Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Aeristifa 01-15-2008 14:38

shuahuahuahua i love it when my dad never keeps to his groundings 1 day and i is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee w00t *does ungrounding dance* on Jabbz i r repped j00 ty for waiting couldnt go on the comp for like a day T.T but i got j00 just now =]

BdB 01-15-2008 14:38

Good afternoon;

To those that have returned rep I thank you.

I have updated my lists and added those that were not returning rep to the list of reps I will give this evenin'.

I hope each of you are doing well.

I have a few moments to chat and will be back this evening to hand out the repsidoodles.

-Bad

SchoneVoske 01-15-2008 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle7777 (Post 7261827)
: ( do i have to go to cannabilism? lol

TEMPTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!


Wasn't it adam who was tempted by eve... wtf.. why are the rolls reversed?? LOL!! hahahahah :D

Giant 01-15-2008 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeristifa (Post 7261845)
shuahuahuahua i love it when my dad never keeps to his groundings 1 day and i is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee w00t *does ungrounding dance* on Jabbz i r repped j00 ty for waiting couldnt go on the comp for like a day T.T but i got j00 just now =]

oh I cant go to bed if u camed in here!! HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 :D

kyle7777 01-15-2008 14:39

i finally found somethign that makes ppl rep me.
yae all i have to do is threaten you all lol.

PandyBear 01-15-2008 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by BdB (Post 7261856)
Good afternoon;

To those that have returned rep I thank you.

I have updated my lists and added those that were not returning rep to the list of reps I will give this evenin'.

I hope each of you are doing well.

I have a few moments to chat and will be back this evening to hand out the repsidoodles.

-Bad

Damn! Says I have to spread around before I can rep you again. :(

I want to file a sexual discrimination case! They let me pep Snuggs, but not Baddy! :mad:

SchoneVoske 01-15-2008 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by BdB***8482; (Post 7261856)
Good afternoon;

To those that have returned rep I thank you.

I have updated my lists and added those that were not returning rep to the list of reps I will give this evenin'.

I hope each of you are doing well.

I have a few moments to chat and will be back this evening to hand out the repsidoodles.

-Bad

Bad :(... It shows that I have to spread before I can give rep to you again... but i'm still your gave list on the 12th and not marked returned :(

Snuggs 01-15-2008 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle7777 (Post 7261867)
i finally found somethign that makes ppl rep me.
yae all i have to do is threaten you all lol.

I repped you....may I have permission to live another day now plz?? lol

kyle7777 01-15-2008 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 7261860)
TEMPTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!


Wasn't it adam who was tempted by eve... wtf.. why are the rolls reversed?? LOL!! hahahahah :D

lol

my sisters name is kara. i hate her:rolleyes:

Aeristifa 01-15-2008 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giant (Post 7261862)
oh I cant go to bed if u camed in here!! HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 :D

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3 how u feeling any bettererererer?

kyle7777 01-15-2008 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuggs (Post 7261876)
I repped you....may I have permission to live another day now plz?? lol

-_- i guess so

BdB 01-15-2008 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandyBear (Post 7261871)
Damn! Says I have to spread around before I can rep you again. :(

I want to file a sexual discrimination case! They let me pep Snuggs, but not Baddy! :mad:

Ha Ha..ya ya just repped me bro so i don't expect that you can this soon bro but thank you for thinkin of me.

I will see what I can do about yer case though for WDHP ha ha

-Bad

PandyBear 01-15-2008 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle7777 (Post 7261881)
lol

my sisters name is kara. i hate her:rolleyes:

Well, our Kara is different. We all love her. :D

If you hate her, I'll chop your head off. I'll leave it up to your imagination to decide which head I'm referring to. ;)

kyle7777 01-15-2008 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandyBear (Post 7261895)
Well, our Kara is different. We all love her. :D

If you hate her, I'll chop your head off. I'll leave it up to your imagination to decide which head I'm referring to. ;)

hey hey hey im theo nly one who can threaten to kill ppl around here lol

i dont hate her just my sister

driftknight 01-15-2008 14:43

10319 point(s) total :p


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:41.