Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

~|DeathAngel|~ 12-29-2007 23:38

ok listen up u ****ing *******s, i will rep the last 4-10 pages - i swear to ****ing god, if u dont ****ing rep me back ill cut off ur balls if ur a man and if ur a girl ill rape u

(BY: ~|DEATHANGEL|~, REP BACK MOTHER ****ER) <--IF U SEE THAT REP THE **** BACK


kk am done lol bb xDDDDDDDDD

Cheeka 12-29-2007 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedichampion (Post 7130495)
I Pep -

PoonD
itamouse
Satine
Majesty
Carrie
Anka
Craneses
MrGeneral
Cheeka
Pejasus

Thanks so much..I will rep back as soon as I can

BdB 12-29-2007 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedichampion (Post 7130495)
I Pep -

PoonD
itamouse
Satine
Majesty
Carrie
Anka
Craneses
MrGeneral
Cheeka
Pejasus

Someone remind me to permanently pep ban this guy later will ya???? :mad:

-Bad

BdB 12-29-2007 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~|DeathAngel|~ (Post 7130514)
ok listen up u ****ing *******s, i will rep the last 4-10 pages - i swear to ****ing god, if u dont ****ing rep me back ill cut off ur balls if ur a man and if ur a girl ill rape u

(BY: ~|DEATHANGEL|~, REP BACK MOTHER ****ER) <--IF U SEE THAT REP THE **** BACK


kk am done lol bb xDDDDDDDDD

:eek:

~|DeathAngel|~ 12-29-2007 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by BdB (Post 7130533)
:eek:

LOL ! , u put it on ur sigyyy nicexDDDDDDD

Cheeka 12-29-2007 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~|DeathAngel|~ (Post 7130514)
ok listen up u ****ing *******s, i will rep the last 4-10 pages - i swear to ****ing god, if u dont ****ing rep me back ill cut off ur balls if ur a man and if ur a girl ill rape u

(BY: ~|DEATHANGEL|~, REP BACK MOTHER ****ER) <--IF U SEE THAT REP THE **** BACK


kk am done lol bb xDDDDDDDDD

Hmm..not very nice :mad:

BdB 12-29-2007 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~|DeathAngel|~ (Post 7130546)
LOL ! , u put it on ur sigyyy nicexDDDDDDD

Absolutly! I don't want to forget to rep you now.
I like my go-nads where they are! Ha Ha ha :eek:

-Bad

PandysBaby 12-29-2007 23:47

pep'd a few :)

Cheeka 12-29-2007 23:47

Oh Ive just gone over 9k Reps...Thanks PandysBaby

BdB 12-29-2007 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7130572)
pep'd a few :)

Mornin darlin',

Tried to pep ya this evenin but a little message window came up and it said;

"Bad, you can only pep this person every so often!
Try again later you knuckelhead!" :mad:

Good to see ya hun.

-Bad

PandysBaby 12-29-2007 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeka (Post 7130573)
Oh Ive just gone over 9k Reps...Thanks PandysBaby

your welcome :)

Anka 12-29-2007 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by BdB (Post 7130554)
Absolutly! I don't want to forget to rep you now.
I like my go-nads where they are! Ha Ha ha :eek:

-Bad

Hehe, you're so funny XD

PandysBaby 12-29-2007 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by BdB (Post 7130590)
Mornin darlin',

Tried to pep ya this evenin but a little message window came up and it said;

"Bad, you can only pep this person every so often!
Try again later you knuckelhead!" :mad:

Good to see ya hun.

-Bad


I got the same msg when i tried to pep you :p i cant sleep :/

BdB 12-29-2007 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anka (Post 7130594)
Hehe, you're so funny XD

Ha Ha. Allo there sugar-plum. Good to see you out there.

Hope you are well.

-Bad

BdB 12-29-2007 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandysBaby (Post 7130601)
I got the same msg when i tried to pep you :p i cant sleep :/

Well this forum is kinda like "Tim Hortons".

You always got time for tim hortons.

By the way, your signature is very sweet. Did the big guy actually say that in forum? If he did, that was sa weet.

-Bad


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:11.