Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

~|DeathAngel|~ 11-28-2007 01:42

By: ~|DeathAngel|~ , Rep Back

rep me back if u see whats up there..

KrAzY 11-28-2007 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~|DeathAngel|~ (Post 6864413)
By: ~|DeathAngel|~ , Rep Back

rep me back if u see whats up there..

returned but forgot my name rofl just says "returned thx :)"

so ya know that was from me lol:p

j.c.demon 11-28-2007 01:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6864432)
returned but forgot my name rofl just says "returned thx :)"

so ya know that was from me lol:p

lol i forget to place my name on them all the time :(

yexie 11-28-2007 01:55

lmao, nepping is not possible anymore? that's pretty lame <.<
now i have to hate winddancer, or what? :(

gonna rep now...

KrAzY 11-28-2007 01:56

ok guys and gals i think i can sleep now lol

You all have a wonderful evening/morning/afternoon will be back tomarrows

feel free to rep me while i am sleepin heh will return in the morning :)

LiLAnGeL698607 11-28-2007 01:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6864453)
lmao, nepping is not possible anymore? that's pretty lame <.<
now i have to hate winddancer, or what? :(

gonna rep now...



Nooooo do not hate windy :D

Hate whoever cant make it where we cant nep mods but can nep every1 else ^^

yexie 11-28-2007 02:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6864462)
Nooooo do not hate windy :D

Hate whoever cant make it where we cant nep mods but can nep every1 else ^^

nah, windy was the one going emo about it, and its ridiculous anyhow how people ask for [img] code and avatars for MONTH and nothing happens, [img] code still didn't happen, uploading pics doesn't work, but she cries about being nepped and it instantly happens. it's ridiculous. and since she was the one whining, she gets the blame. if mods are allowed to post and have ago at ppl like everybody else, they should be able to receive neps like everybody else... i mean seriously, have you seen durant? he constantly edits ppls quotes to offend them, and just because he is a mod he shouldn't get nepped for something like this, but everybody else should?

i never had anything against mods, its a tough stand to be on, i used to be admin on a games forums and in a game, but seriously you don't have to act as a jerk and expect not to be treated like one.

LiLAnGeL698607 11-28-2007 02:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6864489)
nah, windy was the one going emo about it, and its ridiculous anyhow how people ask for [img] code and avatars for MONTH and nothing happens, [img] code still didn't happen, uploading pics doesn't work, but she cries about being nepped and it instantly happens. it's ridiculous. and since she was the one whining, she gets the blame. if mods are allowed to post and have ago at ppl like everybody else, they should be able to receive neps like everybody else... i mean seriously, have you seen durant? he constantly edits ppls quotes to offend them, and just because he is a mod he shouldn't get nepped for something like this, but everybody else should?

i never had anything against mods, its a tough stand to be on, i used to be admin on a games forums and in a game, but seriously you don't have to act as a jerk and expect not to be treated like one.


I do agree with her tho....Ppl should not be allow to Nep them for doin the job....I mean if they cross the line the fine nep them.....

Winddancer 11-28-2007 02:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6864489)
nah, windy was the one going emo about it, and its ridiculous anyhow how people ask for [img] code and avatars for MONTH and nothing happens, [img] code still didn't happen, uploading pics doesn't work, but she cries about being nepped and it instantly happens. it's ridiculous. and since she was the one whining, she gets the blame. if mods are allowed to post and have ago at ppl like everybody else, they should be able to receive neps like everybody else... i mean seriously, have you seen durant? he constantly edits ppls quotes to offend them, and just because he is a mod he shouldn't get nepped for something like this, but everybody else should?

i never had anything against mods, its a tough stand to be on, i used to be admin on a games forums and in a game, but seriously you don't have to act as a jerk and expect not to be treated like one.

Feel free to hate me, you would just be another number. It was never about the neps, I would never have lasted here for 7 months if I worried about that. It was about abusing the system. Nep isnt just removed for mods, its removed for all. A lot of people were getting harassed through nasty comments and just like we dont tolerate that on the forums, we also dont tolerate it in neps/reps. And its because of the abuse that the admin decided to crack down on it. It was either remove it all, or this.

And the admin that could do this cannot fix IMG tags, uploading pics or search. That is only synsia, and she is MIA atm. Doesnt mean I dont remind her every chance I get, as I would like to see all that fixed as well.

j.c.demon 11-28-2007 02:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winddancer (Post 6864509)
Feel free to hate me, you would just be another number. It was never about the neps, I would never have lasted here for 7 months if I worried about that. It was about abusing the system. Nep isnt just removed for mods, its removed for all. A lot of people were getting harassed through nasty comments and just like we dont tolerate that on the forums, we also dont tolerate it in neps/reps. And its because of the abuse that the admin decided to crack down on it. It was either remove it all, or this.

And the admin that could do this cannot fix IMG tags, uploading pics or search. That is only synsia, and she is MIA atm. Doesnt mean I dont remind her every chance I get, as I would like to see all that fixed as well.

maybe she got lost in the piles of cash in her office :rolleyes:

Winddancer 11-28-2007 02:17

lol speak of the devil :p I just reminded her!

yexie 11-28-2007 02:23

repped:

QwErTyUiOp1204
SickNasty
Raptura
Chowlin
KrAzY
itamouse
Giant
LiLAnGeL698607
Valkyrie
Counter123

blessguy 11-28-2007 02:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6864544)
repped:

QwErTyUiOp1204
SickNasty
Raptura
Chowlin
KrAzY
itamouse
Giant
LiLAnGeL698607
Valkyrie
Counter123

ur missing someone =(

Tecuh 11-28-2007 02:30

Reputation given to:

j.c.demon
Winddancer
~|DeathAngel|~
chris2962
half3vil
:.AlÚnor.:
SickNasty
HaZarDouS
kingjr1992
itamouse

yexie 11-28-2007 02:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winddancer (Post 6864509)
Feel free to hate me, you would just be another number. It was never about the neps, I would never have lasted here for 7 months if I worried about that. It was about abusing the system. Nep isnt just removed for mods, its removed for all. A lot of people were getting harassed through nasty comments and just like we dont tolerate that on the forums, we also dont tolerate it in neps/reps. And its because of the abuse that the admin decided to crack down on it. It was either remove it all, or this.

And the admin that could do this cannot fix IMG tags, uploading pics or search. That is only synsia, and she is MIA atm. Doesnt mean I dont remind her every chance I get, as I would like to see all that fixed as well.

i see your point in that, and yet i hear mods can still nep... and unlike you who was/is a proper mod, there are mods that aren't, and i don't think they should be able to nep, they are already able to infract people. if they can't nep and it's just a rumour, forgive me.
and i don't really hate you, i don't hate over the internet, but you do get the blame from me, cuz personally no matter what you say i do think it was about the nep, because if people nep you for something you did, wether you are a mod or not, it's not really being abused, that's what it's for to show if you don't approve of someones action or whatever, isn't it? i personally never nep people unless they asked for it, because i think it's pointless and like i said i usually don't seriously have strong feelings like that over someone over the internet that i don't even really know.
mostly i'm pissed that things are asked for by "normal" people and we get told "awww sorry admin/gms are so busy with other stuff", but when you asked for stuff to happen it doesn't even take 24 hours.
and i dunno... on every forum i know admins are admins, they can do it all. i might be wrong in all of this... then sorry...

also, IF you had asked for nep to be taken away because it was being abused for EVERYBODY it would have been something else... but your reasons were about mods getting nepped, you didn't mention the ppl that get offended in their neps etc. did you?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:07.