876036)
How much rep/nep do you... 11-29-2007 08:52 AM <3 ~Techy
How much rep/nep do you... 11-29-2007 02:15 AM <3 yexie, see i repz you! ALWAYS!
How much rep/nep do you... 11-29-2007 01:10 AM +1 rep From Whisker_Bizkit xD
How much rep/nep do you... 11-29-2007 12:34 AM Peppper Run! ~Lovi
How much rep/nep do you... 11-28-2007 11:32 PM <3 from badkitti


Help me find these people

Who is Tecuh????? XD

heeeeelloooo!!! :cool:

and i have NO idea who tecuh is.... sorry... :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:47.