Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Newcomer's Harbor (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I'm New...kind of XD (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767321)

Snooby 06-18-2018 23:52

I'm New...kind of XD
 
Hey guys!
I'm new to the forums, not new to the game but I have left for a really long time to the point that I forgot alot of things and might as well be new XD
so I would like to meet new people and have some friends (I hate being alone)
so if you're in the look for a friend, don't hesitate to tell me, anyway hope you all are doing great and hope to see you all <3

Returning 06-19-2018 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snooby (Post 11980854)
Hey guys!
I'm new to the forums, not new to the game but I have left for a really long time to the point that I forgot alot of things and might as well be new XD
so I would like to meet new people and have some friends (I hate being alone)
so if you're in the look for a friend, don't hesitate to tell me, anyway hope you all are doing great and hope to see you all <3

Welcome. It's definitely better if you find people to play with then joining a random server. The new ones may be ok for you, but they die off really fast after the events stop so it's up to you if you want to play on a deadish server to allow you time to "catch up" or if you'd just rather play on a populated one. Also, some servers don't share rewards so you gotta figure out how the people in charge are. Anyway, GL.

Snooby 06-20-2018 02:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Returning (Post 11980863)
Welcome. It's definitely better if you find people to play with then joining a random server. The new ones may be ok for you, but they die off really fast after the events stop so it's up to you if you want to play on a deadish server to allow you time to "catch up" or if you'd just rather play on a populated one. Also, some servers don't share rewards so you gotta figure out how the people in charge are. Anyway, GL.

what's the most populated server out there? also the best because some servers have alot of players but they just ignore people, It's something that annoys me so much when people ignore me just for being new, also I need good english speaking people because sometimes I can't understand anything when talking to some people, so can you recommend me any good servers, would really appreciate it:)

Returning 06-20-2018 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snooby (Post 11980872)
what's the most populated server out there? also the best because some servers have alot of players but they just ignore people, It's something that annoys me so much when people ignore me just for being new, also I need good english speaking people because sometimes I can't understand anything when talking to some people, so can you recommend me any good servers, would really appreciate it:)

Really just depends on what you want. If you're eu storm might be a good one as that's where everyone transfers to sell their gear. I'm not sure what started that phenomenon but most other servers markets are dead and storm you'll be lucky to find a booth within 5 minutes after maintenance ends.

Us servers the only wars I know of currently are dragon which is about to finish, and volcano then there's gryphon which may or may not be over couldn't tell you. These are nice for lots of players and competition. The rest are mostly farm servers this is where the top side runs things and may or may not give shares to the noobs/ other players. If you want to join my server there's really no war but it's active with a little skirmish here or there so not completely dead and we give some cps out at ctf to the flag runners which is more than most people do for non cross server events that server is snow white. Otherwise, you'd just have to check out the servers and ask around. GL


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:49.