Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 02:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6902614)
I love you ?? lol my japanese is rusty


oO i thought Joo was goin to bed :o

yexie 12-02-2007 02:23

pfffffft... :mad:

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 02:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6902639)
pfffffft... :mad:


Can not rep :( srry

yexie 12-02-2007 02:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6902651)
Can not rep :( srry

ummmmm.... i didn't pffffffft... about not being repped... i said huullooo and was being ignored...

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 02:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6902662)
ummmmm.... i didn't pffffffft... about not being repped... i said huullooo and was being ignored...


=[ i r srry Wanna try it again

Raptura 12-02-2007 02:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6902592)
huullloooo!

Hello! :p

Raptura 12-02-2007 02:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6902614)
I love you ?? lol my japanese is rusty

Yes, it's supposed to be I love you, wasn't sure if it was right or not :p

yexie 12-02-2007 02:34

repped:

Lómion
~|DeathAngel|~
AksiS
Huet
Unprofessional
xBuffx
Tanzeh
.†Brandřn†.
MeteorTear
SchoneVoske

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 02:36

I miss ur dancing elf? I dont really know wat it was but i miss it :(

yexie 12-02-2007 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6902672)
=[ i r srry Wanna try it again

no... :(
gonna go cry now and make breakfast while i'm at it... MAYBE i'll say hi again when i come back.... MAAAAYBEEE. if my heart has recovered by then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptura (Post 6902674)
Hello! :p

hello!

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 02:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6902701)
no... :(
gonna go cry now and make breakfast while i'm at it... MAYBE i'll say hi again when i come back.... MAAAAYBEEE. if my heart has recovered by then.

hello!


hugs....Btw did u find my post about crocs :p

yexie 12-02-2007 02:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6902700)
I miss ur dancing elf? I dont really know wat it was but i miss it :(

prolly because it was ALWAYS happy... even when i wasn't...

Raptura 12-02-2007 02:39

*Cries* :(
Nobody pepping me at all..

yexie 12-02-2007 02:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6902710)
hugs....Btw did u find my post about crocs :p

yea i answered as well...
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showpos...ostcount=38925

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 02:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6902723)


Actually to answer u...now bc i didnt see it....the ones without holes when worn with socks are just as warm as tennis shoes =] i wear my all thru the winter dang ill even wear the ones with holes for in the winter only difference is in the winter i will wear socks and in the summer i do not =]


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:50.