Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Endeavor Scroll doesn't work on Tower of Mystery (Elite Mode) (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=759491)

Etienne1 06-15-2016 20:48

Endeavor Scroll doesn't work on Tower of Mystery (Elite Mode)
 
but in common mode it does.

Betrayer 06-16-2016 00:41

Quest full with african bugs (egys), we need trump debugger

BerzerkAkaGod 06-16-2016 04:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betrayer (Post 11945773)
Quest full with african bugs (egys), we need trump debugger

Lol

Mucle 06-16-2016 06:13

you are right.. only works with the common version i guess?

talisman 06-16-2016 08:08

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Betrayer (Post 11945773)
Quest full with african bugs (egys), we need trump debugger

10th Ramadan Kareem to you ,little boy and all Israel our best neighbour

Locky 06-16-2016 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by talisman (Post 11945813)
10th Ramadan Kareem to you ,little boy and all Israel our best neighbour

U eggie bois love slapping other people their asses?
Isnt that like Haram?

Ops, did u just fail ramadan now? :o

talisman 06-16-2016 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locky (Post 11945816)
U eggie bois love slapping other people their asses?
Isnt that like Haram?

Ops, did u just fail ramadan now? :o

Actually this is bad try :o :(
i know some about some ppl are called the Haredim (Jews) maybe Betrayer one of them
go google them like you google ISIS or ISLAM or MUSLIMS or whatever related.
and i didn't talk about religion i talk about the conflict between us and i think you are atheist so don't annoy yourself with any religion and go do anything good.

GetRekt 06-17-2016 04:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etienne1 (Post 11945754)
but in common mode it does.

Yeah and apparently after using it and logging in the next day. I am reset back to the common mode lvl 9 and Even when I killed the last boss it doesn't advance to Elite Mode :confused:

Rxin 06-20-2016 01:10

We tested the Elite mode with Endeavor Scroll and it worked, seems the proplem only occur to some of the players, do you have any more information about this bug? If you find anything special, please let us know. Thank you in advance.

littleboy654 06-22-2016 14:47

So one of my chars it works with endeavor scroll but on another char it doesn't... 3 days in a row :confused:

so i just found out that if your 130+ the scrolls work to do the quest again but if you're say lvl 129 and under you cant do the quest again.

rxin can you confirm if its a bug or is it meant to be that way??

AlexManDamn 06-22-2016 22:39

i love eggs

kinly 06-23-2016 07:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleboy654 (Post 11946199)
So one of my chars it works with endeavor scroll but on another char it doesn't... 3 days in a row :confused:

so i just found out that if your 130+ the scrolls work to do the quest again but if you're say lvl 129 and under you cant do the quest again.

rxin can you confirm if its a bug or is it meant to be that way??

One of my lvl 140 account works with the endeavor scroll but on the other lvl 140 account it doesn't. It doesn't mean that endeavor scroll works only on lvl 130+.

littleboy654 06-28-2016 11:17

bump

Mucle 06-28-2016 14:16

also looks as if the endeavor scroll sometimes works on treasure(daily) and sometimes it doesn't

AlexManDamn 06-28-2016 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mucle (Post 11946508)
also looks as if the endeavor scroll sometimes works on treasure(daily) and sometimes it doesn't

agreed


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:09.